Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ prp ] voices just burn holes ( lurks & holly ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:49 am
"That is strange. It sounds very very lonely. Even if I spend a long time by myself, for days or weeks or years or decades or centuries, I always find a way back to the Mother or Waits."

It was mostly idle speculation, fondly spoken of until Holly attempted to stop him.

"They will go to Waits," Lurks said, with narrowing eyes, grabbing onto them tighter like a ferocious creature might lock its jaw around its prey's throat. "So that he may do research. But if I wanted, I would take them all down and you could not stop me."

There was a dangerous tone, in his voice, almost a placid tranquility. He had killed much more than plants, especially the ones of this world.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:22 pm
She stared back at him, fingers still curled around his wrist. Lurks had done many, many things to her - shaken her until her teeth rattled and her eyes felt like falling out, taken her (illegally) into the human world, pushed her down a cliff - the list was long and varied. Now research was all very fine and well, but wanton destruction? Yes, Lurks could destroy it and she'd couldn't stop him. But jack damn him, she would try. Her lips thinned. Today was apparently a day to give into impulses.

Drawing back her fist, she punched him in the mouth.

cherno astra

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out