Welcome to Gaia! ::

Written In Blood ~An RP~

Back to Guilds

The age old battle of Light and Dark has begun. Who will you choose? 

Tags: Blood, Roleplay, Light, Dark, Written 

Reply Abandoned Kingdom
Temple Ruins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TasteMyHate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:37 pm
.♥.Zana .♥.
User Image

User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

☾"Know a little ...

Zana watched the man quietly for a few seconds. It has been an interesting day what else could this day bring her? "It is not fate if that is what you may think". The corner of Zana's lip curled for a split second as she gently spoke. "But then again maybe everything was fated to be..." now in a forlorn tone. Zana closely watched the man expressions as she knew exactly that all he could see were her lips as her body just stayed motionless against the pillar

☾about everything..."

Jyccly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
"ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴡɪɴꜱ."
║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

Leon stared at her in silence for a moment, his expression unchanged.
Then, he spoke.
"Perhaps. Everything may simply be a part of Lady Fortune's grand plans."
He turned his gaze toward the moon, the light from it reflecting in his dark eyes.
"Though we, subjects of her amusement, still longs to have control over our own destinies."
He went silent for a fraction of a second, before turning back to Zana.
"Do you come here often, Miss Zana?"

OCC:
TasteMyHate

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

TasteMyHate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:37 pm
.♥.Zana .♥.
User Image

User Image

☾"Know a little ...

Zana smiled playfully at Leon. "This place is almost like a home to me; how about you Sir Leon, where do you call home?".. Her fingers were trailing the broken wall beside her as she flicked some stones away as she waited for an answer. It was getting late and the shadows were starting to dance around them; the temperature was slowly decreasing and soon everything will be drowned in the moonlight.

☾about everything..."

Jyccly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:22 pm

User Image
"ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴡɪɴꜱ."

Leon smiled simply at her.
"Not a Sir, Miss Zana." he said, as he gazed at her, "Merely 'Leon' shall suffice."
He turned his gaze back to the sky.
"My home is wherever my people reside." he answered simply, leaving it at that.

OCC:
TasteMyHate

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

TasteMyHate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:43 pm
.♥.Zana .♥.
User Image

User Image

☾"Know a little ...

Zana watched his breathing as he looked up into the night sky. As she matched her breathing to his; Zana was suddenly in front of him with her hood down and the moonlight shining through her hair. Putting her hand out in front of him waiting too see what he would do. She was curious of the man in front of her. The death god before her shared some interesting information without him knowing; giving her the life essences of people that are ultimately part of his own essence. What she wondered would she find in this man whom fate seemed to bring her back too.

☾about everything..."

Jyccly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:03 pm

User Image
"ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴡɪɴꜱ."

Leon watched her in silence as she suddenly appeared in front of him, her hand out toward him.
He stared at her, his dark eyes boring into hers, gathering her intentions.
Curiosity. One who wants to learn about this world.
What will you do? Her well-masked expression said.
Leon's observations were never off the mark.
Smiling simply, he looked at her in the eye, not moving a single inch.
"I believe this is the first time I have seen your face fully." he said, "I do think this form fits you better than your hooded self."
I will do nothing. Was his reply.

OCC:
TasteMyHate

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

TasteMyHate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:23 pm
.♥.Zana .♥.
User Image

User Image

☾"Know a little ...

Zana's eyes started to glow a deep amber as she moved in to place her hand on his cheek but suddenly stopped and stepped back as her other hand grabbed onto the hand that was about to touch him; as if it was not her own. Turning around to face away from him she started to walk back to the spot she was at. "I see" was all that escaped her lips. Spinning around again she walked right up to him once more knelt in front of him with her hands on her lap. "Okay, my name is Zana and I am a succubus. I find that you smell delicious cause of your essence. I love apples as you know... and I live here". She looked at him earnestly

☾about everything..."

Jyccly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:56 pm

User Image
"ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴡɪɴꜱ."

"That a lot of information all at once." Leon said, smiling at her, "I am Leon, the Faery. I like sweet things in general, apples included."
He paused, tilting his head at her.
"I am glad you like my essence. Though I do not know what it tastes like."

OCC:
TasteMyHate

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

TasteMyHate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:08 pm
.♥.Zana .♥.
User Image

User Image

☾"Know a little ...

Zana figured that this would be the best way to talk to this person. Puffing up her cheek as she thought of how to explain how his essence tasted. "Well... if I had to explain it; it would be like a big red juicy apple with some green sour spots. It has that crisp when you bite into it and a bitter taste from the skin... but as the flavours mix in your mouth it's just an explosion of flavour. But it has it's dry spots where the flavour just feel bland and leaves a stale flavour on your tongue. Also it depends... sometimes it's red.. green... yellow both?". Zana tilted her head slightly as she finished her explanation; wondering if it made any sense at all to the man. She watched him silently.

☾about everything..."

Jyccly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:19 pm

User Image
"ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴡɪɴꜱ."

Leon listened to her explanation of his essence.
"Like a bag full of toys from dear Father Christmas. Some presents are nice; some are boring; and some are simply unpleasant." he commented, as he turned to look at her.
"Well, I'm certainly glad that you find my essence quite interesting."

OCC:
TasteMyHate

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

TasteMyHate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:34 pm
.♥.Zana .♥.
User Image

User Image

☾"Know a little ...

Zana blinked a few times as she was trying to process this father christmas. Ah... a quick memory flashed through her mind which left a sour taste on her tongue. Moving away from that memory that she buried deep back into her mind; she offered her hand towards him again. "Are you afraid?" Zana was still curious to the man; was he afraid of her or was he hiding something that he is afraid she would learn. Either way she was curious and she wanted him to choose to trust her instead of her forcing her way into his mind. All creatures with a complex mind has secrets and memories they try to keep hidden. Zana loved the taste of that essence the most; it was one of the things that reminds her that she is living.

☾about everything..."

Jyccly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:43 pm

User Image
"ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴡɪɴꜱ."

Leon turned toward her, smiling.
"What made you think that?" he said calmly, slightly amused at her question.
He then turned to the sky, seeing that the full moon was still partially hidden behind the clouds.
Full moon.
"Let's continue our conversation some other time. It is late, after all." he said, as he looked at her, "Until then."
He gave her a parting smile, as he dipped his head once in goodbye, disappearing into the nearby forest in the blink of an eye.
-exit Leon-

OCC: XD There's an encounter I must make with another rpc, he will be back later. But I may drop Lucian by instead first smile , once he's done in the castle and does a time skip into the next day.
TasteMyHate

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

TasteMyHate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:52 pm
.♥.Zana .♥.
User Image

User Image

☾"Know a little ...

Zana watched his silhouette as he disappeared into the forest; looking up at the full moon that was now in full sight. She chuckled to herself "Escaped I see I wonder what you are hiding". Laying down on the floor as she bathed in the moonlight. Zana quietly thought to herself... its the perfect time to visit that. Getting back up she dusted herself off and started skipping over the roofs of the place until she reached the tower she was on earlier that day. Gathering the apples Zana disappeared into the night to visit an old acquaintance.

☾about everything..."

Jyccly

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:12 pm
TasteMyHate

User ImageUser Image

Ƒaiᶇ Ştrⱺᶆ aᶇd Şⱺreᶇ
User Image

Fain was out of the woods and wasn't sure at first if he was in the right location or not.
In my travels, I'm sure there used to be an old temple around here somewhere. He stood at the base of a tree debating if he should climb up it in hope of spotting it or continue to rely on his memory. Soren rested on a tree nearby as he waited for Fain to move on. He decided on the prior notion and soon began climbing up the tree using the rough bark to his advantage to hoist swiftly climb the tall pine tree. He climbed halfway and leaned out of the branches searching for the temple or its ruins. He squinted in the semi-darkness as the sun was beginning to set and clouds had started to roll in.
Not that I can't survive out in the woods with a little rain, but it would be nice to stay indoors. He thought as he finally spotted the temple...well what was left of it at least. After traveling through the old pastures and fields, he had hoped to see that the beautiful temple had remained untouched. Grimly he scaled back down the tree and started towards the ruins with Soren watching from a distance. The bird would catch up later once he had caught some more food to eat.

Dust flew up as Fain walked across old flagstones. He tried avoiding large rubble heaps and made his way to one of the only last standing towers of the temple. It doesn't seem like anything or anyone has moved in but... A hand hovered over his cleaning knife as he stealthily approached the ruins. He wished Soren hadn't decided to go hunting or else the bird would be able to warn him if someone was nearby. "Useless, bird..." Even though he loved Soren since he had raised him as a hatchling, the bird liked to inconvenience him as much as possible. When he would send Soren out to hunt for some rabbit or duck, the bird would often kill something and eat it and would return with no quarry. "Him and Noel are the only two animals that don't listen to me..." But that's why he enjoyed both of the creatures so much.

In the distance, the rolling clouds rumbled as lightning flashed above. They were approaching quicker and promised a heavy rain that soon would drench Fain if he didn't reach the tower and find the entrance soon. Hurriedly, he began jogging and soon stood before the massive stone structure. He looked around to possibly find an entrance or at least a hole in the wall desperate to seek refuge from the storm.

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250

TasteMyHate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:10 pm
.♥.Zana .♥.
User Image

User Image

☾"Know a little ...

Zana just got back to the ruined temples when she noticed that their was a new scent in the air. Sniffing it out Zana carefully walked between the shadows that were left until she spotted a man. The man had a bird with but it flew away which was good or else she would have been seen. But what was this man doing around these parts? Looking up to the sky Zana noticed ominous clouds quickly coming as it started to block out the sun that was about to rise. Quickly following the man who seemed to be looking for shelter she jumped around the tops of the ruins not caring if she got soaked. She watched the man carefully, quietly and discreetly. But, curiosity was once again tugging on her...

☾about everything..."

RedWix

Abandoned Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items