Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] Ultra Despair Ghoul (Otto/Amrita) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Enoh Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-24)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:46 pm
"Neither of us will win this." It observed sadly. "You could dissipate me and feel better about yourself for a little bit. Your Revenge could ease some of your pain. But mine will persist. I'll reform, and the anger will boil new, because your attempt to end me had failed. We will meet again, in this horrid place, and we will continue our awful dance." It took a quick step forward, slashing its claws with a little more renewed purpose; even thinking about the rage was enough to put power behind its swing. "Or, I could win. Someone will save you in the nick of time. You will recover, and you will hate me more than you do now. But I'll be empty inside, again, with nothing to show for it. We meet again, and the struggle continues.." It continued to sprout their options

"So, what's the point?"

Quote:

HP: 12
Damage: 8

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:04 am
Otto stilled his attacks after her last one, only because he didn't want her hitting him again. But he kept Tenya summoned. He was in no position to be defenceless. His shield was low, and she could just be playing him at a chance to possess him again.

He'd ask one last question, and then he would port out of there.

"So you want me to just let you go? Or did you have some actual idea in mind to put an end to this." He didn't like the idea of something killing itself, and he sure didn't want to help. Weaponizing these freaks had taken a toll, and that had been only two, plus one casualty that had been unplanned.

He'd let countless of these guys go free before. Why? It was easier than fighting. Once upon a time he took pleasure in harming them. But he was a different man then. No, he'd been a boy. He liked to think he didn't have it in him anymore.

"Cause to be honest, I don't wanna run into you no more. You're a ********' pain."

Quote:
HP: 7
Damage: on hold

Enoh Love

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:45 pm
Somehow, it didn't seem to expect that question. It stood there, still as a statue, as it thought it over. The only motion that came from it at first was the lazy, drifting wisps of blue and yellow smoke that emitted from the open pieces of its face. Despite the sudden and unnatural stillness, it seemed to be watching him carefully, oddly focused, even. Otto was certainly a very charming creature, wasn't he? So friendly.

"For now." It acknowledged, finally, though it continued to remain perfectly still. "And six days from now, as late in the day as you can, come find me." By all estimates, the parasite in its body would be near the end of her turn as the conscious one. She would be at her weakest, and once Amrita woke up, it would be at its strongest. Its core was at its cleanest when it first wakes back up; it couldn't explain how, it could simple feel it. "I want you to bring me to the Island. I want to talk to Mimsy and then, if there's no other options, I want you to weaponize me." The eerily calm tone returned, as if it were completely okay with this. At peace with the sudden decision.

"It's the only way to end this horrid cycle. If it works, you won't run into me like this ever again. You'd be free of me, and I'd be free of…" It moved, finally, one claw twitching into motion to gesture to itself, and all its infected, crystal-clustered glory. "We'd both win for once."

xbittiface

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:22 am
Otto waited it out, finding himself calming down as the creature was thinking; at least he assumed it was thinking. It was hard to tell without real facial features to express itself.

Amrita's plan seemed so odd. So particular, right down to what day. He tried to figure out what was significant about how many days he needed to wait, but came up empty handed. Maybe it was a Halloween Ghoul thing a male wasn't supposed to know.

He flinched when she suggested weaponizing. He hated seeing it, and being a part of it. It was a big reason he left Death. Amrita herself at seen both sides of the process, the successful and the harmful. Did she honestly want to die that badly? That she'd allow herself to become a weapon for a human?

"I wouldn't call that winning." He admitted solemnly, looking at the ghoul with much conflict. "I'll go along with it... but.. maybe try and think of somethin' else." He supposed maybe that's what the talk with Mimsy would be for. Mimsy was one of the smartest people he knew. It was worth a shot.

He dismissed Tenya for now, but remained a distance away from Amrita.

"Is it all really that bad? You'd really weaponize yourself even after seein' your friend get transformed?" He honestly wanted to know.

"What's so hopeless that you'd even mention it?"

Enoh Love

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items