Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Marrying my Teacher [O] [Het] [I] [Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:28 am
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
Yagami Miskisugi
User Image

Hearing Kara yawned, he looked over to her. "Morning" She then asked what the yelling was earlier. Yagami, stood still. Hesitated to answer. Kara then brought up about the dinner situation yesterday. "Oh no, that's not why. Was just surprised about something..." He gave a little laugh. Seeing Kara getting breakfast. "Ya downtown is going to be filming next week. I hear most of the roads will be blocked off." Kara didn't sound happy when hearing that. "It's alright, it shouldn't be to long for them to be here. I hear its only a small part of the movie that will be filmed here. So I bet within two weeks, then they should be down here." Feeling a little relived that it wasn't going to take long here, he sits at the table, drinking some coffee.
As Kara was getting her things, he grabs some of his folders. As he was ready to go, Kara asked about why he doesn't like to date. "Well...." He hesitated, -How can I say it...- "You can say that dating is just trouble. Most people brake up at the end, and that whole time is a waste of time... And... People can just be a bunch of lies. So I don't want to deal with that." He looked over at Kara. Changing the subject he walks to the door and asks Kara about getting to school "I'm going to go start the car, do you want a ride with me to school?"

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:52 am
-KooL-LiSa-

User Image
Connor Erebus

User Image

Kara seemed surprised about his judgement against dating. Not like Kara was into it either but still...."Isn't that what dating is suppose to be about? Taking a gamble with someone, and spending time with them until you get to the final decision if we are meant to be or not? Dating is not suppose to be la-la land, it's a process in which you know someone, get intimate with them, and depending on the situation...you either break up or you get married and maybe have kids depending if your rich as f***." She then crossed her arms. "I think it's also a test to see if they will like you for who you are, or if they're just big s*itheads to the point you wanna blow your load down their goddamn neck." She then chuckled from that last sentence as she can imagine herself pushing down a bunch of drugs and blow from their mouth. "That would be the drugee version of making out." She then heard him ask about driving her to school. "Wouldn't it be suspicious though if I come out of your car?"

She then sighed and just followed him to the car. It didn't look that bad for a car owned by a teacher. Maybe Ellen gave it to him, that made her laugh also. As she got in, she did watch the day pass through her as they left. She almost wondered what would've happened if the man in the car did not find her the way he did. She would've been out in a whole different city and trying to find a job somewhere. It made her sigh a bit.

Once there at school, she was hesitant to get out unless there was no soul around. Once she did, she jumped up really fast, shut the car door and booked it for fear of someone watching. The day went by as usual after that

As she was sitting there eating lunch with Danny, they were just talking like old friends were. That was until a topic was picked up. "Dude, we got a jackpot! We're about to sell it off to the big guys at the border of the city and get some bucks! You have to join." "I get the feeling my cousin's gonna say no, especially how far the border to the city is." She continued eating. "You're really gonna say no to five thousand dollars?!" That made the girl stop eating and then look up. "What time?" "After school."

After putting the note down at Yagami's desk saying she'll be at Danny's house, she was ready to go off dealing with Danny after school. Only problem was, they would have to get close to the road that was closed off for filming. She rolled her eyes but it was whatever, as she got near the 'do not enter' signs and blockades and waited over there, just chilling until Danny arrived. "It better be fast and quick when going to the border man."

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:34 am
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
Yagami Miskisugi
User Image

Rethinking on the idea, Yagami still had another reason why, he just didn't want to say to Kara. Going back to the ride "It's alright, I'll drop you off in the front and I'll park in the back, were I always do. Not many teachers know what kind of car I have so they wont think its me." Walking out, and locking the door behind him.
Driving down to school, the car was silent. -For some reason, not really in the mood for school- Yagami peeked over at Kara to see how she was. -Maybe she doesn't want to talk...- Arriving in the front, Kara jumped out the car,shutting the door, and quickly away from the car. "I'm guessing she doesn't trust me yet. I really don't think we would get caught"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
School ended, as his class cleared out.Leaving his class room open, Yagami went over to the office for a second to pick up some forums. In deep thought of what Kara said to him in the morning, he couldn't help but remember the painful memory two years ago. -Kara... She reminds me of.. her-
After his time in the office, he returns to his class room. Setting some things on his desk, he notices a note to him. "Whats this..." unfolding it, it was a note from Kara, saying she will be over at Danny's house. "Danny's house...Wait what! " He rushes out the door, trying to see if Kara could still be in the school. "Dang it, I think I'm too late." Feeling angry, he leaves work early and heads to the address that was on the paper work on Danny.

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:33 pm
-KooL-LiSa-

User Image
Connor Erebus

User Image

Kara stood there waiting outside when suddenly a van pulled up. It had Danny in it along with a stranger she did not know about, she didn't recognize him from anywhere. "Ready when you are." She then jumped in when Danny suddenly said the plans had been changed. "How come?'

"For some reason the buyer wants to meet at the source, so we're going back to my house and cut the deal there." Kara was a bit suspicious. For some reason this seemed off, almost all deals were done out in a private area away from the homes. So when they drove to Danny's house, everything seemed...wrong. For some reason she did not want to be there, she wanted to go home. As they stopped, she hesitated to get out of the car as she slowly got out of the car and followed behind. She entered the house, and led down to the basement and was immediately smacked with the smell of marijuana and cocaine. She had to back off and take a breather before entering, seeing a bunch of people she was unfamiliar with. She gulped and had a terrible feeling on her stomach as Danny then proceeded with the dealing. If anyone truly joined the gang, they would knew Danny was the vice leader of the so-called gang. She just watched Danny give the drugs to the strangers and get some money in return. She slowly got to the couch and stared at Danny as he walked her way, sitting down with a relaxed posture before then giving her some sort of white powder. "Wanna try?" Kara was hesitant, she was not sure if she wanted to. "I....I don't know."" "C'mon! What happened to you since you decided to try and leave, and then live with your cousin? Just try it." The demeanor seemed to change, something was off. "I said no, now you said I will have the money." She then had her hand out which seemed to have Danny make a face that seemed...somewhat nervewrecking. She tried to stand her ground but she then heard the buyers leave, talking in Spanish. She understood some of it which was enough, and that was it was 'unnecessary' to come here. That said a lot, and now she was not caring about the money. "Danny...what the ******** is going on?" She had to back off when Danny stood up...some sinister laugher. That was the straw that broke the camel's back. <********> She then booked it upstairs to which something was following her at the same speed as she then closed the door to try to slow them down as she was trying to get to the front door, now kind of wishing someone called the cops for suspicion of drug trafficking.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:47 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
Yagami Miskisugi
User Image

Driving to the destination, he looked around the neighborhood. "This is where he lives... I hope Kara is alright." Trying to find the house, he stops to see some people carrying boxes. He notices one of the guys had a gun in his bad pocket. "What the hell, should call the cops just in case there's trouble." Calling 911, he tells them Danny's address. Saying he sees some suspicious activity, explaining what he saw. Parking in front of the house, he waits for a moment. -What am I going to say...- he then hears some noise from the house. Without thinking, he rushes out the car. As he approaches the door, he sees Kara running out. "Kara! What are you doing here? Whats going on?" -Something isnt right, was she running away from someone..- He looks behind her, wondering who was in the house. "Kara you can explain at home, lets go." He grabs her hand, and walks over to the car. He then hears the door open from the house.
EDIT: Yagami turns to see Danny walking out the house. Danny had a sinister look on his face. "Kara stay in the car please, I'll be right back.." Walking over to Danny looking surprised to see one of his teachers here. "Hey what are you doing here Mr.Miskisugi?" He tries to laugh it off. "I'm here to..." Yagami stops for a second to figure out something. He wouldn't normally lie, but he didn't want their secret to leek out. "... I'm picking up Kara, my friend is her cousin and asked me to bring her home..." Yagami said calmly, he was trying to hold any anger he had. "That's to bad, was hoping Connor could stay a little longer." Danny gave another laugh. Before Yagami said anything else, he hears someone calling for Danny. "Hey! Got the girl?" When hearing that, Yagami couldn't help but grab Danny shirt "What the Hell were you guys doing to Kara!" Danny surprised and confused, punched Yagami in the face, pushing Yagami back. Without thinking and eyes filled with anger Yagami rushes back at Danny, punching him down.Danny trying to fight back, but Yagami blocks and hits him in the face repeatedly. Danny's face bruised and on the ground. "Don't ever go near Kara, or else..." But before he could have said anything else, a gun was shot. Yagami turned to see a guy in the house holding the pistol, pointing towards him. Looking down, a bullet was pierced in his ribs, a lot of blood was pouring out of the wound. Feeling faint, Yagami falls to the ground. With a blurry vision he sees the men help Danny away. He then hears Kara's voice calling out, then went black.

OOC: Sorry, internet keeps shutting down on me. And kinda didn't know how to go from where I left off

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:55 pm
ShadowStream-chan
Ya i probely would need some help. Lol I didn't want to control a character you made. Sorry I didn't know sweatdrop

Edit: Umm lol may need help. I never really thought much of Danny character... What would he do to Yagami? Asking because you know more about his motives and stuff  

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:27 pm
ShadowStream-chan
-KooL-LiSa-
ShadowStream-chan
Ya i probely would need some help. Lol I didn't want to control a character you made. Sorry I didn't know sweatdrop

Edit: Umm lol may need help. I never really thought much of Danny character... What would he do to Yagami? Asking because you know more about his motives and stuff

I would just say Danny would be in denial about what was really going on, Yagami might be hesitant until a guy yelled out something that really puts everything together, maybe like 'hey, you got the girl' which might have Yagami do...well...you know you're character best so you decide.

Lol ya Thats what I was thinking about.... okay I got it, sorry bout that
Okay all done.... Had a little help but I hope its alright sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:04 pm
-KooL-LiSa-

User Image
Connor Erebus

User Image

She got inside the car, and could only watch the whole thing go down from the window. Immediately she could tell Yagami was a bit tense, like he really wanted to leave. Then something happened, it made Yagami pick up the kid by the shirt and Danny punching him in the face. Kara immediately opened the door and got out. She saw the fight go all the way down, she had NEVER seen someone so angry that they recklessly punched like that. It seemed like Yagami was winning, making her look away from embarrassment when Yagami threatened them to never get near her again. But the gunshot made her jump, and seeing him down made her snap. She got out a lone brick and then went after them. "YO STUPID b***h!" She then chucked the brick right at Danny, hitting him in the face quickly. Before the guys could react, she booked it at them and literally went to them and punched each of them to a near bloody pulp.

She did not live in a dangerous environment and trained to fight for nothing. She used her elbows, body-slammed them, Kick them on the face, stomped on their groins, grabbed their hair and tossed them around. It got to the point where when police arrived, she had to be restrained because of her violent urges.

It had been a long time. At first she had to be brought to the police station to which she would be questioned, and second it brought trouble because they checked her records...including her 'recent' marriage. They had to come in. "We saw that...you're married....to Yagami Miskisugi? Isn't he your teacher?" She had to fess up crying. "IT WAS THAT, OR HOMELESSNESS! I HAVE ******** GRANDPARENTS WHO HAD ABUSED ME FOR 4 YEARS. I WAS HOMELESS FOR 2 YEARS, HE SAVED ME! HE ******** SAVED ME! DON'T MAKE ME GO BACK!" Her outburst shocked everyone, and it was a long discussion about this situation. She had evidence though of the abuse, a voice recorder of them whipping her with a cane, calling her many names including slut. The police then sighed: "That....seems likely. Your...grandparents were suspected of that by the neighbors....this confirms it. But...being married like this...this is socially not acceptable. He might be called a pervert."

"Look...just say that I am living with my cousin! My cousin from my mother's side! Those grandparents come from my Father's side....please don't tell. PLEASE!" Her begging was almost heart-breaking, especially for one who had seen and had to deal with more than most teenagers. "We'll...have to discuss this. We'll..take you to the hospital once he's done with surgery to get rid of the bullet."

It had been a few days, and Yagami was done with the surgery. The policemen were still suspicious about the marriage. But they decided on this: "For the sake of the community, we decided to keep this secret. From the School as well....HOWEVER! He is done with custody once you turn 18. It seems like this does more good than harm so there is no point, we will be keeping an eye on you though." Kara just nodded, her throat was dry from everything.

In the drive to the hospital, she had to go to the waiting room and ask for Yagami. She was led to the room, going through the hallway of busy doctors and nurses. She was led to the room, told she had 30 minutes. She entered, only having a few bruises on her face as she went to him. "H-Hey. How are you feeling?"

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:14 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
Yagami Miskisugi
User Image

Waking up in the hospital, Yagami didn't remember much on what happened. siting up he feels pain pressing against his stomach, he looks down seeing the bandage around where the pain was coming from. Then a nurse walks in holding a clipboard "Hello, your finally up. How are you feeling?" She asks while putting the clipboard down on the side table, and checking the monitor next his bed. "What... what happen to me" he rubs his head -Why does my head hurt?...- The nurse turned to him, concerned. "Oh dear..." She picks up her clipboard and pulls out a small light from her pocket. "Can you look at me for a second. Can you tell me your name?" She started to flash the light on his eye. Him trying not to blink he responds to her "Ya my name is Yagami Miskisugi" Turning the light off, she writes something down on her board "And what was the last thing you remember" Yagami thought about that for a second, -What was I doing again....- Remembering Kara's note, why he was heading to Danny's house. "I remember talking to one of my students... and then hearing someone say something behind him... which I don't remember what he said, and then it's all hazy after that..." Writing in her clipboard, she turns back to the door "The doctor will be here soon, I'll go get you something to eat." Leaving the room, Yagami was alone. He tries to stand off his bed. The pain stinging him, he holds on the nearest thing to help him up. "I wouldn't do that yet if I were you." Yagami almost lost his grip when startled by the doctor. "Sorry, I... I just need to call someone. Is that alright?" "No, you need a little more rest, you just came out of surgery. Maybe tomorrow you can do that." Yagami didn't like the sound of that, but he obeyed and laid back down. "Anyways there's some people who need to talk to you. You guys can come in now" The doctor called out, then the door opening. three police men came in. "Hello, Yagami Miskisugi. We are here to inform you that came to a decision about you and Kara Erebus marriage situation..." Yagami was shocked hearing what the police was saying. "...We heard about her grandparents and her on the streets dilemma. She said that you saved her and helped her with both her school and living problem. So for the sake of the community, we decided to keep this secret. From the School as well. We will tell Kara Erebus this also tomorrow before we let her see you, But you will be done with custody once Kara turns 18. We will keep a close eye on you two." Still a little shocked, he was relived to hear Kara will be alright. "That's alright with me, thank you." The men walked out of the room, the doctor still in the room "You seem like you are recovering fast, so after you get some food you should get some more rest for tomorrow." The nurse walked in with a tray of food, and place it on his lap. "Eat up, got to build up some strength for tomorrow." They both exit the room. Yagami finished his food quickly, like he hadn't eaten for days. Soon after he fell asleep.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waking up in mid afternoon, Yagami was woken up by a familiar sound. He sees Kara in the room with him. He was overjoyed to see her again. She asked him how he was. "I'm doing great. Feel better already" He couldn't help by smile while talking to her.

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:30 pm
-KooL-LiSa-

User Image
Connor Erebus

User Image

She then shook her head. "You're an idiot man! Why did you feel compelled to get all aggressive on them?! It was a drug deal! You know they would have guns!" She seemed angry, but she was just worried since she knew he could've died right there and then....just like....

"Why couldn't you just get in the car and drive off? Why?" She then started having her fists shaking slightly, just seeing this guy on the bed with bandages and feeling like crap. It made her realize why the hell was she feeling ok when he wasn't...probably survivor's guilt. She then took a breath. "I....I guess the cops went to you well....seems like they love to put their nose on people's business when it is not necessary." She then shook her head as she then wiped her eyes. "Damn it man, why do you get involved?" She then stood up and rubbed her arms. "How long are you going to be here....and if you're gonna not be paralyzed?" She then tried to calm herself down but this reminded her of....of....things she rather forget. "You really beat the living s**t out of Danny, that is the first and maybe the last I see a teacher go bonkers like you did. And since the kid started it and you got shot, lucky to say you won't be charged with child abuse." She chuckled as she then stared at the window that was far away from this. "Do you....Do you have your parents coming? They gotta be worried about you....since you....you....almost died."

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:24 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
Yagami Miskisugi
User Image

Yagami felt bad for having Kara go thru all that, but something he didn't get was why she was mad at him. All he did was try to keep her safe. "I'm the idiot? How was I supposed to know they were drug dealers or even more people in the house. You never told me about this and just gave me a note, making me worry." He was silent after that comment for a moment. Rethinking what he was about to say, Kara asked why he didn't get away. -Why... Cause I can't loose you like... like I lost her.- But saying something different then he thought. "Because I knew Danny was going to try and bring up us in class so I thought I can reson with him..." After he said that, he rememebered what happen after talking to Danny. The fight, and then the gun shot. -How... could I have forgotton that...-
Kara then started talking about the police, he notice something off about Kara, like she was about to cry. He didn't know what to say. She surprised him when she stood up "Well I should be back home either tonight or tomorrow morning they said." He looked down at his bed sheets when Kara brought up what he did to Danny. "The truth is... I don't remember me doing that... It didn't feel like me when that happened." He started to rethink past, wondering if this wasn't the first time this had happen.
His face darken when Kara brought up his parents. "My... Parents..." He didn't know how to explain or how to feels when talking about his parents. "...They are too busy for me right now... The doctor had contacted them when I was brought in, but they didn't care. Their work is more important then their son..." He tried to cover he hatred towards his parents and try to keep a natural face "But its alright, used to it by now" After that it was silent, for a moment. He didn't know what to say to her. He felt as if he let Kara down for some reason. Trying to change the subject he looks back at Kara "So how are you with school? Hope you didn't skip anything just because I wasn't there." He gave a joking kind of laugh, then trying to reach to get the water on a table close by his bed.

OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:05 pm
-KooL-LiSa-

User Image
Kara Erebus

User Image

Kara sighed and ha to rub her forehead as this was not going anywhere. "Making you worry? Goddamn, I would've said stop worrying about me but I guess that kind of helped me get away from them." She then sighed. "I could hear you from the car, you were not talking about him bringing it up about us to class...besides I told him I was living with my cousin." She then laughed as she knew he said the same thing, confirming that they were both on the same page. "So...does that mean you have a split personality or something?" She had to ask him as then she heard him say something about his parents. For some reason....she had to ask: "Did they say work is more important than you or.....do you just assume that?" She doesn't know their work so she is assuming it was a middle class family. "And you're lucky to have parents, mine died when I was 10 by drunk teenage drivers." She then could see he was trying to reach for his water, so she stopped his hand with her's, with her free one getting the water. "Here.....don't strain yourself...." She gave him the water so he wouldn't move much of his muscles. "And...school's been fine...not the same without you I guess." She shrugged, not finding much humor in the fact she would skip school because he wasn't there. She then shrugged as she then had to go. "I.....have homework to do....is there anything you need me to do back at the house?" She then went to the door and just waited for his answer.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers