Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Trust My Heart Not Actions [Het][X][I] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:12 am
User Image

User Image

Dimitri raised an eyebrow as he moved out of the way of her knees. She'd surprised him once, it wasn't going to work again. He then noticed that she was reaching under the bed and he sighed, grabbing her arm and twisting it behind her back, using it basically as a lever to lift her off the bed. "You're proving your point right now. Humans tend not to respond well to Vampires. Besides, who said a thing about locking you up. That's really rather an unkind thing to do to the person who will help a great race take back it's place in the world." he said, steering her out of her room. "You said you wanted to help people, correct? Why are you so opposed to the idea of helping Vampires?" he asked, grabbing the bag he'd stuffed with her clothes along the way. "So, I'll ask you again, do you want to sit in the back of the car and behave or get stuffed into the trunk? Choose quickly before my patience wears thin and I choose for you." he said, the threat only thinly veiled.

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:27 am
User Image

User Image

She cringed when he grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back to lift her off of the bed. "Because they took me when I was little. How would you respond if you saw a vampire that took you and told you that no one would miss you and you would never return." she spoke. She spit in his face to get her to let her go. "All they want is a dictatorship where all humans become cattle. They don't have the capacity to care nor do you." she spoke as she resisted in trying to make it hard to steer her out of the bedroom. In her tank top some of her scars from when she was with the vampires were shown on her back. "Does it matter? I'll be tied up after you deliver me. When I get free I'll make sure you are at the top of the list," she spoke to him with venom thick in her tone.

[OOC: ]

chibi_blue_mouse

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:11 pm
User Image

User Image

Dimitri sighed, wiping the spit off his face. "Right. Tied up and in the trunk it is then." he said, frowning. He really didn't want it to have to come to this. He grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder, moving quickly out the window from her house to his, he knew he had limited time before the cops showed up. He knew the sounds of gunshots would wake up at least one neighbor. He took her into his house where he did have some rope avaiable, having anticipated a negative response. Though it wasn't . . . rope, rather, it was some ripped up sheets he would be using as rope. He didn't want to hurt the young lady after all. He wasn't cruel. And rope did chafe . . . he knew that after being hung when he was accused of witchcraft. That had been a rough three days, pretending to be dead with a rope cutting into his neck and causing his wrists to itch with it's roughness. He forced her onto his couch, pinning her on her front. He did notice the scars though . . . As he grabbed one of the strips of cloth that he had set out on the coffee table and started binding her wrists together, his curiosity got the better of him. "Where, may I ask, did you get those scars?" If she didn't want to answer, he wouldn't be pleased, but he wouldn't force an answer out of her. He was a gentleman after all. Even tying her up left a bad taste in his mouth, but he had his orders.

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:01 pm
User Image

User Image

She began to squirm and thrash on him to put her down when he tossed her over his shoulder. Today was not her day. She should have known. She grunted when he pinned her to the couch when he was tying her up. She didn't make it easy for him when he was tying her wrists by moving to make it harder than it was kidnapping her. "Who else would give me these scars for not giving them what they want. Did they even tell you they caught me before losing me," She spoke to him. The thing about her powers was that she couldn't read the future for vampires only her brother could. She could for anyone else or something else but vampires were something else so her powers worked in reverse. Since she had her gloves off when she went to bed when his hands touched her own for a second she saw a brief image of him when he was little smiling. She gasped when she came back from it hating it every time she saw anything. "What changed you to this," she spoke to him.

chibi_blue_mouse

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:34 pm
User Image

User Image

Dimitri blinked and paused at the question. "What changed me? Into a vampire? Another vampire, obviously." he stated rather blandly as he started tying her ankles together. "I did not ask for it to happen, but I have accepted and embraced this lifestyle." he said, as though this was a normal conversation for a normal setting. As though he wasn't in the act of kidnapping her. His hands did not linger, but were quick and efficient, even though she was not making his job easy.

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:42 pm
User Image

User Image

Anna rolled her eyes at him as he started to tie her ankles together. "What changed you to be so cold when you were happier younger," she spoke to him. She still struggled against him when he began tying up her legs. She knew something had to have happened before he had became a vampire.

chibi_blue_mouse

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:46 am
User Image

User Image

Dimitri frowned. "I grew up. I saw the world for what it truly was and quickly learned that good intentions swiftly led to horrific outcomes. My mother brought in a vagrant out of the cold, and he murdered her. Left me alive for one reason or another, but I was sent to live with my uncle . . . Who gave me the finest schooling money could buy for the time. And he is the one who changed me once I had finished at the academy." he said, smirking a bit as he finished up tying Anna's ankles together. He sighed. "Now, we've been chatting for quite long enough." he said, picking her up once more. "It's time we get going, before we run into any unpleasant interruptions." With that, he headed outside and using a clicker on his keys, he popped the trunk. Well, he had given her a choice . . .

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:35 pm
User Image

User Image

Anna felt bad for him that his mother was murdered. "Then why are you forcing me when you were forced into your own life as a vampire." she spoke to him. She screamed as she squirmed once again when he picked her up once more. She tried to get out of his grip before he could toss her in the trunk

chibi_blue_mouse

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:08 pm
User Image

User Image

Dimitri sighed. "I may not have chosen my life as a vampire, but I have accepted it. It's now part of who I am. I want us to be able to rise as a race. Instead of always hiding our existance . . ." he murmured, resisting the urge to spit on the ground in disgust. Why should he and his fellow vampires have to hide who they were? Though Anna squirmed, and Dimitri really did have to admire her spunk, but he kept his grip and tossed her in the trunk. He then closed it before she could try hopping out. He then got into the driver's seat and sped off, planning on driving as far as he could before he would need to check into a hotel to give Anna some food and water.

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Anna knew that vampires should stay hiding because of his some of the vampires were. She shivered slightly at the thought of vampires rising. The human race would be cattle for them. She screamed loudly when he dropped her into the trunk. She kicked the trunk the entire time trying to unlatch on it. Eventually she looked to see what she had to cut her bindings on her wrists and ankles. "I am not going back to Vincent." She whispered.

chibi_blue_mouse

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:53 pm
User Image

User Image

Dimitri drove all night. He was very glad for his ring that made him immune to the sun's light as he saw it starting to rise over the horizon. He'd drive for a few more hours and then he'd pull into a motel.

Back at his home, however, a certain tree nymph sighed. She was left cleaning up Dimitri's mess. It was easy enough to just stay inside her tree while the cops were looking for clues, but she had needed to move quickly to hide any evidence of foul play that Dimitri had left lying around in his hurry to get the girl and get out. Belladonna was glad when the cops were gone, and she flopped down on the couch and turned on the tv. She had to say, though the picture quality was so much better than it used to be, the quality of the programs were terrible. Though, you would occasionally get some really good shows . . . And those were the ones she enjoyed watching. Having gotten into her television watching groove, she wasn't really looking out for, or expecting anyone to be checking out Dimitri's house.

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:27 pm
User Image

User Image

Anna eventually passed out in the trunk when all her energy left her. She awoke when the sun light came through the hole for the key. Waking up she opened her eyes to see she was still in trunk as she went to her banging on the trunk to open it.

Ryder thought it was odd that his sister didn't call him. He walked through the house knowing he had to find his sister. Once he was let inside he walked around trying to find out more. He touched items in the room to get a sense of what happened. In his visions he could see into the past rather than the future like his sister. Once he saw what happened he went next door knocking to get some questions.

chibi_blue_mouse

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:32 am
User Image

User Image

Dimitri turned off the freeway, driving out to a country house that he knew of. His uncle had bought it, but rarely used it except on the rare occasion when he had business in the area. It'd be easier to deal with the girl, Anna, if she wasn't trying to attract unwanted attention. Besides, this way, he didn't have to spend money on a hotel bill.

Belladonna heard the knocking and instantly got up in alarm. No way! The cops couldn't be back here yet! She wound up tripping over the coffee table as she tried to skedaddle back out to her tree to hide, making quite a bit more of a racket than she wanted to. "Ow . . . Why do they make tables so low to the ground?!" she complained in a hissing whisper as she slowly got up, nursing her bruised calves. Ouch. She gave a haughty glare to the coffee table, forgetting all about the knock at the door for the moment.

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:45 am
User Image

User Image

Anna soon awoke from the light as she began kicking on the trunk of the car. Soon she stopped to find something in the car to break what was holding her wrists together. "I can't be near that monster again. I won't let him touch me," she whispered. She then knew the head vampire would try to use her visions.

Ryder was waiting by the door as he heard noise knowing someone was home. He knew he probably thought of as the cops. "Sir or Madame I just want to ask if you knew what happened to my sister. I just to know if she was okay before," he asked. He waited for a response hoping they had a good enough heart to help me.

chibi_blue_mouse

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:21 am
User Image

User Image

Dimitri drove on, taking more than a couple of turns as he found his way to his uncle's country home. However, he was able to hear Anna in the trunk and frowned at her words. "Well that's rather rude . . ." he muttered to himself. Really, calling people 'monsters'. Vampires were a very proud race thank you very much.

Belladonna winced as she heard the voice at the door. Yeah, no way was she answering it. There was a reason why she didn't show herself to humans. She looked too . . . non-human to get away with it. And it was quite impossible to hide her pointed ears. They really stuck out quite a bit. She searched for a hiding spot and slid into the small banzai tree that was sitting by the tv. Ugh, it was cramped in there, but at least it didn't have a spirit dwelling in it. So it was vacant enough to hide in.

AceOfTears

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces