Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:47 pm
Indeciisiive Wolkova

Noble Ambition

For the exp, round up

For the normal related items, I'm quoting Wolkova to make sure I don't contradict what she had in mind, but I would assume Silk Scarf, Normal Gem, and perhaps items like everstone, which have no type assigned to it, would count as well.

As for the berries, since we don't have the complete list up, I would say it's safe to assume that they do what they do in the game, yes, especially since we're trying to pull from that as much as possible : )  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:51 pm
Loonamist

Indeciisiive Wolkova

Ok I just have to add two experience then because I rounded down when I did that. Easier than taking two away. Thanks. I just went with Silk Scarf. It seemed like there was a small amount of them :p

Thanks  

Noble Ambition

Newbie Genius

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:05 pm
Noble Ambition

Loonamist
Also, what counts as Normal-related items ?

And what do these berries do? Same as in the games?

As loon said, any item that can benefit a Normal-type Pokemon like a Normal Gem, Silk Scarf or even a Mega stone that revolves around a Normal-type Pokemon. (Which is only Audino at the moment, lol.

This is sort of... useless information as you've already claimed your prize, and gotten several answers, but it's just something to keep in mind. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:08 pm
Indeciisiive Wolkova

Oh yeah no worries, all settled smile I have no idea what I want to do with Silk Scarf lol. And since I'm at it. I'm evolving Snorunt into Froslass, who learns destiny bond as a starting move (Or can come with it) Can I teach it to her as she evolves or do I have to wait? Just figured I'd ask before I made any moves.  

Noble Ambition

Newbie Genius

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:08 pm
Noble Ambition
Loonamist

Indeciisiive Wolkova

Ok I just have to add two experience then because I rounded down when I did that. Easier than taking two away. Thanks. I just went with Silk Scarf. It seemed like there was a small amount of them :p

Thanks

Glad to be of help! ^w^b  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:13 pm
Indeciisiive Wolkova

So a Lopunnite wouldn't count as a Mega Stone that revolves around a Normal-type Pokemon that I can claim from this month's horoscope?

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:17 pm
Hmm, can I claim a Porygon-Z from the Horoscope (which is a really cool concept btw, I enjoyed the story and chart :3 ) ?

nvm  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:21 pm
Noble Ambition

Oh yeah no worries, all settled smile I have no idea what I want to do with Silk Scarf lol. And since I'm at it. I'm evolving Snorunt into Froslass, who learns destiny bond as a starting move (Or can come with it) Can I teach it to her as she evolves or do I have to wait? Just figured I'd ask before I made any moves.

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

I'm not entirely to sure about that one. I would say a Heart scale would be needed, but often times when a Pokemon evolves upon a certain level they do learn a move the would learn at that level, so.... I would ask another mod for a second opinion.

Whoops, sorry, A Loopunite would count, as Lopunny is a Normal-type Pokemon.

(Ko has a lopunny for arceus sake, lol. Silly me)

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:24 pm
Noble Ambition

I suppose that if you're going to evolve the Snorunt so that she'll be a Froslass when your character encounters her, then I believe you can teach her Destiny Bond and whatever other starting moves you'd like for Froslass. If your character is going to find the Snorunt and then evolve her into Froslass, then I think you may need a Heart Scale to be able to teach her Destiny Bond after she evolves. I believe Heart Scales can be used to remember any moves that the Pokemon can learn from its level up chart as well as from the Move Tutor list.
But like Wolkova said, you should probably ask another mod before proceeding with whatever plans you have in mind x3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:35 pm
It's all good, she does learn Destiny Bond again at 61, which although a way ahead of me isn't a real big deal. It's not a deal breaker wink  

Noble Ambition

Newbie Genius

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:43 pm
Indeciisiive Wolkova

It's all good~ Just thought I'd double check x3 But for future reference for everyone, here's a list of the Normal-related Mega Stones:

- Pidgeotite
- Audinite
- Lopunnite
- Kangaskhanite

Aaaand I believe that's it! Not really that many, but hey, what're ya gonna do?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:12 am
I recall that, in the other guild, switching did not have increased priority. Is that still true here, or does switching a Pokemon out now take priority over most other actions that might occur in battle (barring the +7 or +8 priority stuff, or other +6 priority stuff)? Just wanted to ask before I got too far ahead of myself in this wild battle.  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:17 am
Lia Syuki
I recall that, in the other guild, switching did not have increased priority. Is that still true here, or does switching a Pokemon out now take priority over most other actions that might occur in battle (barring the +7 or +8 priority stuff, or other +6 priority stuff)? Just wanted to ask before I got too far ahead of myself in this wild battle.

Unlike PHL2, switching does take priority here, it also takes up a turn if used mid battle and not during a transition round when the other trainer 's pokemon was knocked out and they are forced to swap pokemon as well. Basically exactly like the games.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:19 am
SpectralEternity
Lia Syuki

Unlike PHL2, switching does take priority here, it also takes up a turn if used mid battle and not during a transition round when the other trainer 's pokemon was knocked out and they are forced to swap pokemon as well. Basically exactly like the games.
M'kay, works for me. Like I said, just wanted to make sure, since... It's kinda gonna determine if Sable's Snivy risks getting knocked out or not. XD Of course, that won't help much if this six-sider next to me rolls another three or four... Tackle hurts early on! XD  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:36 am
I may have missed this being how sick I am, but....I didn't find anything on friend points. sweatdrop  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff