3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:51 pm
Name: Miho Haysa
Faction: Cadian Shock Trooper
Profession: Sniper
Personality: Jovial, cool-headed loner, "a man of can do".
Habit of praising and praying the Emperor after a conflict, rather then before.

Background/History: Was indoctronated to Cadian armed forces at an
early age, tired of simple farm-live to join the army to travel among the stars.
Exceptional marksmanship made him receive sniper training,
which he adapted easily in stealth and shooting aspects.
Hand-to-hand combat is not his strongest point, preferring to remain in the
shadows to take down his targets, avoid partols and directs gun-fights.
He gained fame and recognition during his multible war-campaings,
rising to a military rank of Master-Sergeant and the nick-name among the
troopers as "Grey Reaper".
Despide his rank status and role as a lone sniper, he takes his
professionalism second and brothers-in-arms first, if situation arises.
Higher-ups have given him some leeway in the battlefield because of his
markmanship and stealth-training, but has been punished on several occasions
for taking risks of abadoning his original missions to support his comrades.
So far he has barely succeeded to finish his missions, but never the less be
punished as an example to others.
He was still sitting in the brig during the orcs initial assault during warp-travels,
having been set free out of necessaty then anything else.
Armed with his trusty rifle "Hunter", he was ready to serve the Emperor once more.

Equipment: Frag-mines and krak-grenades, Flak-armour, Camo-netting,
Combat-knife, silenced autopistol, "Hunter", a modified sniper-rifle that can
work as a long range, silenced rifle or part-swapping to use "man-stopper"
rounds for heavy armoured targets, used only if needed due to amount
of bullets available and none-stealth-friendly approach.
Appearance:User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:48 am
Doop doop, hmmm...Interesting concept, it has been a long time since I've done an rp though...Well a forum based one anyways >___>;;

I'll give it a thought though and see if I can come up with something maybe.

Br0metheus

Invisible Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:53 am
Asmondai
Name: Miho Haysa

Love the reference. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:36 pm
just to ask is it possible to be a grey knight  

Kamen rider Blitz

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ociluce

Perfect Raider

9,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:06 am
Asmondai - I'm not going to bother writing a PM... Mr. Deadliest Man Alive is good as-is. You're in! smile Feel free to post in the game thread when you're ready; start out along with the others who've already posted.

Agagron - Grey Knights, on their own, aren't a problem. Consider why a Grey Knight's going to be sent to curtail a Waaagh!, though - let me know what you come up with!

Misc - I'm sorry for my lack of activity, everybody. @.@;; I've been heckuva busy IRL, and a game tonight drained me. I swear, I'll have a proper GM post in the thread up sometime tomorrow. Or today, as the case may be.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:16 am
DarkElf27
Love the reference. wink

Ociluce
Asmondai - I'm not going to bother writing a PM... Mr. Deadliest Man Alive is good as-is. You're in! smile Feel free to post in the game thread when you're ready; start out along with the others who've already posted.

emotion_yatta  

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:49 pm
I think, I'll go with this. While a full on tech-priest would be useful (always is), this keeps me having some tech-ability due to Chapter and I think people may enjoy the other assistance he brings.

Name: Brother Galmech
Faction: Adeptus Astartes - Iron Hands
Profession: Devastator Marine
Personality: Most would call him cold. Others may call him effecient. And some just call him creepy. Any ways you slice it, he prefers to find quick solutions to problems with the least downsides.
Background/History: After becoming a member of the Marines, he worked with a near ruthless efficiency, in his mind at least, with little regard for his own wounds. Anything lost could be replaced, with better bionic and cybernetic versions. His crusades have been mostly crushing traitors, with very few actual encounters against xenos.
Equipment: Mk V "Heresy" Power Armor. Godwyn Bolt Pistol. Astartes Mk IVa Heavy Bolter w/ ammo backpack. Astartes Combat Knife. Master Crafted cybernetic eyes. Cybernetic left arm, with a exceptional quality cybernetic hand.
Appearance: Galmech But with his heavy bolter. Out of his armor, he has short black hair and is eight feet tall. His eyes are red and glow when he is using it beyond normal eyesight standards.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:12 am
Raganui - looking good! smile We've got two close-combat bawses, a Swiss Army Knife badass, and I-Don't-Always-Shoot-Xenos-But-When-I-Do-I-Prefer-BOOM-HEADSHOTS. Mr. Heavy Weapons Marine rounds out the team nicely!

Now, I've got a question for you... Agagron's planning on a Grey Knight, and you've got an Iron Hand. Part of me's thinking, "You know, I can't really split the party if it's still being formed..." - would you like to join the others fightin' squigs on the hilltop, or would you like me to set you up in another location? If you do, I'll have something else for you to do and, if Agagron's willing, you two can team up for that. This one's entirely up to your preferences, and I can roll whichever way you go. smile .  

Ociluce

Perfect Raider

9,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kamen rider Blitz

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:16 am
Ociluce
Agagron - Grey Knights, on their own, aren't a problem. Consider why a Grey Knight's going to be sent to curtail a Waaagh!, though - let me know what you come up with!

Assault on Beroghast (963.M41) - When WAAAGH! Snappaklaw descended upon the Ice World of Beroghast, the 2nd Brotherhood of the Grey Knights assaulted the Ork horde. A series of decisive strikes left the WAAAGH! cut off from its supply lines and the final Imperial blow against the Greenskins was delivered on the banks of the River Gandor, where the Ork Warlord Snappaklaw himself was slain. Three days later, the Fire Lords Space Marine Chapter, under the command of their newly promoted Chapter Master Jaric Phoros, arrived on Beroghast to discover the Orks in full retreat and the primitive locals bubbling over with tales about their "Steel Saviours."

this is from the warhammer wiki^

the grey knight do deploy against other forces its just a matter of the ordo malius deciding if they could attract chaos  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:19 am
agagron the luna ryu
Ociluce

Assault on Beroghast (963.M41) - When WAAAGH! Snappaklaw descended upon the Ice World of Beroghast, the 2nd Brotherhood of the Grey Knights assaulted the Ork horde. A series of decisive strikes left the WAAAGH! cut off from its supply lines and the final Imperial blow against the Greenskins was delivered on the banks of the River Gandor, where the Ork Warlord Snappaklaw himself was slain. Three days later, the Fire Lords Space Marine Chapter, under the command of their newly promoted Chapter Master Jaric Phoros, arrived on Beroghast to discover the Orks in full retreat and the primitive locals bubbling over with tales about their "Steel Saviours."

this is from the warhammer wiki^

the grey knight do deploy against other forces its just a matter of the ordo malius deciding if they could attract chaos

That's true: I was more curious, though, as to the Grey Knights' reason for sending forces to this theater in particular. I've got a few ideas, though... to the PMs!  

Ociluce

Perfect Raider

9,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:38 pm
I could arrive during some attack with support fire to the main group, or should Agagron get his character done, I'm okay with doing a joint bro-op operation with him somewhere else. (Or with other people that may join).

I'll leave that up to you two.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:37 am
Name: justicar solus
Faction : grey knights
Profession :terminator assault squad justicar
Personality : stoic and rarely speaking solus is a intimidating person to be around his quiet personality being quite unnerving
Background/History : solus has fought in the first war of Armageddon as well as the Assault on Beroghast with the latter leading him to develop a dislike of greenskins
Equipment: Aegis Terminator Armour, nemesis force sword, thunder shield

Kamen rider Blitz

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nicx Solo

Distinct Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:14 pm
I also owe an apology to the group. I am Active duty military, so it takes me a bit to post from time to time. I shall post within 24 hours. Got a lot of work to finish before then  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:40 am
Nic - No worries, man. smile Understood, and good luck! Post when you've got the time, but don't worry about the RP if you're waylaid. Some things come first.

Agagron - Neat! I've sent you a PM to talk over two things, but it looks good!

Raganui - *nodnod* When the going gets tough, the tough get a Devastator and a Terminator. I've got a place to stick you two...

Asmondai - Ooooh... nifty thinking! I've got a confession, though... ^^;; I'm sorry to say this, but none of the squigs are mine-squigs. For the time being, they're all curiously lacking in high explosives.

I'm going to be preoccupied until Friday evening, but I'll have a proper response up in the game thread before I go to sleep!  

Ociluce

Perfect Raider

9,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:19 am
Ociluce

Asmondai - Ooooh... nifty thinking! I've got a confession, though... ^^;; I'm sorry to say this, but none of the squigs are mine-squigs. For the time being, they're all curiously lacking in high explosives.

Shoot, should have asked that before typing. xP
Let´s say it was the only one that got mixed up and leave at that? <.<"
Grots and orks like thingies go boom. :3

Roleplaying Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out