Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
[Shadow] Pokemon Academy [Oklahoma] [X] [Het] [S] [I-A] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oklahomagurl03

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:00 pm

Zarina Kendrickson Brooks

User Image
                              : m - make it STOP

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ↘ Let this end
                              xxxxxxxx( This life chose meI'm not lost in sin )
                              xxx
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBut proud of who I am !
                              made by the murderous melody
                              xxxxxxxxxxI PLAN TO GO ON LIVINGxxxxx

Zarina was doodling in her own world when she heard someone come into the classroom and sit down loudly. She looked up from her drawing to see who had made all the noise. It was Gethin of course. She could see he was in pain. It must be from his shoulder injury from the battle yesterday. It looks like it was hurting him a lot. There wasn't really anything she could really do until she remembered she had some pain killers in her bag which might help.

She had taken some pain killers from the hospital since Camilla had been hurt. However, she had forgotten to give it to her roommate. Quietly, she dug in her bag before pulling out the pain killers. She walks over to Gethin and sets them on his desk,"I happened to have these in my bag. Take a few for that shoulder. It should relieve some of your pain."

outfit

ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:08 pm
Oklahomagurl03

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
۩════════════════════════۩
"If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?"

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▬▬▬Gethin Connery▬▬▬ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Gethin looked up to see Zarina looming over him, and with her was painkillers. He stared at it, knowing well it won't work as well....medication like that was hard for him to digest....he was used to his Mother's medicinal making with plants and berries, those are easier to digest. But he knew she was doing it out of the kindness of her heart so he opened the bottle and got a few pills, before opening his pack to get a bottle of water. "Th-Thanks...." He then popped all of them in and chugged the water bottle down so he could see if the pills would work.

He then could see class was starting and now Rolf laid there, being quiet as the teacher lectured about the different types of pokemon. Gethin squinted as time passed, knowing the medicine was not working as well as he hoped. He'll have to ask his mother for the medicine. As the class was done, he got up slowly and slowly walked out of the class, with Rolf by his side. He had medicinal class now so he had to go.

Thankfully the teacher was nice when he got there, and whipped up a basic medicine for him so the pain would go away. Afterward, he was fine for awhile. Afterward he was good until nighttime where he had to take a breeding class....which was going to be a bit scary. And Rolf was DEFINITELY not going....great, who is going to babysit the little guy? He then decided he'll take a walk with Rolf before dinnertime, and he so happened to bump into Zarina whom gave him pills. "Hey....uhhh....I....want to thank you for...the pills. I feel slightly better....I....need to ask you something-"

He then rubbed his neck. "I....have a breeding class tonight....and I can't have a baby pokemon see the....images. I wonder if......you can....look after him for an hour and a half....or if you know....someone who likes babies?"

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▬▬▬Student of Pokemon Academy▬▬▬ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

outfit  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Oklahomagurl03

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:34 pm

User Image

xxx

It took Gethin a few minutes to notice she was there with some pain medicine. Hopefully, it would work since he looked to be in a lot of pain. Once he took the bottle of pain medicine from her, she nods her head when he thanks her,"No problem. It looked like you needed them. Hope they help." After those few words, she walks over to her desk before the teacher started the class up. As the teacher was teaching them about different types of pokemon, she was half listening to what their teacher was talking about. Her minds was somewhere else as the class was going on.

Her thoughts were on her Jolteon who was still with Gethin's parents. She wanted to see her pokemon so bad. It was hard being away from her Jolteon since they were always together all the time. After the class was over, she headed to her next class where she could have Riolu out in class. Today, they were learning who to fight together by learning simple moves like punching and kicking. It was fun for the pair who looked like they were moving together when they were punching and kicking. The teacher congratulated them for being close in movement, but they needed to work more on their bond if they wanted to be great partners. Riolu and Zarina were so happy when they went to their next class before dinner.

Their last class got out early, so the two of them went to dinner early and eat until they were both full. As they were heading to Zarina's dorm, they ran into Gethin who gave her back the pills,"No problem. What is it that you have to ask?" Riolu stood next to Zarina as he listened to their conversation. When he heard what Gethin asked from Zarina, he looked over at the Absol and gave him a look that said the absol better behave if they were going to be watching over him.

Zarina did not notice Riolu's look to Rolf as she was talking to Gethin as he asked her to watch Rolf. She looks down at Rolf before looking at Gethin,"Ummm.... Sure I'll watch him. I'll just need his food and stuff to entertain him while your gone. Riolu and I might be just doing some basic movements for fighting while watching him but that would be fine." When she said basic movements, Riolu playful showed off a punch and a kick to show what Zarina meant.

outfit

ShadowStream-chan
Sorry for the last short post. Hope your having fun with your family.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:06 pm
Oklahomagurl03

Gethin nodded. "Don't worry about feeding him....I'll do it when I get back. I'll get his....water and such." Rolf gave a look back at Riolu, a little growl emitted from his throat, which was not heard by Gethin surprisingly. Gethin then pat Rolf and told him to wait there so he could go get the stuff. Rolf immediately whined but stayed despite it.

As they wait, Rolf did take a whiff of his surroundings, trying to understand where he was. He did not even give any attention to Riolu; they were not going to get along. He did look up to see Zarina and tip his head slightly, a little unsure about her. Gethin did come back later, and saw Rolf didn't cause any problems....so far. "Now....be good." He then gave Rolf a Kong which the absol accepted along with a handi-drink portable bottle so Rolf had some water. "Thanks....." It was all he could say before he could go.

Rolf whined and pawed in the air, as if trying to get him to come back but to no avail. He frowned when he knew he failed, with a kong still in his mouth, trying to get that treat from the inside.

outfit  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Oklahomagurl03

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:25 pm

User Image

xxx

When Gethin said he would feed Rolf, she nods her head,"Okay. I hope he doesn't get hungry." As they were talking, Riolu heard Rolf's growl which made him growl slightly back at the absol. This was not going to be fun. Gethin left to get Rolf's things, so Zarina looked over the two of them. She heard a snicker like sound come from Riolu when Rolf started whining after Gethin. She looks down at Riolu,"RIolu, be nice. You wouldn't like it if I had to leave you alone with someone else." Riolu tilted his head down like he was sorry about what he did.

Zarina kept a close eye on the two pokemon who were kinda ignoring each other. A slight sigh escaped her lips knowing it was going to be a long few hours with the two of them. Maybe, they might get along with they train a bit together. These two just have issues with each other which might be a problem in the future. Finally, Gethin came back and gave Rolf a few things before he took off for his class.

Now, they were all alone together. Zarina looks down at Rolf who was not happy about Gethin leaving him alone. She kneels down in front of Rolf,"He will be back soon. How about we go over to the training court yard for a bit?" She takes the water bottle thing before taking a few steps toward the training courtyard to see if Rolf would follow her. Riolu wanted nothing to do with Rolf, so he went straight toward the courtyard without them since he knew where it was.

outfit

ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:46 pm
Oklahomagurl03
writer's block

Rolf stared down at the floor as he followed the girl slightly. He did not give Riolu the satisfaction so he went along with them to the courtyard where he figured they were going to do....training of some sorts.

He then went to a lone rock and went after his kong, wanting to get the treat out of it as he stayed in their area, as they did....whatever they needed to do.

outfit  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Oklahomagurl03

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:16 pm

User Image

xxx

Once they got to the courtyard, Zarina noticed Rolf go over to a rock and play with his toy. Well, at least he has something to do while they were training. Maybe if he saw what they were doing he might come over and join in. Zarina looks over at Riolu,"Lets get to work. We need to improve our skills to be the best partners in class." Riolu nods his head and gets in a ready mode to get this training going.

Zarina stood next to Riolu,"Okay. We are going to do two punches, double kick, and a leg sweep before jumping up. Are you ready?" Riolu let out a noise to let her know he was ready to go. The two started with the two punches before doing the kicks. Everything was going well until Zarina had to jump up from the leg sweep. She fell over which made her laugh and Riolu came over to her. She smiles at Riolu,"I'm fine. Come on. lets try it again..... I'm just not as quick as you are Riolu. I'll get there."

Riolu nods at his trainer and helps her up before they go at their training again. As they were training, Zarina was also keeping an eye on Rolf as they were training. She had no idea if Rolf might come over and see what was going on with them.

Hopefully, Rolf was fine without Gethin being around since he was always with his trainer. It is kinda like how Jolteon was with her all the time. He hated to be away from her.

outfit

ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:28 pm
Oklahomagurl03

Rolf occasionally turned his head to see Zarina training with Riolu but he did not really pay much attention to it. He then suddenly heard noises coming from the bushes so he brought his toy to see what the noises are. Suddenly a huge pokemon came out of the shadows and landed next to him. A Ninetales who seemed to be in a huge panic and running from something. Rolf seemed confused about why it was so scared. The Ninetales seemed to have spotted a human girl and a riolu training up on the top, doing a few punches and kicks. Now the Ninetales and Rolf tipped their heads in confusion. But then more noises, but this time it was people and pokemon. The Ninetales freaked again and this time ran up to which Rolf followed after. The Ninetales didn't seem threatening of any way.

Rolf seemed to follow after the Ninetales, stopping 20 feet away from the Zarina and Riolu as they both stayed there, listening to the noises fade away slowly which cause them both to be in relief. The Ninetailes then laid down and yawned, with Rolf for some reason climbing all over it, which the Ninetales did not mind...in fact was fine with this than running away from potential danger. The Ninetales then had Rolf get off so she could lick his fur, cleaning him off.

outfit  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Oklahomagurl03

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:10 am

User Image

xxx

The two were in the zone as they were training, so they didn't really hear what was going on around them. As they were training, Zarina would look over here and there to make sure Rolf was still there. After she looked over at him to see he was still there, she went back to training with Riolu. The two were having fun,and they were starting to make up their own moves as they kept training. Some of those moves were just fun to do since they were kinda goofy moves, but they got the job down. The two were enjoying the training until they heard a loud sound going toward them.

When they both looked up, Zarina saw a huge Ninetails with Rolf not far from them. The large Ninetails was grooming Rolf which was kinda sweet. However, she didn't know if it would be safe to go over to the Ninetails since it looked to be wild. She looked down at Riolu,"Go see if everything is okay? I'll wait over here just encase." Riolu nods his head before going over to the Ninetails that was grooming Rolf.

Riolu stops a few feet away from the two to see if it was okay for him to come any closer. He could feel that the Ninetails meant no harm to him, but he was going to be on the safe side.

Zarina stood where she was not wanting to scare the Ninetails that could hurt Rolf. She watched on as Riolu went toward the Ninetails which worried her since he most likely couldn't stand up against the Ninetails.

outfit

ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:13 pm
Oklahomagurl03

The Ninetails immediately realized them and growled, which Rolf got up and then went over to Zarina to drop a kog. The Ninetales seemed confused, it didn't seem like the absol was taught by this girl. But then noises emitted from outside again which made the Ninetales want to leave again when suddenly a another huge pokemon came in, but it was the mega houndoom...and Gethin's Father. "You sure he's here? Seems like we interrupted someone." Zak, the Houndoom, gruffed, he only smelled Rolf so he assumed. The Ninetales immediately fled despite Rolf wanting to chase after her, but Zak grabbed his scruff and forced him to stay.

"Well. Zarina. I figured this belonged to you." Gethin's Father was holding her Jolteon, fully awake and bandaged up slightly. "It seemed like he liked the place so much, took some convincing that you were waiting for him. But I am gonna warn you miss, you are not suppose to have him here especially since him being here does not help you become a better trainer or....well...whoever you want to be. I am just surprised your Dad even let you come here....you know how many times I told him to cool his jets?! Jesus." Zak then lets go of Rolf, with the dog staring at the space where Ninetales had fled. "I...never seen a Ninetales like that....it must either be owned or a lucky son of a b***h." He then lets her Jolteon go. "Anyway....why is Rolf with you....exactly?"

outfit  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Oklahomagurl03

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:19 pm

User Image

xxx

That is why Zarina made sure not to just go up to the Ninetails since she didn't know it. When Ninetails growled, both Riolu and Zarina jumped slightly not knowing what might happen. Luckily, Rolf came over to her which was good. She picks up his toy that he dropped before the Ninetails took off. When she went to turn her head, she saw the mega houndoom with Gethin's father on the back of him.

Thankfully, Zak grabbed Rolf because she was not quick enough to grab the baby pokemon. When Gethin's father spook to her, she looked to see a happy Jolteon in his hands. Jolteon wiggled his way out of Gethin's father's arms and went over to her. Zarina knelt down and patted her Jolteon before turning her attention to Gethin's father. She bite her lip slightly when he talked about her father since he had no idea that she was here. Then, Gethin's father went to warn her about using her Jolteon. She shook her head,"I wouldn't use Jolteon in class. He is just here to be my bodyguard. Plus, he hates being away from me." Jolteon let out a noise to agree with her which made Zarina smile.

When he asked about Rolf, she looked over at the pup,"They are showing some pictures I believe in Gethin's class that he didn't want Rolf see, and he asked me to watch the little guy.... Oh, by the way, please don't tell my father I'm here. He kinda doesn't know about me being here." Riolu was glad Jolteon was back, and the two started playing with each other.

outfit

ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:47 pm
Oklahomagurl03
If this Rp ever gets to the 2nd year, I would like to put in the option of trying to handle multiple pokemon.

Gethin's father was shocked. "Wow....you might have to teach me how to sneak off like that....cause I sometimes need a break from my wife." Zak then growls at him. "Oh quiet, you're not there all day." He gently palmed Zak on the nose, making the houndoom sneeze. Rolf just tipped his head.

"Bodyguard? I guess you do have some princess views if you ask me." The Father laughs slightly. "it's none of my business. You're not my child. I can only get involved with the Jolteon as much as possible, otherwise you being here is none of my business." He then got back on Zak's back as he was about to leave, but a familiar face came in....Rolf ran up to Gethin, happy to see him. "I was only gone for a good hour and a half." "Oh your back! Poor girl, forced to watch over your pokemon." "I gave her a choice dude, what you doing here?!" "To give back her Jolteon, nothing else. But there was an interesting....thing that happened." Gethin raised a brow.

"Your pokemon made friends with a Ninetales that happened to have pass by. Got intimidated by Zak boy here, and ran off." Rolf still stared at the distance where the Ninetales left off. "Looked nice though, must've been trained well...or a lucky guy that ran from every possible trainer. But it's time for me to go. You all have a good day." Gethin watches his father go off with Zak as Rolf just stares at the bushes. "C'mon...we need to go. Thanks.....uhhh.....what's your name again?"

outfit  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Oklahomagurl03

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:04 pm

User Image

xxx

Zarina smiled at Gethin's dad when he said she should teach him how to sneak away. She kept smiling,"It helps if you have a big brother who will cover for you when you are away. Plus, dad thinks I'm at some princess school or something along those lines. Chase just paid for me to get in." She noticed Rolf's look at Zak when he sneezed. It was kinda cute how much Rolf was interested in the houndoom. Riolu and Jolteon kept playing not too far from her which was good since she didn't like them going too far from here.

She shook her head no,"I was kidding about Jolteon being my bodyguard. He is my partner. Thank you for helping him. He fought very well against that huge snake. " When Gethin showed up, she let the two talk to each other, and his father explained what had happened. As they were walking, she see Riolu and Jolteon play fighting. Jolteon was testing how fast Riolu was on his feet which was interesting to see. Jolteon would send weak thunderbolts toward Riolu one after another to test the young pup's skills to dodge. A few times Riolu was struck by the thunderbolt but since it was so weak it didn't hurt Riolu too much.

Once Gethin's father left, she heard Gethin ask her name again which made her smile slightly since he kept forgetting her name. She looks over at him,"My name is Zarina." Looking over at her pokemon, she calls out to them,"Come on you two. No more training tonight. You both need your rest." The two came over to her and stood beside her until Jolteon noticed Rolf. He was curious of the young absol, but he didn't make a move yet to meet the absol.

outfit

ShadowStream-chan
I agree with you since it would make the roleplay more interesting.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:03 pm
Oklahomagurl03

"Zarina...appreciate your help. Rolf let's go." He then had to pet the baby absol who did not hesitate to follow him. Jumping up and down, barking up a storm.

It has been a good three weeks since that babysitting job Zarina had to do. The unlikely duo of a man with white hair and the baby absol slept on the same bed. Gethin continued training Rolf to listen to commands and now he was able to get him to attack a lot better, with a bunch of TMS for him to use: Ice beam, Hyper Beam, Protect, Shadowball, Aerial Ace, Shadow claw, and Dark Pulse. Of course he had him learn Tackle, and Swipe first so he had an idea. But afterward it was easy to get him to understand. And finally for the first time, Rolf was able to get rid of his fear being in a pokeball. So Gethin was able to get him inside a pokeball going to class and let him out when class is over, Rolf no longer had separation anxiety. So now it is time to test the pokemon.

It wasn't the midterm yet, but it was part of the test. And a good one at that according to Gethin. "Today class of XXXX (Imagine a year somewhere), we are going to do a three-day test. For any of you, traveling is almost necessary in the beginning: Gym Leaders, Coordinators, Trainers, Breeders, Pokemon Rangers, etc. have to travel by foot and learn how to survive the wilderness. There are many things that go on, so there will always be someone on watch. Today it will be a three-day journey between this town and Roseburg City. There is no grade for this, it's more of an awareness on how hard it will be. Grouping is ok, but the maximum can only be three. So go to your rooms and get anything you might need for three days and come back here."

Of course Gethin didn't need much, just some clothes, soap, food, and water. That was really it. He had camped before so he knew this will be easy. He had not talked to Zarina much, just a few hellos and all that. "Ready?" Gethin jumped up and down with excitement. "Good, let's get going."

outfit  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff