Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Vows or Insane Love? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:23 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Agni only caught her hand. He let her look away, but kissed her hand. "Just give us a chance, Vivian. Dragons are just as capable of affection and kindness as humans." he said. He was careful not to use 'love' yet. They had only met her yesterday. Although both he and his sister had a strong attraction to the girl, neither would call this feeling love.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:44 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She looked at him from the corner of her eye as he kissed her hand. "Please just leave me alone.", she said, which was followed by her stomach growling. Now she winced at her body betraying her. After a moment her stomach growled again this time it was louder and felt like pins pricking at her insides.

Yuuki-chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:59 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Agni was about to refuse, but heard her stomach growling. He smirked. "I'll leave, but just long enough to hunt. Aysu, when she,wakes, will keep you company." he said. He let himself out, shifted into a beautiful blue dragon, and flew off in search of food.

Aysu woke soon, less disorientated. She noticed Agni was already out hunting. She made her armor vanished, and changed into a deep blue dress, clearly a favorite theme, one that complimented them. The dragon girl hadn't minded changing in front of Viv. She then went into the cage. "Hey there, Viv."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:12 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She laid down after Agni left the cage only to awe his shifting ability. Though when she heard the cage door open she looked only to see Aysu. Sitting up she looked at the dragon. "Hello Aysu.... How'd you sleep?", she asked. She thought Agni was handsome but he seemed straight forward, not really playful. Sitting there she ran her fingers through her hair, which Agni had worked most of her tangles out. It was hard for her to open up to men after her husband had made things hard on her.

Yuuki-chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:27 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Aysu shrugged, and sat beside Viv. "Fine. I dreamed of you. You smiled a lot more in my dreams." she said. "Did Agni tell you why you're here?" Aysu traced lines on Viv's arm. She leaned in and kissed the other girl's cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:34 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She blushed a bit hearing that Asyu dreamt of her. Only to some what lean back, but that did not stop Aysu from kissing her cheek. Now she gave a gentle shake of her head,"No, he did not.... I figured it's that I'm your prisoner and nothing more.", she stated. As she meant that she figured she would not be free to express herself. But if she was proven wrong she would be shocked.

Yuuki-chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:42 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Aysu shook her head. "You're no mere prisoner. I want you...Agni does too, but we're letting you choose. We just don't want you leaving. If we didn't care, you'd be dead." she said. "You can talk all you want. What do you like?" Aysu was glad to see the blush, and kissed the tip of the girl's nose.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:47 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hearing she was not a prisoner shocked her only to blush a bit more. Though the kiss on the nose did not help neither. Gently she rubbed her nose since it had kind of tickled. "You go first.", she suggested. She wanted to hear what Aysu liked herself instead of trying to match herself up to her.

Yuuki-chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:02 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Aysu sighed, laying her head on Viv's shoulder. "Well...I like girls to start. My brother and I both like dancing. We dance whenever we have free time. I love singing, and the color blue." Aysu thought a bit. "I like it when its warm and sunny, and looking through the treasure. It facinates me what humans create. Your kind is frail but inventive."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:14 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She blushed and nodded only to let Aysu put her head on her shoulder. Hearing what her and Agni like she felt like she was almost among humans. "What kind of music?", she asked Aysu.

Yuuki-chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:27 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Aysu smiled. "All kinds. I love music. Especially classic." she said. She wrapped her arm around Viv. "I'm glad you're interested in me. That means you care, even if you don't want to admit it." Aysu nuzzled Viv softly. She really liked this girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:33 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hearing this she blushed and tried to wiggle away from the nuzzle. She was ticklish by nature. "That, tickles.", she finally admitted with a small giggle. But this stopped when she thought she heard Agni returning. She shook her head only to sigh and relax.

Yuuki-chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:07 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Aysu heard the giggle, and realized her neck must be ticklish. She kept nuzzling Viv, relieved to hear that musical laugh. It made her smile as well. Then she heard powerful wings beating, and she sat up with a smile. "Agni's back. I bet he brought breakfast."

In fact, the male dragon did. He flew into the cave, carrying three deer, only his right front leg free. he dropped them off at the front of the cave, and shifted back to human form, dragging them to the fire with ease. He rolled his eyes, seeing Aysu watch him. "Thanks for the help with this, sis." he said sarcastically.
"You've got it under control. Besides, I'm spending time with Viv." she said, hugging Vivian protectively.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:52 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She watched the twins interact, but said nothing. Now she shifted in Aysu's hug, oddly. It was clear she was not used of being in middle of a fight, that had to held with her. Now she looked away from either of them, trying signal she did not want to be apart of a fight.

Yuuki-chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:25 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Aysu notice Viv's shift, and she kissed the girl's cheek, rather close to her lips. She saw Agni go back to working, a bit jealous. He expertly skinned and gutted the animal. The dragon girl turned back to Viv. "So what do you like? You never answered." she said, running her fingers softly over the other's neck.  
Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff