Submit

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:05 pm
Azrael bit his lip gently, as far as he knew there was no one that could treat the orangeblood in this city but he didn't have the option of thinking on it long, soon there were two drones come to pick up the sick troll. "This troll needs help," He said and backed up from the troll. He muttered something to himself and walked over to Psykgi. He linked his arm with hers, worried that these drones might aggressively enforce some sort of rule and besides, what could he do? stand there? gawk? He didn't bring any beetles with him aside for what he was paying for the vacation and even that was minimal. All he could do, reasonably, was to leave it as it was. Let the orangeblood meet whatever fate was coming their way.

Sypon
Yep I got it~!

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:50 pm
saihen

Psykgi watched the proceedings with detatched interest, ready to leave if some of the ire turned to her but generally unconcerned. Unconcerned because Ma'am was with her (as she always was) and Ma'am was ready to swarm into action if need be. For Psykgi, and Psykgi alone. Psykgi wanted lowblood illnesses about as much as any troll (not at all) and keeping such things out of her city was a good thing as far as she was concerned.

It was interesting how interested Azrael was with the situation - she watched him more than the robbery itself. It was interesting how he took the comment about her, it was interesting how he defended her. And appreciated.

Psykgi smiled pleasantly at them as they passed, not really wanting to correct them about her citizenship status regarding Civisect. Not really minding, either - it was just a thing. This was how things were.

She moved towards Azrael, stopping as he - inexplicably - moved to comfort the sick lowblood. Ugh, no thanks. she thought, wincing inwardly. Still, she knew that Azrael was medically inclined. She restrained herself from stopping him - she was an observer. It was not her place to interfere. Not just now.

When he returned, she gamely linked arms with him. "Well." she said, out of earshot. "That was something." She was smiling, but her cheer was slightly subdued, her voice for his ears only. "What did you think? About that? Did you want to help them?"  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:53 pm
Azrael only peaked at the orangeblooded troll once more before actually replying to Psykgi, comforted by her presence, "... this troll will be dragged out of the city not receiving the medical treatment they desperately need, what if this troll had been you or Elidae, Amonee... or any of my friends? What would I be able to do if any of you were sick or injured?," He sniffled and turned away, not wanting to watch the drones potentially drag the orangeblood to their doom. Though deep down he hoped that they would be alright. If they lived and they met again, Azrael would definitely be overjoyed. But how likely was that?

"Very likely, you would die and I could do nothing to help the situation other than put you out of your misery,"the blueblood concluded. "I'm... thinking of staying in civisect a little longer, I don't know for sure though I'll make a final decision when I get back--if I get back from that talk with Eridia... we should go though, I don't want to be here anymore,"

Sypon
Are we going to call this good or?

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:57 pm
saihen

Well, that was a sobering thought. She knew Elidae, and she'd heard about Amonee once or twice in conversation, and yes. Now that she thought about it, it could probably happen to them, just like Azrael had said. All of them. She shrugged it off - it was nothing really new. Not to her. But to... Azrael? Perhaps?

"Azrael, I think you can do a lot more than just that." she said, patting his arm with a gentle pressure, "You're very smart. And gosh, I think you should know, if something happened to me... why, you'd be one of my better chances of surviving!"

"Anyway, yes - lets move on. To that bookstore you mentioned!" she said, gently leading him away from the alley.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers