Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🎭Chatterbox
MistyMary24 is sick and hospitalized!Please Pray for her ;_; Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:06 pm
Javier Cross
Kor Saiyajinkami
Javier Cross
Kor Saiyajinkami
May she have the best of luck and recover swiftly. Well anyways I hope she gets well soon.

I pray for the same, know this. crying

Of course you do cuz if you didn't then why would you have bothered to even post this thread, right? emotion_awesome emotion_dealwithit emotion_brofist

If Tonight at September 13, 2014 becomes the last time I get to talk to her, I feel I will be alone with not too much pleasant company for the rest of the year or even my whole life, for that matter.
That idea horrifies me. gonk

Haven't done a read thru of the thread so do you mind telling me why this might be the final time you'd get to talk to her? From your last post it doesn't seem like she's that close to dying at all so what would prevent you from communicating with her? Does her hospital prevent Internet Usage to social network or something like that? eek cry confused  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:10 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Javier Cross
Kor Saiyajinkami
Javier Cross
Kor Saiyajinkami
May she have the best of luck and recover swiftly. Well anyways I hope she gets well soon.

Of course you do cuz if you didn't then why would you have bothered to even post this thread, right? emotion_awesome emotion_dealwithit emotion_brofist

If Tonight at September 13, 2014 becomes the last time I get to talk to her, I feel I will be alone with not too much pleasant company for the rest of the year or even my whole life, for that matter.

Haven't done a read thru of the thread so do you mind telling me why this might be the final time you'd get to talk to her? From your last post it doesn't seem like she's that close to dying at all so what would prevent you from communicating with her? Does her hospital prevent Internet Usage to social network or something like that? eek cry confused

No, but I am afraid she might wind up in the streets if she doesn't find a more pleasant place than Traverse City, Michigan to live in real soon, real fast before Sunday hits.
Which either way devoids us of her pleasant company all the same. crying  

Javier Cross

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:15 pm
Javier Cross
Kor Saiyajinkami
Javier Cross
Kor Saiyajinkami
Javier Cross
Kor Saiyajinkami

No, but I am afraid she might wind up in the streets if she doesn't find a more pleasant place than Traverse City, Michigan to live in real soon, real fast before Sunday hits.

What?!?!?! Since when can't homeless people have access to the Internet or afford to buy a phone and/or laptop?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:25 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Javier Cross
Kor Saiyajinkami
Javier Cross
Kor Saiyajinkami

What?!?!?! Since when can't homeless people have access to the Internet or afford to buy a phone and/or laptop?

I dunno, but it's not anything I'd want to leave to chance, I'd rather pray to The Big-G Man Himself the minute it becomes a necessity, and it's gonna get more necessary by the second she can't find a new home. emo  

Javier Cross

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:32 pm
Javier Cross
Kor Saiyajinkami
Javier Cross
Kor Saiyajinkami
Javier Cross
Kor Saiyajinkami

I dunno, but it's not anything I'd want to leave to chance, I'd rather pray to The Big-G Man Himself the minute it becomes a necessity, and it's gonna get more necessary by the second she can't find a new home. emo

I agree with you, but well I was kinda expecting a more repliable to the answer part answer. Anyways I'll just tell you anyways.

1) I'm homeless.
2) I find ways to access the Internet to satisfy my Internet Addiction. In the past I've used the library and occasional friend's Internet on their computers. Nowadays I just use a local Internet Cafe at a rate of $2 per hour with the first hour being $3 and that also has special pricing for bulk hour purchases and a $15 day rate too.
3) Don't have an activated phone right now cuz it's too damn hot to spange/panhandle/beg/ask_for_financial_help/whatever_the_Hell_you_wanna_call_it. In the past I've had no problems getting the money thru this method for to pay a phone bill that only cost $40 for unlimited talk, text, and web even tho the web moves down to 3G from 4G after 500MB of data is used. Once it cools down I will once again be paying having an activated phone tho I plan on getting the $60 plan that includes unlimited 4G data since that is only $2 per day.
4) People that obviously need help because they are physically sick can easily get free housing and financial assistance from the Federal, State, County, and even the City Gov't. Also because she is a lady, it would be even easier for her to get help in getting off the streets or never having entered them by getting the help b4hand. She just needs to ask the hospital to help her and they should be able to find her some help so she won't hafta become homeless.
5) She seems like a strong person so I think if it does happen she'll manage to survive. Don't underestimate the human survival instinct okay because even an extremely person like I used to be and I am still somewhat one to a much lesser extent can tap into survival instinct to help them survive when it is needed. Well homelessness tends to be one of those situations where the human survival instinct comes to the forefront because it usually is needed.

Sorry if I came off a little too strong with my words there in that List of 5, but I felt I had to do it since it seemed you needed the mental boost yourself to help you thru the difficult time of experiencing a portion of your friend's pain thru that bond called friendship and thru the emotion called sympathy. I hope those words will help you and her too, ok? XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:06 pm
Javier Cross
Cerulean Miko
Javier Cross
I know I don't have a real threshold for Moronics(most of it was because it got whammed to my skull too many times either whenever I read on the 5th and 6th Harry Potter volumes by J.K Rowling, the seldom-noted bad decisions in the Dot Hack(.Hack) universe, the twilight sequels by Stephanie Meyer in general, and that's without targeting the $hitty politicians the U.S has been condemned with, apparently speaking, far more where they stem from as a tragic truth to say the least. crying ) but if I can't improve on that particular threshold, then the least I can learn how to do is improve my threshold for more patience and forgiveness on my family, for my family at the end of the day.

I don't know the Surname, and I forgot to ask her original address for the location at Michigan, just that she lives in Northern Michigan.
Believe me when I am noting that she prays for the same from 'The Big-G Man Himself' as I'd often call him really.
I don't have too big of a threshold for morons either. As for patience and forgiveness for my family, it varies depending on how each person has treated me over the course of my life.

Oh, well then about looking up some info about Mary on the internet. Sadly though sometimes prayers go unanswered, but in the case of Mary maybe they will be answered.

Let's not forget it also depends on the psychological gap in communications and how long a person's been left hanging-in-the-dark without good reason as well, horrible things happen when overlap transpires.

I would like some kind of sign for every time I go to sleep, MistyMary's also responsible for teaching me more personal things, the kind I'd only share with you on a PM under a small note in fact.
__

So back to main matters at hand, anyone else want to talk in regards to if MistyMary24 returns or if anyone lives at Michigan and would like to help her move outside-of-the-state if they can manage it?
that's true...it is good that mary has taught you many things...it is sad and despairing to be ignorant of things, especially when you want to be taught certain things.

thanks, but I will pass on you sharing your personal matters with me. I am the type of person that does not like to be burdened with such stuff due to it affecting me emotionally...I already have a good bit of stuff to deal with in my own life.  

Cerulean Miko

Blessed Warrior

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:24 pm
Cerulean Miko
Javier Cross
Cerulean Miko
Javier Cross
I know I don't have a real threshold for Moronics(most of it was because it got whammed to my skull too many times either whenever I read on the 5th and 6th Harry Potter volumes by J.K Rowling, the seldom-noted bad decisions in the Dot Hack(.Hack) universe, the twilight sequels by Stephanie Meyer in general, and that's without targeting the $hitty politicians the U.S has been condemned with, apparently speaking, far more where they stem from as a tragic truth to say the least. crying ) but if I can't improve on that particular threshold, then the least I can learn how to do is improve my threshold for more patience and forgiveness on my family, for my family at the end of the day.

I don't know the Surname, and I forgot to ask her original address for the location at Michigan, just that she lives in Northern Michigan.
Believe me when I am noting that she prays for the same from 'The Big-G Man Himself' as I'd often call him really.
I don't have too big of a threshold for morons either. As for patience and forgiveness for my family, it varies depending on how each person has treated me over the course of my life.

Oh, well then about looking up some info about Mary on the internet. Sadly though sometimes prayers go unanswered, but in the case of Mary maybe they will be answered.

Let's not forget it also depends on the psychological gap in communications and how long a person's been left hanging-in-the-dark without good reason as well, horrible things happen when overlap transpires.

I would like some kind of sign for every time I go to sleep, MistyMary's also responsible for teaching me more personal things, the kind I'd only share with you on a PM under a small note in fact.
__

So back to main matters at hand, anyone else want to talk in regards to if MistyMary24 returns or if anyone lives at Michigan and would like to help her move outside-of-the-state if they can manage it?
that's true...it is good that mary has taught you many things...it is sad and despairing to be ignorant of things, especially when you want to be taught certain things.

thanks, but I will pass on you sharing your personal matters with me. I am the type of person that does not like to be burdened with such stuff due to it affecting me emotionally...I already have a good bit of stuff to deal with in my own life.

The U.S Education system is quite frankly responsible to teach others how integral such values are to be kept in check, quite frankly The Education from Kindergarten to the 12th Grade have been doing a less-than-sub-par accomplishment of it to say the least, among other such cockups that aren't supposed to exist in the first place. stressed

For the rest of my days, I will pray for MistyMary24's return, because as far as I know, I have had it coming to me if she's living-in-the-streets and she's not available, even if I don't deserve being left in the dark. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:41 pm
Javier Cross
The U.S Education system is quite frankly responsible to teach others how integral such values are to be kept in check, quite frankly The Education from Kindergarten to the 12th Grade have been doing a less-than-sub-par accomplishment of it to say the least, among other such cockups that aren't supposed to exist in the first place. stressed

For the rest of my days, I will pray for MistyMary24's return, because as far as I know, I have had it coming to me if she's living-in-the-streets and she's not available, even if I don't deserve being left in the dark. crying
I do agree with you that the U.S. educational system is failing miserably to fully met the current needs of students.

Don't blame yourself for Mary's downfall. Hopefully, she will get back in contact with you soon and let you know her situation.  

Cerulean Miko

Blessed Warrior

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:27 pm
Cerulean Miko
Javier Cross

I do agree with you that the U.S. educational system is failing miserably to fully met the current needs of students.

Don't blame yourself for Mary's downfall. Hopefully, she will get back in contact with you soon and let you know her situation.

I'm quite glad I got lucky to skip at least one of the grades with the U.S Education System, do we apparently need to condemn the U.S Modern-Day Politicians if we want to have a hope of higher learning!?
Seriously, we have enemies everywhere inside and outside of the U.S, represented by the Westburo nutjobs, the Bad People at Ferguson and the trash-tier Politicians from within the U.S, and everything else that wants us dead from the Outside, not fun at all and a lose-lose situation either way! stressed scream
Is Quality-Control to mitigate or even prevent such things too much to ask for, these days!?
Apparently it is, because while we were supposed to be studying the Middle Ages, we didn't get to see much about Eastern Europe's side of matters before the so-called 4th Crusade, which isn't really a Crusade either.

You don't want to get me STARTED with us not learning of Native American legends like how it's noted that 90% of Early Humanity might have arrived from Outer Space or Gnostic Teachings like how Humanity stem from a Fractured Cosmic Entity, it's far more educational than 90% of the Current U.S Education System's redundant History Books, and 100% more Bad@ss for that matter! burning_eyes
(Either of them, no matter which one is more correct than the other, because for all I care, if it's Badass than both are at least partially true in too many respects to count!)

If this comes across as partial belly-aching, you'll
have to forgive the way I'm saying it, because the Moronics we're trapped with
are getting worse on a Minutely to Weekly basis, and I'd rather not view U.S Politicians in general as Human Beings until they Man up, start growing Brain-Cells and stop plotting to have us Murdered!
Are they asking to be Assassinated Successfully or what!?

I shouldn't be so angry like this, but being devoid of pleasant company combined with not finding willing role-players on Gaia or feeling forsaken all over the place hurts.

____

Mary went to notify me she hasn't lost all contact with me as of late either, she's currently looking for a Hotel so she and her neighbors could live at until further notice.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:08 am
Javier Cross
I'm quite glad I got lucky to skip at least one of the grades with the U.S Education System, do we apparently need to condemn the U.S Modern-Day Politicians if we want to have a hope of higher learning!?
Seriously, we have enemies everywhere inside and outside of the U.S, represented by the Westburo nutjobs, the Bad People at Ferguson and the trash-tier Politicians from within the U.S, and everything else that wants us dead from the Outside, not fun at all and a lose-lose situation either way! stressed scream
Is Quality-Control to mitigate or even prevent such things too much to ask for, these days!?
Apparently it is, because while we were supposed to be studying the Middle Ages, we didn't get to see much about Eastern Europe's side of matters before the so-called 4th Crusade, which isn't really a Crusade either.

You don't want to get me STARTED with us not learning of Native American legends like how it's noted that 90% of Early Humanity might have arrived from Outer Space or Gnostic Teachings like how Humanity stem from a Fractured Cosmic Entity, it's far more educational than 90% of the Current U.S Education System's redundant History Books, and 100% more Bad@ss for that matter! burning_eyes
(Either of them, no matter which one is more correct than the other, because for all I care, if it's Badass than both are at least partially true in too many respects to count!)

are getting worse on a Minutely to Weekly basis, and I'd rather not view U.S Politicians in general as Human Beings until they Man up, start growing Brain-Cells and stop plotting to have us Murdered!

I shouldn't be so angry like this, but being devoid of pleasant company combined with not finding willing role-players on Gaia or feeling forsaken all over the place hurts.

____

Mary went to notify me she hasn't lost all contact with me as of late either, she's currently looking for a Hotel so she and her neighbors could live at until further notice.
I never was that fortunate to skip a grade or grades while in school...even though I probably could have in my early days of school. Politicians are the least of your worries because I worry what's going on with those who are pulling the strings of the President. Some might refer to them as the Illuminati; there is definitely some group whatever their name may be.

Our educational system is dictated by the Illuminati we only learn what they want us to learn. You learn more than that and try to stick your nose into their business...you become fodder for the fish or Mother Earth. There is so much more to the human story. Evidence is surrounding us. Yet most people are caught up in the rat race of life to take notice and wake up...and the Illuminati are proud to push this rat race onto all of us...it keeps us busy.

I believe in the Ancient Aliens Theory that in ancient times aliens came to Earth and through DNA combination of their own DNA and some early form of human, they created us. Aliens also helped further early human society, educationally and morally. The TV series called Ancient Aliens: The Series is good at pointing out evidence to support those claims of the Ancient Alien Theory.

As for you belly-aching, it is okay. I am in a mood to talk, especially since you hit on a subject I am somewhat passionate about. Most of what you say I agree with. The daily bombardment of the moronic decisions our government makes only adds fuel to the fire that America needs to fully wake up.

I look for something big to happen between now and the next Presidential election. I am thinking that Obama will make a truly obvious moronic move on something, which either result in him being made a scapegoat or getting assassinated.

As for the Illuminati having us murdered, there no hard evidence on it, but look at how they are treating the environment...it's hurting even dying in some areas...if that doesn't let you know something, nothing will. The way I see it is that if the Illuminati could care less about their own planet what makes you think that they give a damn about their fellow citizens.

Well, that's good that Mary contacted you and has let you know something.  

Cerulean Miko

Blessed Warrior

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:10 am
Cerulean Miko
Javier Cross

(Either of them, no matter which one is more correct than the other, because for all I care, if it's Badass then both are at least partially true in too many respects to count!)

____

I never was that fortunate to skip a grade or grades while in school...even though I probably could have in my early days of school. Politicians are the least of your worries because I worry what's going on with those who are pulling the strings of the President. Some might refer to them as the Illuminati; there is definitely some group whatever their name may be.

Our educational system is dictated by the Illuminati we only learn what they want us to learn. You learn more than that and try to stick your nose into their business...you become fodder for the fish or Mother Earth. There is so much more to the human story. Evidence is surrounding us. Yet most people are caught up in the rat race of life to take notice and wake up...and the Illuminati are proud to push this rat race onto all of us...it keeps us busy.

I believe in the Ancient Aliens Theory that in ancient times aliens came to Earth and through DNA combination of their own DNA and some early form of human, they created us. Aliens also helped further early human society, educationally and morally. The TV series called Ancient Aliens: The Series is good at pointing out evidence to support those claims of the Ancient Alien Theory.

As for you belly-aching, it is okay. I am in a mood to talk, especially since you hit on a subject I am somewhat passionate about. Most of what you say I agree with. The daily bombardment of the moronic decisions our government makes only adds fuel to the fire that America needs to fully wake up.

I look for something big to happen between now and the next Presidential election. I am thinking that Obama will make a truly obvious moronic move on something, which either result in him being made a scapegoat or getting assassinated.

As for the Illuminati having us murdered, there no hard evidence on it, but look at how they are treating the environment...it's hurting even dying in some areas...if that doesn't let you know something, nothing will. The way I see it is that if the Illuminati could care less about their own planet what makes you think that they give a damn about their fellow citizens.

There be an idea, public encouragement of skipping grades since skipping schools altogether isn't an option and neither is staying within K-12th Grade for too long, either. blaugh
It's so Absurd, it'll actually Redeem the U.S Citizens if we all work together to do this.

I wasn't gonna focus on 'their business', yet it's totally idiotic there were no instructions at all for how any U.S-raised newbies on the Internet can properly fend for themselves on the Internet Forums and the like during K-12th Grade either.
If the Lunatics out there's 'idea' of a 'Rat Race' is to get us all Killed
and Extinct from a Global War, I daresay they've got $hit taste either way to say the least.

Like I said before, it can go either way with the Iskon Priests' and the Gnostic Scholars' teachings with which one is more correct overall than the other, and even the 'less correct' of the two's still partially correct in too many ways to count.

Those with Sympathetic plights to either Await The Apocalypse to Purge the Planet of Moronics THE HARD WAY or Cancel It Out to Save Whatever Life on This Planet's left(Not Just Humans but all other life as well while they're at it!) rather than hazard Extinction and having their
proverbial 'sunshines' taken away are both Morally Correct as well,
or at the very least there's Many Grey Areas in both sides of such matters because neither group is all purely black-and-white, either.

Doing something to get us all killed by Global Warfare one way or another doesn't qualify!?
Of Course The $hit-brained Politicians in general will be blamed as
it's on their blood and skulls, because blaming whoever's in Power's not good enough at all really. stressed
I'm not normally one to propose Lethal Violence to save the U.S, let alone Wetworks like 'Assassinations' or the like if Non-Violent Coups don't work, but half of the mind's dedicated to doing Human Sacrifice Rituals on them, for what it's worth, or at least letting people go ahead and do that if it'll save us all later.
Such ideas are meant for The Westburo nutcases, and it'll kill whatever positive receptions the U.S has if Human Sacrifice Rituals are contemplated like this, but if no better options except extinction exists, Human Sacrifices targeting Actual Jack@sses only are sounding pretty good, right now.
(This disgusts me more than you know, we're already condemned one way or another as it is. emotion_puke )
People are gonna miss the point of why the rituals are to
be considered and I don't want the U.S to wind up like The Original Romans or become something far worse than The Original Romans. gonk

I'm not sure if it were The Illuminati altogether, but I know A Legion of Psychopaths brought Mary to us in all the wrong ways, and she's not allowed to hope she can see her children again unless she can return to Australia Alive!
Since when was the U.S meant to be a homestead for a Gangs of, let alone Legions of Psychopaths exactly!? burning_eyes

___

Speaking of whom, she did say 'hi', I asked if it's really her because I'm afraid of not talking to her, again. crying

I sense that most of the meat of this side-discussion may have to be moved to a future thread in here, if anyone's all ears for it, for now we have to worry about Mary's well-being.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:14 pm
Javier Cross
Cerulean Miko
Javier Cross

(Either of them, no matter which one is more correct than the other, because for all I care, if it's Badass then both are at least partially true in too many respects to count!)

____

There be an idea, public encouragement of skipping grades since skipping schools altogether isn't an option and neither is staying within K-12th Grade for too long, either. blaugh
It's so Absurd, it'll actually Redeem the U.S Citizens if we all work together to do this.

I wasn't gonna focus on 'their business', yet it's totally idiotic there were no instructions at all for how any U.S-raised newbies on the Internet can properly fend for themselves on the Internet Forums and the like during K-12th Grade either.
and Extinct from a Global War, I daresay they've got $hit taste either way to say the least.

Like I said before, it can go either way with the Iskon Priests' and the Gnostic Scholars' teachings with which one is more correct overall than the other, and even the 'less correct' of the two's still partially correct in too many ways to count.

Those with Sympathetic plights to either Await The Apocalypse to Purge the Planet of Moronics THE HARD WAY or Cancel It Out to Save Whatever Life on This Planet's left(Not Just Humans but all other life as well while they're at it!) rather than hazard Extinction and having their
or at the very least there's Many Grey Areas in both sides of such matters because neither group is all purely black-and-white, either.

Doing something to get us all killed by Global Warfare one way or another doesn't qualify!?
it's on their blood and skulls, because blaming whoever's in Power's not good enough at all really. stressed
I'm not normally one to propose Lethal Violence to save the U.S, let alone Wetworks like 'Assassinations' or the like if Non-Violent Coups don't work, but half of the mind's dedicated to doing Human Sacrifice Rituals on them, for what it's worth, or at least letting people go ahead and do that if it'll save us all later.
Such ideas are meant for The Westburo nutcases, and it'll kill whatever positive receptions the U.S has if Human Sacrifice Rituals are contemplated like this, but if no better options except extinction exists, Human Sacrifices targeting Actual Jack@sses only are sounding pretty good, right now.
(This disgusts me more than you know, we're already condemned one way or another as it is. emotion_puke )
be considered and I don't want the U.S to wind up like The Original Romans or become something far worse than The Original Romans. gonk

I'm not sure if it were The Illuminati altogether, but I know A Legion of Psychopaths brought Mary to us in all the wrong ways, and she's not allowed to hope she can see her children again unless she can return to Australia Alive!
Since when was the U.S meant to be a homestead for a Gangs of, let alone Legions of Psychopaths exactly!? burning_eyes

___

Speaking of whom, she did say 'hi', I asked if it's really her because I'm afraid of not talking to her, again. crying

I sense that most of the meat of this side-discussion may have to be moved to a future thread in here, if anyone's all ears for it, for now we have to worry about Mary's well-being.
yea, it would be a great idea of more public support of skipping grades in schools. as for redeeming the u.s. educational system, that in of itself will not do it. the whole system needs to be reconstructed from the bottom up.

i agree that cyber-bullying is not discussed enough in the schools.

what better way to reset society than to destroy it and restart....screw the consequences such as death toll and suffering. it's horrid to the normal citizen, but not too much can be done via working with the current screwed-up society.

society needs to get over itself and realize that the missing link in our history is the alien initiative. we are just an over-sized experiment with an expiration date.

politicians are not to blame...they are just distraction and tokens of a false democracy.

the only way for true change to occur is for someone to enter the inner ring of the actual world leaders...he/she would have to intercede on humanity's behalf and hope and pray that his/her pleas doesn't fall upon deaf ears.

i totally agree with you that the u.s. is just like the romans....too big of an empire for too long...so it must soon crumble underneath its own weight of so-called democracy and deteriorated infrastructure.

i cannot say about mary and psychopaths, but the company you keep affects you greatly.

as for gangs and psychopaths in the u.s., every country and nation has these. it's human nature to form gangs and to have some psychopaths. there's no escaping it, but one can steer away from them.

so, going by what you are saying mary's gaiaonline account is accessible by other individuals.

sure, it would be best to move our discussions over to another thread and keep this thread purely about mary.  

Cerulean Miko

Blessed Warrior

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:23 pm
Cerulean Miko
Javier Cross
Cerulean Miko
Javier Cross

____

___

yea, it would be a great idea of more public support of skipping grades in schools. as for redeeming the u.s. educational system, that in of itself will not do it. the whole system needs to be reconstructed from the bottom up.

what better way to reset society than to destroy it and restart....screw the consequences such as death toll and suffering. it's horrid to the normal citizen, but not too much can be done via working with the current screwed-up society.

society needs to get over itself and realize that the missing link in our history is the alien initiative. we are just an over-sized experiment with an expiration date.

politicians are not to blame...they are just distraction and tokens of a false democracy.

the only way for true change to occur is for someone to enter the inner ring of the actual world leaders...he/she would have to intercede on humanity's behalf and hope and pray that his/her pleas doesn't fall upon deaf ears.

i totally agree with you that the u.s. is just like the romans....too big of an empire for too long...so it must soon crumble underneath its own weight of so-called democracy and deteriorated infrastructure.

i cannot say about mary and psychopaths, but the company you keep affects you greatly.

as for gangs and psychopaths in the u.s., every country and nation has these. it's human nature to form gangs and to have some psychopaths. there's no escaping it, but one can steer away from them.

so, going by what you are saying mary's gaiaonline account is accessible by other individuals.

sure, it would be best to move our discussions over to another thread and keep this thread purely about mary.

We could spread this Awesome Idea Everywhere we go by all media, even write in light-hearted regards how Skipping Grades for schools is far more awesome than skipping Schools altogether.
THIS (WILL BE) IS THE NEW $HIT, STAND UP AND ADMIT!

There's just no excuse at all for lack of defenses against
this kind of thing, other than 'Avert the Bridge like the Plague and warn
others to do the same if you must,' really.

The U.S Literary Society is already on the verge of Civil War
all over the place if it hasn't happened yet, why do you think I have a link
on my signature other than to help save our skulls?
Being accused of writing 'Mary Sue fiction' when you might not be writing
such is called being caught in the crossfire anyway!
Obvious offenders clearly exist, but they're either not scrutinized enough
or nobody's aware of it, it's like setting Forest Fires nobody knows how to control, what's the point!?

Whether anyone believes that 90% of Early Humanity may be Space Aliens in themselves or the 'blood-cells' of various supernatural powers in turn,
being Experimented on is never fun at all and At least the U.S Military is HONEST about it, the U.S Citizenry wittingly or otherwise!?
Not so much.

Even then, 8.5 times out of 10 I will not be weeping if they're just in-line-of-sight for firing away by Assassinations rather than Direct Engagements anyway.

The only surefire way for True Change to have an Outbreak is if it happens from all sides, both INSIDE AND OUTSIDE, anything less than happening at the same time and without this kind of process will not cut it at all.

While Most people(Worth their Salt) may not
have been hit in a Religious manner, everything else in general it won't
surprise me if it's shared with The Original Romans, true The Original
Romans didn't consist of Armies of Saints but The Punic Wars robbed
the Majority of what little Humanity they've had, left over and sometime
after that, they became a Mess!
I don't want the same kind of if not the exact same thing transpiring on us! crying

It's because most of my company has been pleasant if not-always agreeable
and cool-minded that I'm allowed to know the things I know.

We have Psychos courtesy of Westburo(Not the only offenders but
they manage to beat out the Neo-KKK in terms of most obvious.), and if Mafiya Mobsters are more tolerable then it might be a fluke unless they've gone Legal Businesses, Honesty aside.

___

Mary never said that, or if she did she would have told me, but I want to play it safe than be sorry later, hence why I'd ask her to verify if it's indeed her in ways that would be personal for both of us.

You wanna do the honors to do the better-suited thread for this kind of discussion above so we can focus back on Mary's well-being like we're meant to be doing?
I'm not to craft the thread but I can provide some of the images.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:30 pm
Javier Cross
Cerulean Miko
Javier Cross
Cerulean Miko
Javier Cross

____

___

We could spread this Awesome Idea Everywhere we go by all media, even write in light-hearted regards how Skipping Grades for schools is far more awesome than skipping Schools altogether.
THIS (WILL BE) IS THE NEW $HIT, STAND UP AND ADMIT!

There's just no excuse at all for lack of defenses against
this kind of thing, other than 'Avert the Bridge like the Plague and warn
others to do the same if you must,' really.

The U.S Literary Society is already on the verge of Civil War
all over the place if it hasn't happened yet, why do you think I have a link
on my signature other than to help save our skulls?
Being accused of writing 'Mary Sue fiction' when you might not be writing
such is called being caught in the crossfire anyway!
Obvious offenders clearly exist, but they're either not scrutinized enough
or nobody's aware of it, it's like setting Forest Fires nobody knows how to control, what's the point!?

Whether anyone believes that 90% of Early Humanity may be Space Aliens in themselves or the 'blood-cells' of various supernatural powers in turn,
being Experimented on is never fun at all and At least the U.S Military is HONEST about it, the U.S Citizenry wittingly or otherwise!?
Not so much.

Even then, 8.5 times out of 10 I will not be weeping if they're just in-line-of-sight for firing away by Assassinations rather than Direct Engagements anyway.

The only surefire way for True Change to have an Outbreak is if it happens from all sides, both INSIDE AND OUTSIDE, anything less than happening at the same time and without this kind of process will not cut it at all.

While Most people(Worth their Salt) may not
have been hit in a Religious manner, everything else in general it won't
surprise me if it's shared with The Original Romans, true The Original
Romans didn't consist of Armies of Saints but The Punic Wars robbed
the Majority of what little Humanity they've had, left over and sometime
after that, they became a Mess!
I don't want the same kind of if not the exact same thing transpiring on us! crying

It's because most of my company has been pleasant if not-always agreeable
and cool-minded that I'm allowed to know the things I know.

We have Psychos courtesy of Westburo(Not the only offenders but
they manage to beat out the Neo-KKK in terms of most obvious.), and if Mafiya Mobsters are more tolerable then it might be a fluke unless they've gone Legal Businesses, Honesty aside.

___

Mary never said that, or if she did she would have told me, but I want to play it safe than be sorry later, hence why I'd ask her to verify if it's indeed her in ways that would be personal for both of us.

You wanna do the honors to do the better-suited thread for this kind of discussion above so we can focus back on Mary's well-being like we're meant to be doing?
I'm not to craft the thread but I can provide some of the images.
i just made a thread over in extended discussion ----> http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/extended-discussion/the-world-today/t.94142281/  

Cerulean Miko

Blessed Warrior

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:49 pm
Cerulean Miko
I just made a thread over in extended discussion ----> http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/extended-discussion/the-world-today/t.94142281/

I am grateful that you crafted the link, but I sort-of-expected it to be in-group only. redface

In the meantime, can we get back to discussion on Mary's well-being?  
🎭Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff