Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Separate Worlds (Phoenix347 x His Gwen) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:59 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Cafe table
With: Silent princess
Thoughts:
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC; Feel free to interpret the timings here.))

The usual runners came after him, so Akira had to keep running until he finally lost the last one. Just to ensure one didn't find him miraculously, he ran the opposite direction from the cafe, so he had to run in its direction. It took him a little bit to find the same cafe, and he almost missed it if he hadn't looked behind him. He entered the cafe, and was greeted by one of the staff, who showed him to a table. He looked around for the one person he knew, and asked the maid to have her wait on him instead. As he waited at the table, he tapped on the table to one of the new songs from his favorite band. When she walked over, he gave a slight wave and a smile. "Greetings princess!"

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:04 pm
User Image

» I BEEN FEELING 「 ↻ LIKE A GHOST
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxA N D x I T ' Sx W H A Tx I H A T Ex T H E M O S T
( ◞ and ) ❜ ⋮ guess i'm giving ) up again
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx this time » this time
»` x 「 ° THIS TIME I *↓ MIGHT JUST DISAPPEAR
xxxxxxxxxx⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅

When Ruka was told there was a customer that requested her, she hoped it wasn't that creepy man. Strolling over to where her coworker told her to go, and the customer came into vision, Ruka let out a groan. Pinching the bridge of her nose, she made her way over to the boy. "Don't call me that. And why did you come back?" the maid asked tilting her head to the side and placing one of her hands on her hip which she cocked out. She glared daggers at him while she awaited his answer.

(Sorry this one is so short)

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:13 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Where at: School entrance
With: Students
Thoughts:
((OOC; No worries, mine's pretty late :/ sorry))

"Nice job breaking the maid image there." he commented on her stance. "Besides, I wanted to visit again. That's not a crime, although you seem to be acting like it is. What'd I ever do to you?" He leaned back into the chair. He was half telling the truth. He did come here just on impulse, but he also wanted to see her again. Maid outfit aside, he was curious about her.

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:20 pm
User Image

Ruka sighed as she sat elegantly in the seat across from him. This boy had taken a weird interest in her, but it's not like she had a huge back story or anything, she was actually kind of boring in her opinion. "Well for one thing you let your monkeys push me around," Ruka started off, tapping her chin with her index finger as she continued, "and, you haven't paid attention to me for the longest time despite being in the same class since freshman year. Why the sudden interest in me? Or is this all just a big scheme to get me to trust you so you can spread rumors about me and make my life at school even worse than it already is?" she glared at him with her arms cross, completely disregarding the demeanor she's supposed to have while working. She wasn't going to let her guard down, oh no. Too many times has she been betrayed by people to let that happen again. If he was plotting something against her so he and his idiot friends could have a good life boy will she beat the crap out of this kid.

(it's fine, don't worry!)

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:15 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Where at: Cafe
With: Customers, Ruka
Thoughts:
((OOC; ))

Akira blinked a couple times when she finished. She wasn't acting like the other employees here, so those must have been her genuine thoughts. "I think you've been watching too many dramas..." he started before leaning on the table. "Look, princess, I'm not some gang leader here. I didn't even know you were... Well, bullied. That leads into my second part, you barely speak! You said it yourself, you're called the silent princess. How was I to know you even could until you yelled at me? If you don't trust me then fine. I just want to chat." He leaned back into the chair after all that before scratching his. "Also, if you don't want to be called princess what should I call you? 'Maid'? I doubt you think we're close enough to be called friends."

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:25 pm
User Image

Ruka rolled her eyes at him as she let out a sigh. "Listen, kid," Ruka started as she uncrossed her arms, looking him straight in the eyes and continuing, "don't you think it's obvious that I'm treated horribly at school? Unlike you who comes to school to find confession letters in their locker, I find thumbtacks in my shoes along with hate notes. I don't speak because it'll just gives people more of a reason to make my life a living hell." she let out a large sigh as she sat back in her chair, her emotions boiling up after being internalized for so long. "My name is Kokonoe Ruka. You can just call me Ruka." the girl added as she rested her chin against her hand while her elbow sat against the table.

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:59 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Thoughts:
((OOC; ))

Akira chuckled when she called him kid. It wasn't funny, but it also just didn't sound right. He forced the smile away and listened to her. ["I didn't know what you go through. Most of the people around me are just concerned with themselves. I won't lie, I've been the same sometimes. Ruka, I'd be more than happy to take care of those things if you're tired of them. Not to sound like some shining knight to you princess, but I despise bullying. I'm sorry for not taking notice yet, but we haven't exactly been as close as two peas in a pod." He raised an eye now that he realized something; "Aren't you still on the clock?"

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:05 am
User Image

Ruka raised an eyebrow at his offer as a smirk showed on her face. "That'd be nice, but wouldn't you be ruining your reputation for associating yourself with the school's biggest outcast?" she asked, flipping her hair back. Of course the school's most popular boy would be universally kind. It just fit the stereotype even more. "Yes but, you requested me to wait on you. So until you leave I'm yours to use." Ruka explained to him, gesturing to some of the maids sitting at tables with guests either just chatting or playing games with each other.

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:13 am
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Thoughts: Interesting word choice...
((OOC; ))

Akira's gaze followed her gesture and sure enough maids were with everyone else. "Oh... Ummmm... Odd choice of wording and service. I was just expecting to have you serve. My bad." He turned back to her while reaching to grab the menu from its bin. "To answer your question, I don't uphold my 'reputation', it just holds up around me. I'm not jumping up and down to get people's attentions, they just think I'm asking for it. It's not like I don't care about it, I just don't worry over it. Any recommendations?" Akira looked up to her as he passed the menu to her side of the table.

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:58 am
User Image

Ruka raised her eyebrows at his answer, shrugging. She took hold of the menu and skimmed it as she said, "Interesting. You're not who I thought you'd be. Omurice special." handing back the menu to Akira, Ruka flipped her wrist over gently to check the time. Her shift was almost up and soon she could go shopping for dinner. "But I'm surprised you didn't have plans. Don't you always have a group of idiots with you?" Ruka asked as she looked at her white painted finger nails.

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:38 am
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Thoughts: Interesting word choice...
((OOC; ))

"Then I'll take the Omurice special. I have the day off from work today, and I figured I'd get away somewhere, we met up on the roof, and now here we are." He placed the menu back in its place and propped up his head with his hand. "I have a life away from school, so no I'm not always surrounded by 'idiots'. Am I taking up too much of your time? Or do you have a date you're anxious for?"

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:11 pm
User Image

Ruka gestured for one of the maids serving food to come over. As the girl approached Ruka told her Akira's order and the maid bowed before scurrying away to get the food. When Akira said something about a date, Ruka let out a laugh. "Date? I haven't had a friend let a lone a boyfriend for sixteen years, and I plan on beating my record." she told as she laughed some more. "Once my shift here is over, I have to go grocery shopping for dinner tonight plus I have to clean up the apartment a bit." Ruka explained to him her boring rest of the day as she continued to examine her nails.

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:05 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Thoughts: .
((OOC; ))

Ruka seemed more interested in her own nails than anything else, even listing off her list of chores after work. "Sorry to break it to you, but I think that record stopped today. And now that I know what you'll be up to, I think I'll just tag along to help out. Think of it as repayment for your time and attention." Although they both knew the second wasn't really true. The omelet arrived, having one of thse silly emojis made with ketchup. Surprisingly it came with two forks. "Or you can join me in finishing this off. My treat, and your choice." he offered the other fork to the bored girl sitting across from him.

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:18 pm
User Image

Ruka let out a sigh as she took the fork from him, agreeing to share it. "We're not friends and we're not dating." she growled at him before cutting off some of the omelette and eating it cutely. From there on until they were finished, Ruka didn't say another thing. She just sat there with a somewhat sad expression on her face while she ate in small bites. Once done, she placed down her fork and wiped her mouth with her napkin. Looking up at the boy, she noticed bits of rice on the corner of your mouth. "You shouldn't eat so messily," she scolded as she wiped off the bits of rice with her thumb and licked them off. For a moment she completely forgot about keeping her wall up. It was actually nice to eat with someone for once.

Ruka stared at him a bit, before realizing something. "Oh, what's your name?" she asked, tilting her head to the side a bit like a little kid, her nicer, cuter, gentler side showing now that she was a bit more relaxed with his company. "And I guess you can tag along...I'm not gonna stop you if you want to come." she mumbled with a tint of pink flushing her face.

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:40 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; Surprised
((OOC; ))

"Not interested in dating, that's just asking for trouble. Why do you think I'm still getting those letters?" He didn't really say anything after she took a chunk of the omelette for herself. He finished the last bite as she commented on his eating. He wiped off his mouth before replying; "I live alone so I guess I don't realize it..." He was a little confused when she asked for his name. She knew him as the popular kid, and everyone at school knew his name, did she just have some momentary amnesia?

"Akira Sorano. How could you forget?" At least she wasn't yelling at him not to follow her about. Truth be told, that was what he was expecting in response to his joke, but she took it seriously. Her face even started to turn pink, and now that he realized it she was definitely acting more relaxed around him. "Say... You're not starting to enjoy my company are you?" He leaned in a bit closer to her with a smile. She was acting the opposite of her earlier self.

Piltover Jinx

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces