Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
To Love A Dragon (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:13 pm
User Image
Celeste Dragonsbane

"Thank you Shou, for welcoming us into your home." Celeste said as she went into the home smiling. Ryu was a little confused but didn't give it much thought. He then started waggling inside of the blanket wanting down. Celeste smiled letting him Crawl around knowing he had to get used to it as she did. He didn't go very far as he looked around their new home. He was curious about it, which was a good thing. Celeste smiled as he looked around, making sure to keep an eye on him not wanting him to get into trouble. Ryu then roared at Shou, wanting to play with his 'daddy'. Celeste giggled as Ryu seemed to like Shou. She was glad that Shou liked them and hoped that he'd continue to do so.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:19 pm
User Image

Shou Hiryuu

Shou smiled "It's no problem, honestly." he said to Celeste then looked down at Ryu who had wandered over and roared at him. Crouching down, Shou smiled and gave a small roar back at the tiny dragon before playfully rubbing his head and standing back up. "Feel free to take a look around. The bedrooms are that way, the bathroom is over there, and the kitchen is right around the corner." Shou explained pointing in the direction of each room. He only went over the bigger ones, there were a few smaller rooms about the house, but they could check those out for themselves, except for one door on the second floor which remained locked. "Would you like tea or anything?" he asked curiously not sure if she was hungry.

Angelic Lupine

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:05 pm
User Image
Celeste Dragonsbane

"Some water would be nice." Celeste said as Ryu started play-tackling Shou's leg making her giggle. She then listened to Shou as he spoke to her and told her where everything was. Meanwhile, Ryu was now tugging on Shou's pant-leg trying to play with him and be cute.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:10 pm
User Image

Shou Hiryuu

Shou nodded "Alright." he said then felt something tug at his leg. Looking down Shou couldn't help but to laugh at Ryu pulling at his pant leg. Kneeling down again he let out another little roar and poked Ryu's nose lightly. Then he stood back up and cautiously walked to the kitchen, not wanting to trip over Ryu if he were running around him or still clinging to his pant leg. Once inside the kitchen, Shou pulled out a cup and filled it with some water. It was nice to have people in the home again, ever since his mother had passed it had only been him in the house.

Angelic Lupine

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:50 pm
User Image
Celeste Dragonsbane

When he would get back, Ryu would be playing with his tail wrestling with it next to Celeste who was on the couch smiling at her baby boy giggling before she noticed a picture of Shou and his mother. She smiled as she looked at the picture, as it reminded her of her own mother who was killed with her father. She was adopted by a different breed of dragon but had always felt like a misfit around other dragons. She had no idea that her real mother and father were killed protecting her egg. All she ever knew was that Ryu was all she had in her life before their baby was born. She had a bit of sadness in her eyes as she placed the picture down gently and watched Ryu, feeling bad that he would grow up without knowing his real father.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:58 pm
User Image

Shou Hiryuu

Shou walked back into the living area and took a seat on the couch after placing the cup of water on the table in front of Celeste. Noticing that she seemed upset about something, Shou spoke calmly "Is everything alright?" he asked then noticed that she had been looking at the picture of him and his mother. It had been taken back when he was still just a child, his mother standing behind him smiling happily. Turning his gaze onto Ryu for a moment he smiled a bit watching the little guy chasing his tail.

Angelic Lupine

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:54 pm
User Image
Celeste Dragonsbane

"Yeah. Just thinking of something." She said snapping out of her thought process. She then placed the picture down gently before she took a sip of the water he brought her. Ryu then latched onto Shou's leg and started to try to climb up his leg onto the couch. Though he couldn't quite get the idea of climbing, it was cute to see him try. Celeste smiled at her son before she picked him helping him up onto the couch before he went over to Shou and started play biting at Shou's hand wanting to wrestle with it.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:39 am
User Image

Shou Hiryuu

Shou laughed as Ryu tried to climb up his leg, he was about to help him up when Celeste pulled him up. Feeling the tiny teeth playfully grabbing at his hand, Shou looked at the dragon and smirked, moving his hand around for the little dragon to play with. "I'll have to head out later, I was placed in one of the groups going into the woods." Shou admitted, though he was glad he was able to get Celeste and Ryu out before they had set off. "Will you two be alright alone here? No one should be coming by, I'm not very popular." Shou said with a small chuckle. "But if there happens to be someone at the door just stay quiet and they'll go away." Shou instructed, he knew that seemed like pretty common sense stuff but he worried about the two.

Angelic Lupine

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:23 pm
User Image
Celeste Dragonsbane

Celeste nodded at him saying "We should be fine. Most likely you'll be back before dinner since all of the other dragons have gone away to other lands. I'll make some dinner for us. I'm sure I can cook something up that will be delicious." She then smiled as she listened to the net part about the door. "Sure. I'm sure we can find a great hiding spot somewhere in here. Don't worry about us." She said smiling at him. Ryu was chasing after Shou's hand playing with his new friend. Ryu seemed to be laughing as he played and bit at Shou's hand. His teeth were not that sharp but the older a dragon is, the sharper their teeth get after losing them.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:37 pm
User Image

Shou Hiryuu

Shou nodded "Yeah, I'm hoping we don't cross any... Honestly, I don't think I could bring myself to do it." Shou admitted looking down at Ryu who seemed to be enjoying the playmate. "I guess that's one of the reasons none of the knights seem to accept me... I think the complete opposite of dragons than what they think." Shou spoke not letting his eyes trail off of Ryu. He then looked at Celeste and gave a small smile trying to cheer himself up "You don't have to cook if you don't want to. I can cook when I get back if you'd like." Shou stated. It seemed odd to have someone offering to cook for him, but at the same time he found the offer extremely nice.

Angelic Lupine

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:25 pm
User Image
Celeste Dragonsbane

"No, no. I insist that you let me cook for you tonight." She said smiling as she looked at him and Ryu playing. Ryu liked Shou very much and it was obvious that he thought of Shou as his father figure. Celeste smiled at the sight of them playing before she giggled a bit saying "I must say that Ryu likes you very much. I'm guessing he knows you wouldn't hurt him on purpose." as Ryu roared playfully as he kept biting at Shou's finger's gently not wanting to cut his fingers open.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:48 pm
User Image

Shou Hiryuu

Shou smiled a bit "Alright then, there should be ingredients and stuff in the kitchen." he said looking at Celeste then laughing a bit as she pointed out how much Ryu seemed to like him. "That's good, it's nice having people around here for a change." Shou admitted with a small smile before letting out a tiny roar at Ryu. Taking his hand away, Shou stood up "I should get going, I'll be back after." he said before heading to the door and walking out to his horse.

Mounting the horse, Shou took off towards the knight training yard where the knights that had been chosen to go into the woods were meeting.

Angelic Lupine

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:56 pm
User Image
Celeste Dragonsbane

"Be safe!" Celeste said as she picked up Ryu and went ot the window after making sure the coast was clear. She didn't want him to get hurt in any way by anyone. He was special in her mind. She smiled as she went away from the windows and began playing with ryu making sure they didn't break anything. Afterwards, she started making some food while Ryu was in her tail suckling cutely and staying out of the way.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:28 pm
User Image

Shou Hiryuu

Arriving in the training yard, Shou noticed the usual glances from the other knights but decided to ignore them. "Shou! You're with my squad!" A harsh, familiar voice shouted at him, making Shou turn his horse and spot Terrin calling him over. Letting out a silent sigh, Shou headed over "Yes sir." he replied to the higher ranking knight. After each commanding squad leader had recieved their area for patrolling the group of knights headed out.

Taking his place next to another knight in the group of seven knights, including Terrin in the lead, Shou followed along as they entered the woods. "Are you sure he should be coming?" Shou could hear the quiet voices of one of the knights in the first row. "The commander was clear to keep an eye on him." Terrin replied in a soft voice that Shou didn't even know he had. The knight cast a quick glance back at Shou before looking back at Terrin and mumbling something to quiet for Shou to hear.

Slowing down, the group came to a stop and Terrin pointed off to the side "Dismount, we're going on foot through the vegetation." Terrin spoke. Shou dismounted and still in their lines of two followed Terrin as he led the was through the foliage. It didn't take long for Shou to notice their location, and moments later he heard another call from Terrin "Surround the cave, quickly!" on the command the knights took up their spots, forming a semi circle around the cave entrance, more specific Celeste's cave entrance. Terrin waved a touch around from the cave's entrance getting a look inside before he grit his teeth seeing that there was no dragon within. "Clear!" he called out, the knights relaxing a bit and sheathing their weapons. Terrin walked into the small cave and looked around touching the nesting material before smirking a bit and picking up a piece of egg shell "It seems to have a child, it couldn't have gotten far." Terrin informed the group before leading them back to the horses and remounting.

Without finding another trace of the dragon, Terrin led the group back into the training yard noticing that all the other groups had already arrived back. "Dismissed!" Terrin called out to his squad all of them turning to go "Shou wait here, I'll be back after I report in." Terrin said harshly. Shou looked at the man and nodded a bit before dismounting "Yes sir."

After about fifteen minutes, Terrin returned, looking more pissed off than when he had left. Without any warning, Terrin had Shou pinned up against the stone wall of the training yard, a knife pressed against his face. "You were over that way the other day. Are you sure you didn't see anything." Terrin spoke quietly rage in his tone. Shou met Terrin's gaze "Yes sir. I saw nothing of the sort." Shou spoke trying to keep his voice calm. Terrin grit his teeth and threw Shou sideways onto the ground, the blade slicing his face a bit "Well next time pay more attention." Terrin said before turning and walking off.

Shou let out a small sigh as he pushed himself off the ground and brushed himself off a bit before mounting his horse. Man that guy has issues, what did I ever do to him? Shou thought to himself irritated before taking off back towards his house.

Arriving back at his house, Shou left his horse in the stable next to his house before walking inside, quietly shutting the door behind him. It's nice to be back he thought to himself pretty much forgetting about the two dragons since he was use to no one being around.

Angelic Lupine

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:03 pm
User Image
Celeste Dragonsbane

Celeste caught the scent of Shou coming into the house. She smiled as she had Ryu go get him, which Ryu did right away. He roared a bit, as he came over to Shou and tackled his leg as hard as he could which wasn't hard enough to break Shou's leg, but hard enough to feel. It was Ryu's way of greeting Shou though he'd stop doing it when he got older.

Celeste then came in holding two plates of food. One plate for Shou and one for herself. "Welcome home Shou." She said handing him a plate of Chicken Parmesan. She smiled at him glad he came home safely. She then said "Hope you like chicken." as she handed him the plate of food. Ryu had already eaten so he wasn't too interested in chicken at this point. He did however go over to the table to sit with his family.

Then Celeste saw the cut on Shou's cheek before she licked the blood off knowing that Dragon saliva would heal it faster and would stop the bleeding before she bandaged the cut which was no longer bleeding, so no one would suspect anything. "How's that feel?" She asked blushing a bit as she knew he might be embarrassed by what she did. Night fury dragons were notorious for being very caring towards the ones closest to them, that and they were very protective of their loved ones as well.

DragonChild09

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces