Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[LOC] The Skate Queen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-8)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:07 am
Casual Skater!

Eostre was so ready for the derby matches to begin. She had a lot of pent up stress still, and nothing relaxed her more than some old fashioned violence. She wondered if she'd be able to talk the other members that were practicing too to a friendly little match where she could do a bit of shoving.

quite uneventful rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:08 pm
NEWBIE SK8TER

Forera wanted to curse her bad luck on the rink, wiping out again on the floor and groaning loudly. Adjusting her knee pads and managing to stand up, she rubbed her back and wiped her mouth, letting herself roll a little before continuing. She felt a little more experienced, even with all her fallouts— Oops, down she went again!

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
blackbird cake rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:00 pm
Crane Game For Toys! *:・゚✧'

"Hemera!" She gasped, her expression dramatically shifting to delight upon seeing a familiar face. "I'm so happy you made it!" Hemera was a little odd and higher on the spectrum, but the yellowblood was pleased to find her patient company comforting and not as intimidating as other trolls in her caste. They strangely shared some interests, opposing personalities aside, and had decided on meeting here for a bit of fun. At least, fun for Elidae. She had a feeling the tealblood would be skeptical of the activities, and sure as Alternia's twin moons, she was correct. Ladydad eyed the other guardian, giving a polite agreement on the fact that yes, this was obviously a scam adorned in pretty lights and colors. But, to the yellowblood's astonishment, the other girl decided she was going to give it a go as well. "Oooo, you're going to try?" Elidae questioned, more thrilled than she really should have been. Observing, she could feel the tension radiating off of Mera as she so coolly played the game. So much concentration! But it was all for none, as the toy slipped from its grasp once again.

“Awwww. I'm sorry.” Disappointed the tealblood didn't win the toy either, Elidae gave Hemera a small remorseful pout. Upon the mention of the candy machine, she eyeing the other crane game that appeared to be more promising with a bit of interest, however the optimistic girl wanted to test her luck once again. For funsies. “Mmm, let me try just ooone more time.” Hoping for a bit of luck on her second try and hopping up to the controls, she once again keenly readied herself to start. “Though you're prooobably right about it being rigged.” She stuck out her tongue playfully at Hemera, then returned to concentrate on that darn Mr. Plushie.

It was seemingly a repeat of the first try, but... yes... YES, the claw actually gripped that toy! Securely? Well, it was certainly staying put as she slowly maneuvered it to the front to the chute to drop it in.“Oh. OH. OH!” In a tragic and excitable moment, Elidae's finger on the button slipped and the claw prematurely released. The toy fell limp right beside the opening, its little arm dangling over the side. "Awwww maaaannnn..." Reaching out to clutch Hemera’s jacket sleeve and tugging a little, Elidae sniffled a dramatic sob that formed into lighthearted giggles, “Soooo clooooose.” Gasp! “Meraaa!” She abruptly whipped around in front of the tealblood, flashing a bright and enthusiastic grin. There needed to be a change of fun. “Let’s go skate!"

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:26 pm
The rather phlegmy Skate Queen employee acting as a DJ lopes out into the middle of the rink with impressive grace, and initiates a round of the hokey-pokey.  

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:27 pm
Aandes skulked around the Skate Queen with slushie in hand. Since the post-Space Ship reopening he’d been pining for some relative normalcy in his life. Skate Queen was, fortunately, a constant. Rasali was there, he was a skilled skater in his own right – nostalgia aside, the place held comfort for him so strong that he could forgive the plastic goop they called nacho cheese. He wouldn’t be skating tonight. Sometimes you just had to visit a stinky skate rink and enjoy the views. Maybe one of the arcade games would call his name today.

The greenblood popped over to the candy crane machine and gave it a go. He tried for a handful of the chocolate-flavored chewy candies, but instead managed to land an entire chocolate-filled lollipop and a colorful swirly straw filled with sugar. Both were red flavored. He grasped his prize, discarded his icy beverage and popped the lollipop in his mouth. Aandes took a seat by the rink and gazed out at the patrons of the Skate Queen gliding, tripping and beefing past. My gog, the place had gotten busy. Maybe the other fire-worn residents of Four Fronds needed a break as well.

After a while, the dainty attire of a familiar blueblood passed by with a relatively gliding pace. Eostre! Aandes brightened and adjusted his posture to not look as frumpy sitting against the frayed upholstery. He did have an image to keep, and frankly blending in with this particular establishment didn’t establish an image of class.

purplerosesbeauty
Mention + a wave from ice cream buddy!

Anyone
Fancy lad available for interactions owo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:01 am
Arniva giggled, rather imp-like. "How did I do that? SKILL. Obviously!" She continued her dancing, proceeding to chant and sing at the yellowblood. "I'm better than youuuu .. I'm better than youuuu...." She didn't even notice the yellowblood had left her side, making her way to the skating ring. She was FAR too busy doing a victory handstand, bashing in all of her glory. It wasn't until she heard sparks clash against metal that she quickly jumped back to her feet, turning around to see what was going on. To her -almost- surprise, the yellowblood seemed to be face first on the floor. It was almost too good to be true.

She burst out laughing, falling to the floor. She held her chest tightly, almost unable to breathe as she giggled uncontrollably towards the poor yellowblood. "Ha.. Ha HA HA. You fell! That's a riot." She brushed away a few tears, trying to get herself back up. "Haha .. HA. You know, I might keep you around!"

Leon_a_darkangel

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

quite uneventful rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:30 am
NEWBIE SK8TER >> CASUAL SK8TER

While she tried hard to keep her balance in the rink, most of Forera's time was spent on the floor, her a** soon accustoming itself to the floor. With each fall she felt more knowledgeable of the twists and turns, managing to stop herself using the skates this time before falling into someone. Of course, it happened anyways, but hey, it didn't hurt to try.

purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-8)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:45 am
Casual Skater!

Another lap or two around the rink, and Eostre couldn't help but feel proud of herself. She'd certainly done well practicing her skating, easily getting better every day! As the DJ of the rink skates out into the middle, Eostre decides to skate out of there before she gets roped into doing a stupid dance in front of anyone.

Eostre knew she saw him wave... there! Aandes was here as well and decided to head his way while she took a break for the day. "Aandes, always a pleasure to see you," she said, leaning against the wall. "Were you looking for Rasali, or just stopping by for fun?" she asked.

Sypon
And Eostre stops by to say hi!

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:00 pm
"Absolutely," Aandes remarked. He fiddled with the stick of his lollipop in his hands and grinned. "I used to come here all the time as a kid, thought I'd stop in for some R&R after helping out in town. Rasali's got lucky and had a big friend to help her out with construction on her hive. You get out of the fire okay?" He inquired. Where were his manners? Eostre wouldn't be likely to want to talk about a grim subject. He waved his hand to dismiss his comment.

"Pardon my prying! Here, let me strap on my skates and I'll meet you in the rink. Looks like my song is on," he joked. Aandes laughed at the staticky rendition of the hokey pokey blaring through the speakers. He gave her a wave and retreated, popping his lollipop back into his mouth before crunching it and discarding the stick in a trash receptacle. Aandes made for his personal locker. Time to dust off the ol' skates.

purplerosesbeauty

purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-8)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:26 am
Casual Skater!

"I wish I had some big friends to help me out too, but my lusus works just as well," Eostre said with a smile. Volcano, despite scaring her with his stunt in the fire, was having a blast with trying to fix their hive and redig the tunnels. "Alright then, I'll see you back at the rink," she said, content not to discuss all of her broken tunnels.

Eostre went back to the rink , after getting all her skating pads back in order. She made sure to secure them a bit tighter to stop them from slipping around. Kinda like boxing, you had to protect yourself properly if you didn't want to end up with a bunch of broken body parts! She felt great, finally getting a good groove with skating.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

quite uneventful rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-8)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:50 am
CASUAL SK8TER

Forera felt so much more experienced now, able to glide in the rink with just enough movement to not fall on her face and break her sharp nose. With a flailing movement, the tealblood managed to grab the railing tight enough not to fall-- Hey, she was doing it! Even though she needed to grab the wall every 5 seconds. What joy.

Looking to the side, Forera caught sight of the DJ's hokey pokey and grinned widely. Oh hell yes! With a whoop, Forera joined the group eagerly, hips swaying from side to side with each stage of "shaking all about" she needed to do. How fun!!

ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:52 am
Newb Skater!!

Such a night this was. She began to wonder whether or not the skates were rigged or something. Even if the high blood spent much of her time on the floor, Eridia still got others to look at her, eyes filled solidarity. A warm feeling rose on her chest. It felt... Nice...

Too nice for her taste... If they weren't going to fawn over her failure and encourage her to keep going, then why were they even looking?

Total points: 7  

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
quite uneventful rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-8)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:19 am
CASUAL SK8TER

It wasn't like Forera hated skating, definitely not. It gave her a rush when she did it, but the rise was so much more different (and better) than the fall! It took a while but, managing not to fall on or somehow trip into anyone, the tealblood pushed through. While she knew she wasn't exactly the best at what she did, the more she tried, the more it helped. By the end of her time there she felt stronger, more experienced, somehow. It was a good feeling, like she was actually... Improving.

purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-8)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:40 am
Casual Skater!

Despite not wanting to get sucked into the song and dance, Eostre couldn't help but feel she probably should... The DJ was trying very hard, after all. Eostre skated along the wall, away from the dancers, waiting for Aandes to return.

Skating around the dancers and people holding hands, turns out to be a great little obstacle course! Especially as practice for the derby, and Eostre could tell it was going to make her better at it.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

purplerosesbeauty rolled 3 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 2 Total: 7 (3-12)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:51 am
Advanced Skater!

Eostre was impressed with how much easier skating had become with just a few extra days of practice. Although she was already pretty good, she could feel each new lap around the rink make her better and better! Soon enough she'd be just as good as Rasali or some kind of professional!

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff