Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Walking Waters
[PRP] Even Water has a Heart Beat [Corazon x Aearion] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:25 pm
StarshineAngel01
Awesomes. Do you want to go a mate agreement now or wait for another rp?

Entering the water up to her legs the female with bright eyes of laughter, happiness and curiosity Cora looked at the fierce water tribe male that was quite nice to her. "Then come on great teacher! I'm ready for me lesson." The female splashed a bit into the water. This was the beginning of something wonderful, she can feel it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:41 pm
Aearion blinked as she waded deeper into the water "I don't think the stream is deep enough for a swim lesson. Wouldn't want you scraping your paws on the pebbles on the bottom of the stream" he told her. "so we will have to go elsewhere for your lesson, I think the stream is just for drinks if anyone is thirsty" he said thoughtfully. He admired her eagerness but this wasn't the safest place to teach a swim lesson.

krunsnik05
I would be okay with doing the mate agreement now

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:51 pm
StarshineAngel01
Yay! I am so happy! They are awesome together! If you like this can be the last post or you may have the last post and I'll get started on the word count on here and the other rps that I promised.

Blinking up at Aearion the female stopped then turned around to come back towards the water male and nodded. "That wouldn't be good. I don't know how strong my paws are really in water since I only enter it to bathe shortly and to drink water. You are already saving me Aearion!" Corazon teased the male and came up to him with a nuzzle to his cheek then looked around. "Lead the way to a safe place to swim my Aear!" Smiling brightly, the sun seemed to sparkle her light colored eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 3:02 pm
Aearion grinned lightly "Its no problem . My Lady Corazon" he told her before nuzzling her lightly. "I don't actually know any good places to swim off the top of my head, so we'll look together" he told her smiling.

krusnik05
Sounds like a good pan. Hmm... did I post in the mate thread -thinks-

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
[ RP Zone ] The Walking Waters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff