Halloween?
  Yay
  Booo!
View Results

Hyperspacebby

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:27 pm
sugolite

Love the idea! ♥
If you need any prize donations, please feel free to pm me, I'll be willing to donate 3 items

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:29 pm
Beth Phoenix23

It doesn't have to be on Halloween, we could do it a weekend before or something.

Hyperspacebby

Chibi_Madoka5

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:00 pm
Costume party in towns.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:50 pm
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays so I have a couple of ideas that I'll run myself, but if I run a few I would love some help.
I was thinking of having-
Halloween dice rolling stories: For each dice number rolled there is a corresponding sentence, you roll your dice and string together all your sentences to make a little story paragraph. Adding to this, depending on your dice total you can win a small prize. So say your total is 15, you win the item from the 1-15 prize section.

Halloween Photo contest: Take a picture of some of your halloween prep, decorations, food or costumes etc. We'll have judges pick the top 3 based on a certain criteria and they get prizes, but in each photo you have to have a paper with your avi's name on it somewhere, so we know its really yours C;.

Halloween invo contest: As people have pointed out tektek is missing a lot of things, to remedy this, instead of tektek you can use your invo and invo search!(So you don't have to own all the items.) Simply take a screen shot of the avi and upload it to an image hosting site. There will be a few different themes and the best of each category gets a prize.

Trick or Treat: Each day for the week coming up to halloween a number will be generated. Whoever manages to match the number first will get a choice between two presents, without knowing what's inside, one will be a fairly nice item, the other a halloween themed shop item. (I would need help with this one, I can buy the prizes but I'm away for 5 days around this time.)

Anyone feel like helping me set these up?  

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

JadeToniRitsa

Vicious Carnivore

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:19 pm
Caramel apples or pumpkin food related items as gag gifts~  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:17 pm
A poetry contest!!!!!!  

AstralTayler

Liberal Sex Symbol

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:57 am
emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:43 pm
Enigmatic Malady
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                Costume party in towns sounds like a lot of fun. But I think not a lot of people could do that, it's difficult to get items on Gaia now with the inflation's and the crap Economy. I'm not to sure what to say for halloween, been out of ideas lately. We can always do maybe an art contest, doesn't matter if its bad art, good art, traditional art or digital though. All welcomed? If people aren't up for that, there ca always be....um... hm... I'm not sure... cat_sweatdrop

______________________________________

Did someone mention an art contest where traditional is accepted? I'd be totally down for that idea! yum_puddi

I'm up for the IRL costume idea, too!  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:45 pm
Kuro Neko Kyoko
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays so I have a couple of ideas that I'll run myself, but if I run a few I would love some help.
Halloween dice rolling stories: For each dice number rolled there is a corresponding sentence, you roll your dice and string together all your sentences to make a little story paragraph. Adding to this, depending on your dice total you can win a small prize. So say your total is 15, you win the item from the 1-15 prize section.

Halloween Photo contest: Take a picture of some of your halloween prep, decorations, food or costumes etc. We'll have judges pick the top 3 based on a certain criteria and they get prizes, but in each photo you have to have a paper with your avi's name on it somewhere, so we know its really yours C;.

Halloween invo contest: As people have pointed out tektek is missing a lot of things, to remedy this, instead of tektek you can use your invo and invo search!(So you don't have to own all the items.) Simply take a screen shot of the avi and upload it to an image hosting site. There will be a few different themes and the best of each category gets a prize.

Trick or Treat: Each day for the week coming up to halloween a number will be generated. Whoever manages to match the number first will get a choice between two presents, without knowing what's inside, one will be a fairly nice item, the other a halloween themed shop item. (I would need help with this one, I can buy the prizes but I'm away for 5 days around this time.)

In what events would you need help with?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:17 pm
belloblossom
Kuro Neko Kyoko

In what events would you need help with?

Well I would need judges for the competitions, and with the Trick or Treat I would need help since I have to go away for about 5 days during the time it would be on. (So they'd need to roll the daily number to match, show the screenshot of the two gifts to pick between and give the winner their trick or treat.)  

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Astarte of -CR-

Fuzzy Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:12 pm
Hisoka Jun
>///U///<
ayyye

I vote for the costume party in towns idea lol
its sounds fun!
Sounds fun!! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:16 am
heart

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

Fellstar59

Beloved Fairy

10,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:36 am
Pickled Cactus
                how about a halloween roleplay?
                or a murder mystery/mafia night?

gaia_crown
gaia_angelleft wahhaha that sounds cool ! gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:10 am
Fellstar59
Pickled Cactus
                how about a halloween roleplay?
                or a murder mystery/mafia night?

gaia_crown
gaia_angelleft wahhaha that sounds cool ! gaia_angelright

I agree, that does sound cool! cool  

Verata Starline

Fashionable Reveler

14,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Hellraiser 500

iWeirdOso

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:17 am
I have no good ideas but if you can come up with a contest, I can draw the winners. My art is not the best though. my photobucket.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff