Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~.The Atheist Guild.~
You don't believe in god but do you believe in someone else? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:13 pm
if cloud say we are a program
then agrab must respond with random A or B
LBLA punch cloud
LBLB Run away
end  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:02 am
agrab0ekim
LBLA punch cloud
LBLB Run away
end

Puch cloud, you know you wanna.  

Cloud0.0Strife

agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:37 am
Cloud0.0Strife
agrab0ekim
LBLA punch cloud
LBLB Run away
end

it would be hard to punch a cloud... i mean, your hand would just go flying through all of the water droplets... you woud get pretty wet... i must now go and find some fog so that i can punch it and see what happens... xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:33 am
agrab0ekim
Cloud0.0Strife
agrab0ekim
LBLA punch cloud
LBLB Run away
end

it would be hard to punch a cloud... i mean, your hand would just go flying through all of the water droplets... you woud get pretty wet... i must now go and find some fog so that i can punch it and see what happens... xd

*recieves punch* OW! what the hell was that for!?  

Cloud0.0Strife

redtail2
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:09 pm
an athiest does not believe in any kind of god. if you believe in any sort of immortal or all-powerful being, you are not an athiest.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:14 am
Yeah I know that now. I looked at a definition of athiest and it said they don't believe in a god or gods. I just misinterpreted that.  

Cloud0.0Strife

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:21 am
redtail2
an athiest does not believe in any kind of god. if you believe in any sort of immortal or all-powerful being, you are not an athiest.
Exactly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:00 am
redtail2
*Agrees*  

i hate pie1111

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:39 pm
Programs designed to amuse masses of an intellectual race with logic> octillions maybe? This race would have to have figured out a code for infinite randomising with no repeats. No way the scientific method could see it as a coincidence. I'm not so sure about that theory, but being a mere logical child doesn't allow me to disprove this theory.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:43 pm
i hate pie1111
redtail2
*Agrees*

*also agrees*  

[x] Natasha [x]

linkoman20x6

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:40 pm
I guess you could say that I am Pagan (nature worshiper) but only in that I would never be so prideful as to say there was no higher power than humans ( they suck!) I believe that natural forces such as chaos and order (matured chaos) are a power far higher than lowly homo sapiens so i guess I do believe in something other than God but I'm still non-theistic  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:30 am
FlamingChihuahua
Programs designed to amuse masses of an intellectual race with logic> octillions maybe? This race would have to have figured out a code for infinite randomising with no repeats. No way the scientific method could see it as a coincidence. I'm not so sure about that theory, but being a mere logical child doesn't allow me to disprove this theory.

They wouldn't have to come up with different outcomes to everything because really there is just one. They would decide what wuld happens next and that would be the end of that. Just like in a film.  

Cloud0.0Strife

Kharybuce

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:09 am
[x] Natasha [x]
i hate pie1111
redtail2
*Agrees*

*also agrees*

*third times a charm*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:43 pm
linkoman20x6
I guess you could say that I am Pagan (nature worshiper) but only in that I would never be so prideful as to say there was no higher power than humans ( they suck!) I believe that natural forces such as chaos and order (matured chaos) are a power far higher than lowly homo sapiens so i guess I do believe in something other than God but I'm still non-theistic
Hah, me too. I believe humans are not much more powerful than any other being. Weird how people are so egocentric as to place their species on the top.  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

[Weird Al]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:59 pm
I "belive" in the Flying Spaghetti Monster. It's fun being smarter than everyone around me.  
~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff