Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
"Fear the strong homosexual undertones. Fear them." Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jene-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:46 pm
Cryingthroughgreyeyes
I was watching Hustle yesterday (a programme about a 'family'/gang (I don't know, I'm assuming it's more like a gang - I haven't watched any others, just this one, but it's easy to get into) and it occured to me how strong the homosexual undertones in the programme actually are. I actually jumped up and told my sister very loudly (I can usually restrain myself unless it screams out to me that they're gay),

"How can you NOT see the homosexual undertones in this programme! They're so OBVIOUSLY gay!"

Seriously, they were being very close and touchy-feely, hugged eachother and Danny said he LOVED Mick! (As part of their gang, but whatever.) And Mick said it back! (As part of their gang, but whatever.)

Anyone else seen it, or any other programmes with hidden gay messages?

I have not seen it maybe I will look into it who is it by?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:20 am
In my mind HousexWilson are pretty much all, but married.
Fruits Basket also has plenty of scenes where I can't help, but to think something is going on between the charecters.  

IY_and_MCR

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:09 am
Fire_in_your_eyes
Shows (or movies) with yaoi undertones... [counts on fingers]

Naruto, Fruits Basket, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings... I just drew a blank. I can't remember anymore xp Anymore I'm forgetting here?

Fire honey,You forgot:
Bleach (IchigoxRenji, anyone remeber the scene where Ichigo demands Renji strip, in one dubbed version of the show Ichigo says he'll rape Renji XD)
Cardcaptor Sakura (YukitoxTouya, this is so obvious that i don't need to give an explination)
Yu Yu Hakusho (SensuixItsuki, Itsuki admitted they were in love in the show XP)
House (HousexWilson, it's true love I tell you!)
Supernatural (Oh yeah the brothers are getting it on and you know it!)
Life on Mars (SamxChris, Awesome pairing!)
Yu Gi Oh! (Too many to name, but Go Puppyshipping! heart )
Friends (How can people forget this? JoeyxChandler anyone? You KNOW it happened!)
Lost (Jack/Sawyer= heart )
Full metal alchemist (RoyxEd heart )
and finally an old favorite of mine Red dwarf! (ListerxRimmer) heart

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:29 am
To be honest, I've thought up a bunch of these. But at the moment, the only one that is screaming out to me is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I have PROOF that he was a POOF. (Teh-heh. Poof-proof)

The Poof Proof.

Conclusion: Cedric is a big poofy fairy. Gay!

A lot of that is offensive over speculation...But it made me feel better because I kept screaming in the movie theater, "Oh come ON! GAY!" everytime Cedric popped up.  

IgnorantSkittle

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:40 am
XD OMG! That so ******** funny! I mean i knew Cedirc was a bit gey but i never knew how much evidance there was against him XD Awesome stugg Cedric id definatly gat...with Neville XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:40 am
Wow, that made me laugh out loud, thank you for posting that!  

Aoife

Beloved Worshipper

DeniedUltraSex

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:29 pm
I think everything is gay, hahahaha.
Maybe our heads are that tainted? ^_^''

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:05 am
um....hi everyone!!! blaugh  

Spirit_Detective_Daisuke

Erie-danna

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:38 am
If anything has two or more cute guys in it, I CAN and WILL think of yaoi pairings. I need some seriouse therapy... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:44 pm
Harllok
i saw it and yeah they are,unless they "play" frodo ans Sam... reeeeeal close friendship... rolleyes
I just watched the last movie of that series....yes, reaaaally close frendship. You must admit it is cute though. >.<  

UlooAloo

WEG_champ2010

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:49 pm
Cryingthroughgreyeyes
I was watching Hustle yesterday (a programme about a 'family'/gang (I don't know, I'm assuming it's more like a gang - I haven't watched any others, just this one, but it's easy to get into) and it occured to me how strong the homosexual undertones in the programme actually are. I actually jumped up and told my sister very loudly (I can usually restrain myself unless it screams out to me that they're gay),

"How can you NOT see the homosexual undertones in this programme! They're so OBVIOUSLY gay!"

Seriously, they were being very close and touchy-feely, hugged eachother and Danny said he LOVED Mick! (As part of their gang, but whatever.) And Mick said it back! (As part of their gang, but whatever.)

Anyone else seen it, or any other programmes with hidden gay messages?
HECK YES!!! Okay, so i'm like totally obsesed with the show Smallville (It's "Superman" growing up) and him and Lex... (Okay to be fair maybe it's just my hopeful imagination but go with me...) Clark gets high on this thing... long story..,. and he goes to Lex, and OMFG the way they look at eachother!!! Holy crap! who could miss that?? WHO i ask WHO??!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:00 pm
bite-me14
HECK YES!!! Okay, so i'm like totally obsesed with the show Smallville (It's "Superman" growing up) and him and Lex... (Okay to be fair maybe it's just my hopeful imagination but go with me...) Clark gets high on this thing... long story..,. and he goes to Lex, and OMFG the way they look at eachother!!! Holy crap! who could miss that?? WHO i ask WHO??!

OMG im a HUGE fan of ClarkxLex! The way they are around each other makes you think more than friendship is goin on behind the scenes! And what the hell! Lex and Clark are hot together even if the innuendo wasnt there XP  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:12 pm
I will pair together any bishounen my fave pairing is NarutoXSasuke  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:51 pm
Stan...Kyle...South Park. 3nodding Nuff said.  

theUnsuspect

Tiffadee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:11 pm
IgnorantSkittle
To be honest, I've thought up a bunch of these. But at the moment, the only one that is screaming out to me is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I have PROOF that he was a POOF. (Teh-heh. Poof-proof)

The Poof Proof.

Conclusion: Cedric is a big poofy fairy. Gay!

A lot of that is offensive over speculation...But it made me feel better because I kept screaming in the movie theater, "Oh come ON! GAY!" everytime Cedric popped up.

Omg, that was hilarious but looks so true. Now I want to see the movie just to watch myself. XD  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff