Trumpet
  Trombone
  Saxaphone
  Other
View Results

McHuggies

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:05 am
Mystical9Ball
I play... Umm... Uhh... *looks down at siggy* Oh yeah!
I play lead/rhythm guitar! Cuz I'm just that ******** skilled!
Actually its cuz I never liked the idea of 2 guitarist in one band... SO I choose to take on both rolls.

I've also been playing piano since I was 5 and I picked up the Alto sax when I was 9. I'm soon going to learn how to play trombone after I buy my new guitar (Gibson Firebird V).

And yet... I can't read a single sheet of music if my life depended on it

Damn, sounds like you have the one man band thing covered.

Actually, now that you mention it, I used to read sheet music when I played trumpet, but then I started playing guitar and my dad taught me so I never even so much as touched sheet music ever again.

We're still lacking a sax-a-ma-phoner on the poll though. So close to having the craziest ska band ever too xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:14 pm
a guy I was talking to on the bus plays **sax (new marching band recruitee) he can be in our imaginary band if my imaginary version of him likes ska cool

- edited- talk about one track mind gonk  

UreshiiNyoko

McHuggies

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:07 am
UreshiiNyoko
a guy I was talking to on the bus plays ska (new marching band recruitee) he can be in our imaginary band if my imaginary version of him likes ska cool

Sweet! We can make beautiful imaginary music together biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:06 pm
I'm bitchin' when it comes to drums, but what I really want to learn how to play is the Sax. cool To bad I don't have enough air in my lungs to hold a single note. D: And even if I had the chance to start a ska band, I'm lucky if I'll even find more than two more people who like ska down here. crying

Wow, I died for like a month and then magically re-apeared.
Ureshii, o.o Your hair is all choppeded up! Kick a**!  

Duskalts

Dapper Duelist

16,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150

UreshiiNyoko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:07 pm
yeah I got a pixel hair cut pirate

I think we should have a guild meeting where everyone just meets somewhere and we jam for a while 3nodding [/dream]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:53 pm
UreshiiNyoko
I think we should have a guild meeting where everyone just meets somewhere and we jam for a while 3nodding [/dream]

That's not all that absurd really. I mean, obviously the europeans aren't going to be able to visit the north americans, but it's still possible for groups to meet up. I was in an online voice acting club/guild/thinger for about a year and all the west coast kids met up. I think we had two people from Alaska, one from California, and 3 or 4 from Bristish Columbia (where we all met).

The best way to meet up with everyone is to find out how close we all are to each other and find a nearby ska show and all meet up there... I don't think I'm close enough to meet up with anyone though neutral  

McHuggies

Duskalts

Dapper Duelist

16,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:18 pm
McHuggies
UreshiiNyoko

That's not all that absurd really. I mean, obviously the europeans aren't going to be able to visit the north americans, but it's still possible for groups to meet up. I was in an online voice acting club/guild/thinger for about a year and all the west coast kids met up. I think we had two people from Alaska, one from California, and 3 or 4 from Bristish Columbia (where we all met).

The best way to meet up with everyone is to find out how close we all are to each other and find a nearby ska show and all meet up there... I don't think I'm close enough to meet up with anyone though neutral

Smashing! >.> It'd be like a gaian ska band thingy. Could I suggest Ska Weekend in Knoxville, TN? gonk My friend who lives in Maryville might go to the show after I told her about it.... <.< 21deadmonkeys has a stage up there too. crying I wish scientists would hurry up and invent a teleporter device of some sort..  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:16 pm
fudddddddge! I seriously just had to pass up a ride. crying I'm not allowed to go but I'm tottaly goign my senior year and nothing can stop me scream *prays for the ttwo years to go quickly*  

UreshiiNyoko

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:56 am
I'm a sax man 100% of the way!

good thread idea btw  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:57 am
5ubliminalM355ag35
I'm a sax man 100% of the way!

good thread idea btw

And there we have it! The craziest ska band ever created, according to the poll!

Thanks. I noticed people saying they played certain instruments in the other threads and came up with the idea for this 3nodding  

McHuggies

Zaeon

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:30 pm
In my band, I'm vocals/smaller instruments when needed.

I'm the one who can change my voice the most, so depending on the sound we want, I'm the guy. ;D <3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:39 pm
My new band is entering a talent show at the high school (even though two of us aren't even in high school) and to make it really interesting, we're all playing different instruments for the first song:
Lead guitar ----> drums
Rhythm guitar ----> vocals/guitar
Bass ----> guitar
Drums ----> bass

We're going to do the Franz Ferdinand song "Take Me Out" first because people know it and it's easy. Then we'll swap our gear back and play one of our original songs. It'll totally freak them out!!... lol No it won't, but it'll look funny on camera.  

McHuggies

The Murmur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:07 am
Speaking of bands...

My band is actually in need of a lead singer due to the fact... Well I just don't wanna sing. We're in need of one because we've been offered to do a split cd with The Alcoholic Freshmen ( www.myspace.com/thealcoholicfreshmen ). If you live in the LA/OC area and have the lungs of a champ... We need you!! ...Cuz I don't wanna sing! LoL.

My band, if you wanna check us out www.myspace.com/betterleftunnamed
It's not that great... I don't think so at least, and we've been working on more songs, but haven't gotten it all recorded yet so we could put it up =/  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:32 pm
Mystical9Ball
Speaking of bands...

Damn, you guys are a helluva lot better than us! We just started playing together a while ago and we don't have anyone to play trumpet, sax, or trombone, which isn't gunna change, but it's fun. We sound kinda like The Flatliners or Soapbox Paradox.
Good luck finding a lead singer! Doin a split cd with The Alcoholic Freshman is gunna sound awesome. Miles rocks happy biggrin  

McHuggies

Electric Uncle Akuma

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:32 pm
Mystical9Ball
Speaking of bands...

My band is actually in need of a lead singer due to the fact... Well I just don't wanna sing. We're in need of one because we've been offered to do a split cd with The Alcoholic Freshmen ( www.myspace.com/thealcoholicfreshmen ). If you live in the LA/OC area and have the lungs of a champ... We need you!! ...Cuz I don't wanna sing! LoL.

My band, if you wanna check us out www.myspace.com/betterleftunnamed
It's not that great... I don't think so at least, and we've been working on more songs, but haven't gotten it all recorded yet so we could put it up =/

XD You just HAD to live in LA.

I would sing for you, instantly.
But, I'm in Michigan. XD;;

I have my own band, but I love that sound of yours.
D:
Sorry, if I could, I SERIOUSLY would.  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas