Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
D o n ' t F o r g e t Me (Piltover Jinx x spaceboydude) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:58 pm
User Image

LOADING ▪ LOADING ▪ LOADING ▪ ▪ ▪ || xxx FILE GENERATED ! !! xxxx C // USER: LIGHTNING AKEMI
xxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

████████████████████████████ █████████████████████████████
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ xxxxxxxxxxx▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ xxxxxxxx▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐

Lightning ignored Keiji's fake pout, rolling her eyes playfully. As class began to start and Haya-Sensei began teaching today's lesson, she grinned. The lecture he was giving on math today she had already reviewed thanks to one of her many and common all nighters for studying. It was pretty simple...to her at least.

Since she didn't have to do anything for this class, she just doodled around in her notebook. She wasn't extremely good at drawing, but she could draw cute chibis. At some point she subconsciously wrote Keiji's name. She looked down at her paper and bit her lip. Oops, why'd she do that? She couldn't have a crush on him already, no way! Preposterous. He was nice and everything but he was too...careless? She sighed, looking at the written name before looking back at the actual person. Upon seeing him drifting off into sleep, her eyebrow twitched. She tore out a piece of paper and crumbled it up, throwing it at him while Haya-Sensei wasn't looking. Lightning had surprisingly good aim. She was actually pretty good at sports, she just preferred not to join in on any of the teams or anything.

Error Code 3: The system cannot find the path specified. [ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND (0x3)]
Error Code 3: The system cannot find the path specified. [ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND (0x3)]

spaceboydude

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:33 pm
User Image
「 'caυѕe we coυld вe ιммorтalѕ, ιммorтalѕ
jυѕт noт ғor long, ғor long 」

Keiji's electric blue eyes were fluttering to a halt, but then he felt the impact of a paper ball hit him in the head. He looked toward the direction from which it came in confusion, to find it had come from Lightning's direction.

He smiled before writing down on a small slip of paper:
I think my method of seeking attention during class is way more cooler. Keiji then sent it through the note passing highway he had maneuvered since he started middle school . Various people giggled a bit when they read it, until it reached Lightning. Keiji looked over at Lightning with a arrogant smile on his face, awaiting her move.

「 and lιve wιтн мe ғorever now,
yoυ pυll тнe вlacĸoυт cυrтaιnѕ down 」

o.o.c; lightning is the cutest i swear.

Piltover Jinx

spaceboydude

Mewling Bunny

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:50 pm
User Image

LOADING ▪ LOADING ▪ LOADING ▪ ▪ ▪ || xxx FILE GENERATED ! !! xxxx C // USER: LIGHTNING AKEMI

Lightning glared daggers at the smile she already knew all too well that he had flashed her.

Upon receiving and reading his little note, she smirked. Let the games begin. She was going to use a huge move, hoping to get a large reaction from him. Lightning picked up her rilakkuma mechanical pencil and started elegantly writing a reply. I really enjoyed our kiss earlier. Will you walk me home, darling?♡ Lightning gently folded the note, passing it back through Keiji's highway. Along the way she heard tons of chuckles and giggles, one person even whistled a little, causing Haya-Sensei to glance back a bit before continuing on with his lecture.

(omG theyre both super cute)

spaceboydude

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:27 pm
User Image

Keiji had felt complete when Lightning's piercing glare stabbed into him, causing him to only show more happiness. He could only anticipate how she was going to arrange her piece in this game. He peered back over to the teacher before turning again to hear the soft tones of giggles, accompanied by a whistle. Oh no, he thought, for the love of god...

Keiji a bit shakily took the note that was being given to him by the girl next to him, and opened it quietly.
darling?♡ echoed through Keiji's thoughts, struggling to keep his smile through the oncoming red splatters appearing on each cheek. He gulped before writing down rather quickly a response, folding it up he sent it back through his messengers, but just then.

"What do you think you're doing Mitsuya-san?" Haya-sensei said as he snatched a slip of paper away from the giggling students hand which had been in between the middle of the row. The room got quieter, and Keiji smiled even more before Haya-sensei opened it and began to blush at it's contents before crumpling it and throwing it in the trash by his desk in a bit of a hurry. "I ask all of you to stop writing notes, please!" The teacher announced solidly to the class before continuing on with his lesson, with the redness unwavering.

Keiji managed to give a wink to Lightning before turning back to the clock, which had a little less than 15 minutes left on it.
That should be tantalizing enough, he thought deviously.

o.o.c; aHAHA I AM SO SORRY I HAVE BEEN REALLY BERY SICK///
i will post again tomorrow, if i am able, i've just been sleeping a ton so it's been a bit difficult to get up and get the motivation to get on.

Piltover Jinx

spaceboydude

Mewling Bunny

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:31 am
User Image

Lightning kept an arrogant smirk on her face as she watched Keiji shakily unfold the note and have red splatter across his normally pale cheeks. A soft snicker escaped her lips seeing his reaction. She was curious as to what he was going to do now.

When Keiji was caught returning the note, Lightning glanced at Haya-Sensei as he retrieved the note from one of their fellow students and read Keiji's reply to Lightning. Upon seeing Haya-Sensei blush, not only did it make Lightning giggle, but also extremely curious about what Keiji had scribbled down for her. Once Haya-Sensei returned to the front of the classroom to resume his lesson, Lightning looked back at Keiji. When he winked at her she replied to him by sticking her tongue out before going back to doodle in her notebook.

Lightning's ears tuned into the familiar sound of the chiming of the school bell, signaling it was time to move to their next class. Gym. Lightning placed all her things in her school bag before slowly standing out of her seat. She twisted side to side, cracking her back and stretching. She soon strolled over to Keiji's seat with that confident smirk plastered on her face. "So, did I win that game too?" she asked with a snicker.

(no it's okay! i hope you're feeling better!! and sorry i was gone for a bit, i had another trip i had to go on)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:25 pm
User Image

Keiji sat, unready to walk to his scheduled remedial lessons. He stuck his hands in either pocket of his blazer before standing.

"Maybe you did, but I win every time," He said, as arrogantly as ever. His smile curved across his face, in a cross of satisfaction and slight jealousy. The coral haired boy stood quite suddenly, before he snatched her hand and intertwined her fingers with his. He pulled her along toward the door, while whispering into her ear. "Because it's never over when you think it is."

o.o.c; i sincerely appologize for how short this is, and also how dreadfully long it took me to write. I have p bad writers block it seems, i'll read a whole bunch tomorrow to try and fix my disease!!

Piltover Jinx

spaceboydude

Mewling Bunny

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:58 pm
User Image

Lightning just stared as Keiji entwined his hand with her's, a feeling of warmth spreading to her. She used her free hand to cover her face a bit, trying to hide the red that was now splattering over her pale complexion. She had to think of her move now...if this were an anime or something, a light bulb would appear over her head as she thought of a great idea. With a grin growing on her features, the female lowered her hand as she turned to face Keiji and pressed her nose against his, slightly moving it back and forth in an eskimo kiss. "Expect the unexpected...right?" she murmured slyly.

(OOC: totally fine!)

spaceboydude

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:55 pm
User Image

Keiji forced a slight grin as a light pink showered the bridge of his nose and underneath his eyes. It was true that he definitely wasn't expecting that, but Keiji isn't one to admit defeat... ever. As they moved along the hallway, people stared even more so giggling and whispering in a flurry while pointing to their hands.

"Right." He said with a slight crack before stepping in front of her to stop them in their tracks and pulling her into a tight embrace.

Students gasped and shrilled at the excitement of the 'new couple'. He pulled away slowly and looked into her eyes, putting on a bit of a show for the onlooking students, and for Lightning herself to implode while watching.

"So tonight, are we going to your place, or mine?"

o.o.c;

Piltover Jinx

spaceboydude

Mewling Bunny

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:10 pm
User Image

Lightning grit her teeth, trying to control her anxiety as Keiji pulled her into an embrace, their peers thrilled over business that wasn't even theirs. Her face began to turn from an almost white shade to a deep red, her eyebrow twitching from not only stress but also annoyance.

Pulling back a bit, Lightning decided it was time for the ultimate move. Placing both hands on the side's of Keiji's face, she leaned in close, able to feel his breath now. "Mom's away on a business trip...so let's go to mine...." she whispered softly to him, before placing her lips onto his.

spaceboydude

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:25 pm
User Image

Keiji's cheeks seemed to bleed red, and his eyes still open as her lips landed on his. Do I, is this still a game? raced across his mind, one of the many other thoughts as the students in the hall watching nearly fainted and screamed from Lightning's final smack down. She had won, was the final thought he could clearly remember before he pulled away slowly, and without a word put his head down and raced down to his remedial lessons.

o.o.c;

Piltover Jinx

spaceboydude

Mewling Bunny

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:40 pm
User Image

Lightning's own cheeks were spewing the color red as well, but she tried her best to keep her cool. As Keiji pulled back and ran away, she smiled cheerfully whilst waving at him. "I'll see you after school, darling!!" she called out to him lovingly.

As she looked at the peers around them, she gave them a smirk before making her way to their next class. Staring at the student before she left, everyone let out squeals and screeches before moving on.

spaceboydude

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces