This week's attendees:
  Here!
View Results

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:04 am
Gumby Ningata
Princess Zelda21
Gumby Ningata
does anyone else in this guild actually care about the plot?

Heck yeah, I care about the plot. I've been wondering what would happen next. I still want to know if there ever will be another appearance by Von Helson or the vampire twins in like a mini Halloween arc this year instead of Jack hogging the spotlight for the past couple years, perhaps. The whole vampire arc was by far one of my favorites.
I am glad we are getting more Sen. She is my favorite character.

Have you guys interacted with any of the NPCs that have shown up this year?
Not that I can remember lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:07 am
Love Renewed
Gumby Ningata
Princess Zelda21
Gumby Ningata
does anyone else in this guild actually care about the plot?

Heck yeah, I care about the plot. I've been wondering what would happen next. I still want to know if there ever will be another appearance by Von Helson or the vampire twins in like a mini Halloween arc this year instead of Jack hogging the spotlight for the past couple years, perhaps. The whole vampire arc was by far one of my favorites.
I am glad we are getting more Sen. She is my favorite character.

Have you guys interacted with any of the NPCs that have shown up this year?
Not that I can remember lol.
That is a shame.  

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:09 am
I would like to point out that the reason they spent that kind of gold was to buy items to give out or place in Flynn's Plunder. They were not doing it to hoard items or screw up the economy. The marketing department already did that.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:21 am
Gumby Ningata
I would like to point out that the reason they spent that kind of gold was to buy items to give out or place in Flynn's Plunder. They were not doing it to hoard items or screw up the economy. The marketing department already did that.
*tips post*  

Love Renewed

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:31 am
Has anyone noticed that I haven't been around, or am I that invisible?
Been spending more time on Rec  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:35 am
Kitalpha Hart

You're getting glitches too!?
That makes two of us, and now I can't see the captchas.  

Javier Cross

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:03 pm
Sooo now they're threatening to close HR wesley with this new kickstarter.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:19 pm
xx I met my fate xx

I just saw this. This is a terrifying thought. That store has been in much more trouble than any other shop, I swear. First it gets blown up and needed renovations, went through the idea of a possible name change, and now this.

All I have to say is that I don't want that shop to be lost.  

Troupe du Gothique

Enigmatic Superstar

24,900 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bold Glow 150

Anyannah

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:32 pm
I'm slow to the party this week because I'm not really too worked up about anything going on, I guess.

I couldn't care less about the plot because it never interested me or made sense to me in the first place, so I won't miss it. I guess it means something to some people, so I hope it all works out?

As for the 133t-gate (WTH is L33T, anyway?), the only things that bother me about it are:

1. The gold was just 'poofed' into existence by staff, so it makes goldsinks (of which we're having WAAAAAAAAAY too many) useless.

2. It was a freaking vendor that profited. Ugh.

3. The whining vendor got to keep the item AND 33trillion gold? Suck it up, buttercup. I'll never live to see the day I'll ever have 33 trillion gold on Gaia, so get over it already.

With HR Wesley, I'm sure evveryone will once again throw their gold down the shitters in this latest gold sink, and the store will stay open with new items that cost 3 or 4 billion, which everyone will b***h about. At least it's a gold shop, I suppose. I'll donate my usual 1gg to the cause and then go to buy the personal rewards earned from the marketplace. *shrug*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:48 pm
Can't have them closing down one of the best shops on gaia.  

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:32 pm
Kitalpha Hart

I noticed cry

I think that a side effect of all Gaia's miserable doings, is that we have come to accept that people that have been around us a majority of the time tend to ultimately veer away at one point in time.

Its not that we dont miss you emotion_hug heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:40 pm
xx I met my fate xx

This is effin blackmail is what it is!! emotion_donotwant

I accidentally adblocked the kickstarter and didn't see it until now sweatdrop

I don't know what they are offering in return for donations this time around, but it's not charm packs or anything the majority might scramble for. This just screams to me that they want to shut it down. Is it to prove a point? who the heck knows....
I'm not sure if I want to dump the gold there and find out because I'm partially defiant on this issue emotion_donotwant

what should I do? sad  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:45 pm
Pwnder
xx I met my fate xx

I don't know what they are offering in return for donations this time around, but it's not charm packs or anything the majority might scramble for. This just screams to me that they want to shut it down. Is it to prove a point? who the heck knows....
I'm not sure if I want to dump the gold there and find out because I'm partially defiant on this issue emotion_donotwant

what should I do? sad

I donated because if we reach the tiers it means a gold shop update. A gold shop update is a gold sink. *Shrug*

The rewards are alright, a scarf and somethin else for both humans and animals.

In response to the recent deception and manipulation of the marketplace by Gaia Interactive staff I have given away all of my gold and will be wearing only gold shop and free grant items for the next 30 days. Any gold I EARN in that time will be given to charities.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:00 pm
xx I met my fate xx
Pwnder
xx I met my fate xx

what should I do? sad

I donated because if we reach the tiers it means a gold shop update. A gold shop update is a gold sink. *Shrug*

In response to the recent deception and manipulation of the marketplace by Gaia Interactive staff I have given away all of my gold and will be wearing only gold shop and free grant items for the next 30 days. Any gold I EARN in that time will be given to charities.

but we never had to donate for gold shop updates in the past 11 years!

Why now? Because admin are using the gold to toss right back into the economy under our noses?? And they need it as part of their wicked plan??

sweatdrop
This is the kind of attitude that their recent actions have instilled in us, as of now.....
If i'm being to negative delete my post before anyone sees it and slap me around if need be. emo

I'm just in a conundrum because I don't like the idea of what they are doing right now. With all the building support for our NPCs and Manga recently, I think that they are trying to take advantage of it all early in the game. I support the plot because it has become a core of Gaia, but now they are putting our NPCs and shops on ransom all of a sudden, just when all of this is happening. I think that they are more clever than the 12 year olds who we think are actually running the site.

-being snotty, angry and upset-
crying  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:06 pm
Pwnder
xx I met my fate xx
Pwnder
xx I met my fate xx

what should I do? sad

but we never had to donate for gold shop updates in the past 11 years!

Why now? Because admin are using the gold to toss right back into the economy under our noses?? And they need it as part of their wicked plan??

sweatdrop
This is the kind of attitude that their recent actions have instilled in us, as of now.....
If i'm being to negative delete my post before anyone sees it and slap me around if need be. emo

I'm just in a conundrum because I don't like the idea of what they are doing right now. With all the building support for our NPCs and Manga recently, I think that they are trying to take advantage of it all early in the game. I support the plot because it has become a core of Gaia, but now they are putting our NPCs and shops on ransom all of a sudden, just when all of this is happening. I think that they are more clever than the 12 year olds who we think are actually running the site.

-being snotty, angry and upset-
crying

We've never had to pay for a gold shop update, that's true but honestly...maybe we need to now.
The way I see it, right now the only way we'll get gold shop updates is if we pay. They can't NOT do it if we paid for it; even they wouldn't sink that low. Also, I'm at the point where I'm fine with any feature that has those who can pay for it and allows those who can't to still enjoy it. Those of us who can, including myself, (Even having given up all my gold, I earned 5b already. 3b went directly into the last kickstarter and 2b went into this one already.) should sink at least a little gold to contribute towards the global tier that will be enjoyed by everyone.

I'm also taking each kickstarter one at a time depending on what they're for. This one and the last will both be gold sinks upon completion too and I'm all for that.

♻ATG Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff