Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDAY ]: Welcome Back Venus! The Afterparty Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:37 pm
User Image

Ra'tari slunk into the temple, dragging along her 'King', hands wrapped tight around one of his arms. A smirk spread across her lips and her tail lashed behind her, all while she let out a sickly dark purr. Being ordered to stay far away from her bonded and his family had its perks at times. There was no limit to where she could explore else where. During her snooping for something that could help Sombra in his quest, she overhead talk of some battle over a temple.

This very temple.

However, it didn't look like any kind of glorious battle took place here. No bones, no blood stains, no flesh of the fallen. Just pink, pink and lots more pink. Gross. Though that probably was to be expected upon learning who it belonged too. Still....

"See anything useful my King?" she purred, leaning into him, rubbing her cheek against his arm, gazing over those that were already here. Didn't look like they'd be of much use, but one could never be too sure. Looks were deceiving.

Seruta

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:00 pm
Hjortur: Erylia

Hjortur hadn't been expecting anypae to actually come over and pay him a visit when there was suddenly a demon standing before him. He blinked, but otherwise contained his statement and instead gave her a bright smile. "Watching the others I suppose." he replied honestly, not a note to betray his internal moping in his tone. Perhaps the edge of his mouth did twitch though.

"Company? Why certainly; it would be a pleasure." Actually, he wanted to be left alone. "Care to sit with me?" he motioned to a chair beside him.

Ehh.... A little conversation might be all he needed to take his mind off of things.

Tartara Seabreeze

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:11 pm
...Watching? "Pae don't come to a party to watch!" She spoke with a bright laugh, flashing a smile of her own in return. "And they certainly don't sit around." Since he already accepted her request at company, she reached out with both hands to grab his own, in an effort to drag him over to the dancefloor. "No, if you're at a party, you must dance!"

Daisicle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:19 pm

The naiad had even less time to react and hide his reactions to her movement as she reached forward to take his hands. Up he stood and forward he went, if not with a visible pained reaction when she grabbed his left hand and a slight stumble to his step. Perhaps she could feel that both the palm and top of the hand were still healing, and in identical positions. How curious...

Laughing lightly, he quickly brushed off the depressed mood and moved with her. She was right, parties were for fun and dancing, even if he couldn't contribute to the festivities this year.

Taking a step back and away from her, he coughed once before taking a more formal position of offering her his hand. If she had a key perception, she could see that he was favoring one leg and hid the injured hand behind his back in the movement. "May I have this dance, then, Miss..." he paused for a moment. "I do not believe that I caught your name?"

Tartara Seabreeze

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:29 pm
Perhaps if she wasn't at a party, she would have noticed his pain. As it was she brushed the wince from his hand as hesitance to dance with her. The female could be observant, if in the correct situation and a little less...tipsy. After all, she was already halfway through her drink without eating anything prior. The alcohol was quick to absorb into her bloodstream.

So somewhat patiently, she waited for him to cough before taking his hand. "I'd be delighted to!" Oh? He wanted her name? The tye dye pae didn't rightly care about such formalities. You didn't need to know some pae's name in order to have fun. But since he asked... "Erylia. But you can call me what ever you'd like." Up and onto the dance floor, positively beaming now.

Daisicle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:54 pm

She seemed excited by the gesture, not that was surprising considering it was she who had asked him to dance, initially and all. He didn't notice her half-empty drink, and quite frankly he could probably do with one himself. Might help him loosen up even more than the coming dance was sure to do. "Erylia." A pause as he let it sink in. "Quite a lovely name. I am Hjortur. It is a pleas--"

Whatever he was going to say was cut off as he was dragged to the dance floor.

Eh... There were worse situations to be in.

Smiling and happy to have brought some joy to others even without his power, he registered a little, personal victory for the night and decided that he was just as entertaining and fun even without the help of magic. Perhaps this was just the sort of situation to ground him and help to really appreciate his gift, even if it sucked.

Tartara Seabreeze

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:10 pm
His name just registered right before she began to march off with him, quite happy at the fast paced music that was coming on. "Thank you! It's great to meet you too." Some pae came to parties waiting for things to happen. Erylia went and made them happen.

Once on the dance floor, the female knocked back the rest of her drink and then burst into a flurry of movement. She swung her hips seductively, spun around the naiad within just inches of touching, and shimmied whenever possible. "Have you been to a Venus party before? It's really quite the experience." Indeed. She had noticed an arrow being launched earlier. It was only a matter of time before things became a mass of confusion.

Daisicle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:05 pm
User Image

Sombra had listened with interest as Ra'Tari had mentioned of an "After-Battle" party celebrating in their victory. Over what, he wasn't certain, but he was rather curious to find out. If anything, he'd be able to learn more about those involved and scout out any possible allies in the process.

He entered in with her at his elbow. A long black cloak hiding him from onlookers. If there was anything he was too nervous over, it was being discovered too early. However, he had mentioned to Ra'Tari a while back to play along if he were to be pointed out in a crowd. He hoped her splendid memory was just as splendid to remember such a thing.

Ah... a Gala. How he had longed to crash one of those ridiculous Galas that the Princesses used to display back in Canterlot. His events were far more grande! And... tended to focus on everyone remembering that he was their King and they were mere peasants beneath his hooves. A grin flexed from his lips and he eyed everyone one by one.

All were decent if not reparable enough to be come candidates for his future take-over. Most at least held the potential. But... did they show the right kind of spark? The right eagerness to follow him and his - well, others might call it - disturbing ways. Only time would tell he assumed, but tonight would merely be the opportunity to observe, scout and possibly recruit... though the hurry to recruit wasn't as necessary... yet...

From what he was told, the battle had taken place here. There was little to no evidence of this, though he assumed that the overly dressed beings who were acting as hosts were to blame for the lack of bloodshed and destruction. To throw a "party" such as this, one would need to tidy up a bit.

There was an awful lot of pink, however....

......... How sickening.......

Feeling the now familiar purr at his side, he chuckled, patting her claws gently on his arm. "Yet to be discovered, my dear... For now, though, I approve of such a discovery. You've done well to please me, my kitten." he half purred to her in his own way.

Fea Line

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:04 pm
User Image
What a whirlwind of a week it had been. One day they were fighting snakes to liberate the temple, the next she was in the temple on a date. Well it had been a few days since the fight but wow, she couldn't really tell that the temple had been infested by snakes for a year. She could swear she could eat off the floor. Whatever they did to this place, they did it well! Though, the most important thing was she was here with Adelphos.

She giggled in response to his gesture. "Such a gentleman Adelphos." She took a few steps into the hall before turning around and taking both of his hands into her own. "Would the gentleman like to accompany this lady for a dance?"

Strawberri Stardust

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:05 pm
User ImageSweetie smiled, happy to be out about the isle with Dysmas. "Yes, everything valuable is back home. She vaguely recalled what had happened the year prior, having attempted to rid that night from her mind for various reasons. In any case, she was content to be out of their home. In all honesty, Sweetie couldn't believe that Dysmas had given up his dreams of living in the lake on a constant basis for her and Monroe. Everything had changed so drastically when they had moved in together.

"How about you Dysmas? Everything nice and safe at home?" She grinned, nudging him a little with her arm. "Where should we go first?"

Wolfs Heart

User ImageSTarry leaned gently into her husband. They'd had so very few outings since Siofra and Soliel had been born, it was an amazing thing to get out. She would admit, at least to herself, that it was probably a bad idea to have gone to this party in particular, but Dameon seemed to think it was a good idea so she'd agreed to go along with it.

"Mmmm... Lets go dance?" The dance floor seemed to be calling her name, but then, so was the table of delicious looking munchies. Mostly, she wanted to show off the dress she'd put on for him.

Tartara Seabreeze

User ImageCaine's eyes were wide, taking in the sheer difference the place could show with just a few days of effort. It wasn't long before his eyes turned to the table full of snacks. His stomach rumbled at the sight of it. He hadn't really eaten much of anything in the previous days during his healing, and suddenly the fancy snacks that were always at this party were just what he wanted. And he wanted a bunch of them.

He grinned, clicking his claws as he walked towards it, and then caught sight of a feathery female figure that was standing near the table. Oh Guardians she looked like she could put away the entire table and not gain a pound. She was amazing! "Wow! You're awesome!" He cooed, flicking his tail back and forth in his excitement.

Strawberri Stardust

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:08 pm
Pawig at the fabric of that sily robe he always wore, she glanced around in hopes to find something with wich to entertain themselves. Or at les herself. The amosphere at this praty seemed different than the last wretched time she attended this pink fest. That time in wich her master became bound to that disgusting little baker via marriage.

A growl followed by a hiss escaped her lips as she recalled the memory, tail lashing furiously. Turning her nose to the air, she shut her eyes and turned her head towards Sombra, running a hand down the front of his robes. "Anything to please you my king. I only hope to find others worthy of you." she smirked. Worthy minions for his cause..... but not so much more worthy than herself of course.

Though naturally.... if this party had the chance to bind her to him just as it did her master to the freak..... well she wouldn't complain. If only she knew how to make that happen....

Her eyes narrowed as she watched the overly clad pae flit about, doing whatever it is they did. Tugging him inside anxiously, Ra'tari moved to find them a spot more comfortable, ears flickreing at all the sounds. It felt strange being here of her own will with someone that she had a rather strong -affliction- for as opposed to stalking her master for the sheer fun of getting caught. "While we wait......shall we enjoy ourselves my King?" she mrred, blinking up at him with a sly smile and glancing out to the dance floor.

Seruta

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:18 pm
With a nod and a grin, the male was more than happy to lead her onto the dance floor. "I would love a dance." Once on the floor, he moved his free hand onto the other side of her waist.

Starry directly in front of him, he got another full length view of the gorgeous red head. The short dress length that played on her thighs, strapless to accentuate her bosom. With her hair up in a bun as it was, his eyes traveled along the curve of her jaw, bringing the desire to nibble.

But they were in a public place. He'd be on his best behavior. For now. Perhaps if he played his cards right, he'd get a reward when they got home. "I like it when you dress up like this...you look amazing." Understatement. He was the luckiest pae on the island, and everyone at the party no doubt knew it.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:31 pm
User Image
"Fiamma we're gonna get in SO much trouble if our parents catch us here!" The blue and white Shetani was pretty much hiding behind her older sister, her eyes were darting around the crowd. "Wasn't your mom coming here tonight with Blizz? What if they see us! Oh man we are in so much trouble!"

User Image
Fiammetta rolled her eyes as she turned to her sister, crossing her arms. "Cascade, what did I tell you about being such a tight a**?"

Cascade frowned and finally stood up straight, "I am not a tight a**!"

Fiammetta put her hands on her sister's cheeks and smooshed her face together. "You are the tightest of tight asses Cascade. You need to relax and live a little! We're almost adults anyways, we'll be off in the great big world!" Fiammetta thought about her mother Care being there. "Momma Care is just dropping off uncle Blizz and he was already so against going that I'm sure he's not gonna notice. He's gonna be too busy pouting. Now come on, I heard these parties are wild, and I'm sure there might be some hot guys here as well. If all our parents met here then it must be great huh?" Fiammetta grinned as she thought about the fun to be had at this place. "So stop being such a tight a** and let's go have some fun!" The red demon patted her sister on the head before turning around and running off. There was fun around here somewhere, she knew it!

Cascade rubbed her cheeks and looked lose at her sister. Maybe it was an older sibling thing. The Shetani watched her sister take off for a moment before flailing inwardly and chasing after her. "Fiamma wait for me! And I'm not a tight a**!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:31 pm
User Image
This was some sort of sick joke. It had been some time since he was summoned to this land, even more time since his summoner even spoke to him. When he was summoned he hung around for a bit but the winged leafy one didn't seem to have any interest in him, so he went on his way, did his own thing. He was enjoy it so to speak. Then, he was summoned. Out of the blue just summoned back. It certainly was irritating. What was more irritating was the 'order' he was given. 'Go to Venus' party. Maybe you'll have fun for once.' What did that simpleton know? His orders were, to be followed as much as he hated it, and so he went to the party. It didn't mean he had to DO anything. He'd find a quiet corner and just wait for the night to end. The faster this party ended, the better.  

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:17 pm
User Image

HOLY.

GAURDIANS.

HE WAS STUCK HERE AGAIN!

He wasn't too sure how but Care had once again dragged him to the party. How many of these had he been to now? Three? Four? He'd lost count. Every year it was the same thing from Care, "Maybe you'll find a nice lady this year?" Bah he was start to become jaded to all this. He just wanted to go home. Last year was sorta crazy after all. He had a killer headache for days after that. Care owed him after this one.

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff