Too Much? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cola Addict

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:22 pm
Kitsumi_Samurai
DON'T JUST FALL IN LOVE WITH WHATS ON TV! THINK OUTSIDE TH BOX PEOPLE!

Then again scanlations & fan-subs take weeks before debuting on-line.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:27 pm
Personally I like my anime's that aren't aired in the USA, because the storylines aren't changed and the cool parts aren't cut out, thats why there is MANGA!lol But i like Rurouni Kenshin the jinchuu arc , which wasn't put in the show just in the manga but its the best. Chobits,Dn Angel , Ranma 1/2, Saiyuki, Candy(what i like it its cute.)bunch of other anime's that i can't name at this moment. mrgreen  

Space Pirate Peyley

Zumae

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:25 am
Personally I'm not tired of hearing about any anime. People stay on the subject about anime that shows up on tv because they have limited acess to different types of anime. They don't know what to do with themselves and since they don't want to fell left out they end up talking about the same anime over and over again. So instead of complaining help them by introducing them to different anime. Also if your still tried of hearing about the same anime take a break from anime. Pick up a book(non-anime)and read it instead of watching tv, or quickly change the subject when having conversations. You might also find it helpful if you tell your friend(s) that you are tired of hearing or talkig about a particular subject.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:15 am
I actually don't ever get tired of hearing about them... Mostly because all of my friends are obsessed with just the right (or wrong) anime and don't bug me with long lectures about them. Because that's MY job. He he. I talk about series they don't even KNOW about, and try to fill them in against their will. It's so fun... mrgreen  

yaoilicious

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces