Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What is everyone's first Yaoi & Boys Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is your first Yaoi Boys Love Anime and Manga your favorite
  Of course it is it was my first Boys Love and Yaoi manga and anime
  Yes it is I love reading and watching my first Yaoi and Boys Love
  Not really because I have seen and read alot better Yaoi and Boys Love then my first
  I cant decide because I love all my Yaoi and Boys Love to choose
View Results

Kitsumi_Samurai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:17 am
My first yaoi/shonen-ai incident was with Dee and Ryo from Fake. Of course I didn't know there was yaoi inside but it was like an added bonus. Fake is one of my favorite manga's, although the anime movie thingy was a little disapointing. Fake is definately in my top five favorite anime/manga.

(If anyone else is curious the other four would have to be Petshop of Horrors {Manga}, Weiss Kruez {Anime}, Wish {Manga}, and Vision of Escaflowne {Anime/Manga}. Not necissarily in that order. ^^)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:30 pm
Kitsume_Samurai
My first yaoi/shonen-ai incident was with Dee and Ryo from Fake. Of course I didn't know there was yaoi inside but it was like an added bonus. Fake is one of my favorite manga's, although the anime movie thingy was a little disapointing. Fake is definately in my top five favorite anime/manga.

(If anyone else is curious the other four would have to be Petshop of Horrors {Manga}, Weiss Kruez {Anime}, Wish {Manga}, and Vision of Escaflowne {Anime/Manga}. Not necissarily in that order. ^^)

Petshop of Horrors is absolutely wonderful. Leon/D heart heart I heard that a sequel is/was being made to it too. *_*  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

beanclam

Fashionable Star

4,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:51 pm
Yami no Matsuei. Such pretty art. ^____^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:40 pm
When my gf (now ex but w/e) found out I was bi, she made me read FAKE. I didn't want to read it at first 'cuz I loved yuri and therefore hated yaoi, but when I finally gave in and read it, I loved it! It's still my fav.  

Max Glycine

dirphenomenon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:41 pm
my first yaoi/BL..hmm..i can't really remember, it's like 7 years ago!! i think i started off with shounen-ai first and then to yaoi whee  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:46 pm
I havent been able to muster the courage to try Yaoi yet XD (I've never really been into thewhole hardcore sex thing >.<) but I mean to...one day...

As far as B/L goes... My first was Gravitation I guess oO

Before that I was reading slash GW if that counts...XD  

Yofiel

Koshiba

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:59 pm
My first actual BL series (both anime and manga) was Gravi, like so many other people's it would seem.

Yaoi-wise...I'm not into Yaoi (give me shonen-ai any day!), so it was some scanlated Harry Potter doujinshi that I hadn't realized was yaoi...yeah, didn't finish that one. ^^;

I still love Gravi though, and I love that there's new Gravi now. ♥

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:06 pm
Heh heh...Mine was Earthian...the anime I mean I was only 11 or 12 when I saw the part where Kagetsuya and Chihaya were doing the yaoi scene and my sister was all "Eww...gross! I'm changing the channel!" but I was all "Whoa..O.O Wait! Don't change the channel! I wanna see what happens!" My parents were watching t.v in the other room so yeah....  

Sayaka Tenoh

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:11 pm
Iras - Eerie Queerie!

My first yaoi/shounen-ai manga was Eerie Queerie! I bought all of the mangas since then, and I still read them avidly... actually, I scanned the "Are you having an orgy without me?" scene and put it on my wall...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:57 am
My first yaoi manga was Fake.  

SakuraChan21

Zachod

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:20 pm
My first yaoi manga was Sweet Home, Bitter Brother, my first anime was Gravitation!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:54 pm
My first BL manga was Gravitation. I remember I didn't even know what yaoi meant when I got it. And it said "shonen-ai" on the back and I was just like 'Okaaay...' and bought it anyway. Now there is muuuch more to my collection.  

Your_Recent_Obsession

Sexxiedanka02

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:13 am
Hmm first anime would have to have been Gravitation and my first manga would be Eerie Queerie ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:57 pm
Does FAKE count? xD
It was my first and favorite.

I haven't been about to buy real Yaoi yet[underaged. 2 more years. stressed ]. I got really close to buying Desire once, but at the same time I almost got extremely close to my mom finding out what Yaoi was. gonk
And it really sucks cause I wanna read Desire! gonk  

Chibi Slasher

Youkai-Riri-chan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:07 pm
Me? I'd have to say FAKE. Love me some cop on cop loving.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff