Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Life After Amity [Shun/Xiu] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:37 pm
Letting her cheeks deflate with a sigh, the baku shook her head.

"You're getting a gift, I just have to figure out what." Which was probably honestly the most difficult thing about it. If it was casual friends she'd feel content giving them something small, but Shun and Mitsu?

"Are you guys living together? ...Do either of you cook? What's your kitchen like?" Of course she'd go for the kitchen.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:06 pm
"We do yes..." he answered, having a hint of caution in his tone. He eyed Xiu warily before continuing on, "We live in a small apartment on Raven's view. Our kitchen is small but fully functional... Why?"

Kaiyumi

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:29 pm
Xiu set her elbows on the tabletop and propped her chin up in her hands.

"Can I get you guys a nice new renovated kitchen?"

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:31 pm
Shun just kind of stared at her.

"No. That is...alright. The kitchen is fine as it is."

Kaiyumi

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:36 pm
Xiu stared back.

"Functional though it may be, I think it'd be easier on both you and Mitsu with some quick and easy renovations, which I've become well versed in." She shot a pointed look over her shoulder and the kitchen behind her and then turned back to Shun, pouting a little.

"A wedding gift. Either that, or you let me know what you two want--besides just well wishes."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:39 pm
"If you really wish to give me something, I will not turn down knives."

He could never have enough.

Kaiyumi

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:47 pm
Xiu gave him a look, but then let out a quiet sigh. "Okay, consider it done."

Perhaps she'd have a nice pair made for the new married couple. She wasn't sure if Mitsu would ever have need for hers, but she'd make sure that they could just be admired or displayed.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:59 pm
Shun stared at her for a little while, then drank some more of his tea.

"By the way.... did you have one of those...strange dreams a few months ago? I did not see you in it but perhaps.."

Kaiyumi

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:05 pm
Xiu frowned a little at the change in topic, one hand coming up to rub at her temples. "Which strange dream are you referring to? I feel like over the course of the past year, I've had a couple of unusual ones." Which were, to say the least, more than a little unsettling for the ghoul. She had honed her powers throughout her years at school to the point where she was pretty much a full-fledged baku, so the fact that something could get into her head and alter her dreams was a little unnerving.

"Seems like weird things have been going on lately," she murmured, gazing down into her cup of tea, "Though I suppose that that's hardly new."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:24 pm
"Of knights and great kings. It may have been...where the Legacies have originated. Merlin was there, for one. The birth of the Hunters... essentially," he said while crossing his arms and leaning back in his seat. Shun gave Xiu a moment to take this in.

"After it was all said and done, there was a message. War is coming."

Kaiyumi

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:27 pm
A troubled look came over Xiu's face, her brows scrunching as her lips curved into a frown. "The legacies again, huh?" she asked slowly before shaking her head, "No. For better or for worse, that was one dream that I didn't have. Was there anything of particular note?" Besides "everything", since the birth of hunters seemed like pretty interesting--if not important--information.

The worry on her face deepened. "War is coming", huh? "If that doesn't sound foreboding, I don't know what does. And I'm going to guess that everyone is going to get caught up in this whole mess when it happens."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:35 pm
"...If everything in the dream and my suspicions are completely true... Amityville is built on top of Camelot.. which is the kingdoms these humans had come from. They went through a portal at some point, which led to where their island is now."

Slowly, Shun nodded, before letting out a breath.

"Most likely. I am trying to find more answers. Learn more about what had happened long ago. Perhaps there are some keys that will give us an edge. Or at least to help us be less unprepared when things come."

Kaiyumi

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:44 pm
Xiu took the information in with wide eyes, her lips parting in surprise. Amityville? On top of a kingdom for humans? What the hell was all this about? "Wait, then how did...how did we come to claim the land if it had once belonged to humans?" She had always been under the impression that Halloween and the human world were two separate places, which was why graduating and getting a passport was a thing in the first place.

"So it's definitely a matter of 'when' it happens and not 'if'," she murmured, dropping her gaze as she thought, "But you're right. It's best to take this lull as an opportunity to find out more and brace ourselves for whatever is to come."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:49 pm
"I do not know the details. But before they left for the island, the knights lived in the same world that the horsemen, as well as creatures of shadow, resided."

Shun nodded grimly to the baku shortly after. He wished he had more information on the matter, but he was going to try and figure out what he could from here.

"I do not want to be swept in unprepared. Again."

Kaiyumi

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:13 pm
"This is a lot to take in," Xiu confessed, closing her eyes for a moment to sort out all her thoughts, "Everyone living together? Do you know if it was peaceful back then, or...?" It seemed absolutely crazy to consider the now clear-cut factions having ever lived in the same place together.

She leaned back in her seat, her eyes fluttering open again. "Understandably so. I guess the question is where to go from here though. Preparing for the worst is difficult when we don't have a clear idea of what 'the worst' could be in this situation." A full out battle between Halloween, Hunters, and Horsemen? Somehow she had a feeling that it would be way more than just that.

"Be careful, aniki," she warned him, brows drawing together in worry, "Don't let yourself get caught up in anything too dangerous to pursue information."

Blade Kuroda

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces