Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡
☀Introductions, mayhaps?☀ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~ Aki - Fairy ~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:30 am
My name is Aki *double-checks that I am indeed on the right account*, I'm almost twenty-five, have been on Gaia for a bit over eleven years now. I live in Canada, so if I ever mention stuff like prices, it'll be in Canadian Dollars and temperatures will usually be in Celsius.
At the moment, I'm working as a respite worker with an almost-five-year-old girl with autism. It's not what I ever planned or expected to do, and it's only meant to be temporary, but it's something at least.

I have one cat, a three-year-old coon mix named Saphi (also occasionally referred to as my Hell Cat); one full-time dog, a five-year-old terrier mix named Bella-Boo (she's a Boogey Monster); and one part-time dog, a four-year-old collie-border collie mix named Zoe (Baby Bear, Lady Bug, Zoo-monster, etc..)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:31 am
Hello,

I'm Yule, Dutch and 23 years old. My interest lies with cats, cat behaviour. I also like movies, reading, traveling and TV shows.

I have two cats. Suki is turning 5 this hear and Hiro is 4. Two weeks ago we adopted the 9 year old Chiyo, a Shiba Inu. We also have 3 geckos and a tarantula.

I am currently trying to become a cat behaviourist. But with barely a study for that, it's very difficult to become one. Haha. So I keep looking around for online-courses and contacted several behaviourists with who I can walk around with for a few days in the future.

I'm also doing volunteer job for an organisation which works together with shelters in Greece and Egypt. People can adopt cats and dogs from those shelters, and give those animals a better life. It's my job to screen the people who want to adopt -- we are very strict --, so I can either refuse them, or let them adopt. So the organisation can fly them over.  

Yule Cat

Chatty Cat

Sarcasdick
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:34 pm
Shutaura
Hello, i'm Shutaura, a huge Anime, Manga and Cats lover, i love drawing, reading, writing Fanfictions and gaming~ ^-^

If our love is tragedy why are you my remedy?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello and welcome. c:
What're your favorite animes/mangas?
Mine are Princess Jellyfish/ AKIRA for anime, and Loveless and Sailor Moon for the manga, though I've not read the whole series of either yet sweatdrop

If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:37 pm
Tashy Lol
Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.
Bob Marley

Hello i'm Tasha i am 19 years old. Cats are my favorite animals oddly enough i have a scar too prove it lol. I have been here on gaia for almost 6 Years? I just get on here to get to know people but i guess you could say that i'm shy so if you want to get to know me just talk.

Hello hello. What breed of cats is your favorite?

Sarcasdick
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gatekeeper

Sarcasdick
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:38 pm
~ Aki - Fairy ~
My name is Aki *double-checks that I am indeed on the right account*, I'm almost twenty-five, have been on Gaia for a bit over eleven years now. I live in Canada, so if I ever mention stuff like prices, it'll be in Canadian Dollars and temperatures will usually be in Celsius.
At the moment, I'm working as a respite worker with an almost-five-year-old girl with autism. It's not what I ever planned or expected to do, and it's only meant to be temporary, but it's something at least.

I have one cat, a three-year-old coon mix named Saphi (also occasionally referred to as my Hell Cat); one full-time dog, a five-year-old terrier mix named Bella-Boo (she's a Boogey Monster); and one part-time dog, a four-year-old collie-border collie mix named Zoe (Baby Bear, Lady Bug, Zoo-monster, etc..)

Hello ^^

Hell-Cat?
Is she not very friendly, or is she just a handful and a half? lol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:40 pm
Yule Cat
Hello,

I'm Yule, Dutch and 23 years old. My interest lies with cats, cat behaviour. I also like movies, reading, traveling and TV shows.

I have two cats. Suki is turning 5 this hear and Hiro is 4. Two weeks ago we adopted the 9 year old Chiyo, a Shiba Inu. We also have 3 geckos and a tarantula.

I am currently trying to become a cat behaviourist. But with barely a study for that, it's very difficult to become one. Haha. So I keep looking around for online-courses and contacted several behaviourists with who I can walk around with for a few days in the future.

I'm also doing volunteer job for an organisation which works together with shelters in Greece and Egypt. People can adopt cats and dogs from those shelters, and give those animals a better life. It's my job to screen the people who want to adopt -- we are very strict --, so I can either refuse them, or let them adopt. So the organisation can fly them over.

Hello!
Your job sounds very fun, but time-consuming. o:

Have you been able to find homes for many animals?
Any animals you were sad to part with when they were adopted?

Sarcasdick
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gatekeeper

teabit

Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:24 am
Sarcasdick
Shutaura
Hello, i'm Shutaura, a huge Anime, Manga and Cats lover, i love drawing, reading, writing Fanfictions and gaming~ ^-^

Hello and welcome. c:
Mine are Princess Jellyfish/ AKIRA for anime, and Loveless and Sailor Moon for the manga, though I've not read the whole series of either yet sweatdrop

My top favourite Animes are Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Durarara!!, Free!, To Aru Majutsu no Index, Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuutsu. (Though there are many more.. ><) My favourite Mangas are Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Are You Alice?, Chouritsu Houmuru Zyklus;Code, Halloween Tantei Oz Williams. c:  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:41 am
Sarcasdick
Hello ^^

Hell-Cat?

She gets the "zoomies" at least once a day, during which time she tears about, basically bouncing off the couch/her tree, randomly mauling toys and the one dog bed (I don't know).
As far as being friendly goes: she's shy, so just hides when company's over, and with my dogs and me is the most gentle soul ever. I keep telling her to just give the little dog a good old swat in the face when she's being a rude little thing, it hasn't happened yet; I gave her a bath last week (got poop in her tail) using the shower head because I wasn't thinking about it until I started; she was not impressed, her teeth/claws did not make contact with my skin.

~ Aki - Fairy ~

Sarcasdick
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:50 am
Shutaura
Sarcasdick
Shutaura

Hello and welcome. c:

My top favourite Animes are Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Durarara!!, Free!, To Aru Majutsu no Index, Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuutsu. (Though there are many more.. ><) My favourite Mangas are Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Are You Alice?, Chouritsu Houmuru Zyklus;Code, Halloween Tantei Oz Williams. c:

Oh my o:
I've never even heard of most of those.
I've seen a little bit of Durarara!! though, and it seemed pretty alright. c:

Tell me more about the others? o:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:09 am
~ Aki - Fairy ~
Sarcasdick
Hello ^^

Hell-Cat?

She gets the "zoomies" at least once a day, during which time she tears about, basically bouncing off the couch/her tree, randomly mauling toys and the one dog bed (I don't know).
As far as being friendly goes: she's shy, so just hides when company's over, and with my dogs and me is the most gentle soul ever. I keep telling her to just give the little dog a good old swat in the face when she's being a rude little thing, it hasn't happened yet; I gave her a bath last week (got poop in her tail) using the shower head because I wasn't thinking about it until I started; she was not impressed, her teeth/claws did not make contact with my skin.

Oh goodness. She sounds incredibly cute though. c:
(There's still plenty of room in the Pictures subforum if you'd like to post pictures of her. ^^)
My Cythe and SnowCat get the zoomies often too.
Cythe because he's the moth-chaser in the family.
SnowCat because she's usually being chased by my two year old son.
lol

Sarcasdick
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gatekeeper

~ Aki - Fairy ~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:27 am
Sarcasdick
(There's still plenty of room in the Pictures subforum if you'd like to post pictures of her. ^^)
lol

She's a blast, I couldn't ask for a better cat.

Zoomies are so much fun

-I've made an intro-thread in the appropriate forum with a s**t-ton of pictures of her-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:30 am
~ Aki - Fairy ~
Sarcasdick
lol

She's a blast, I couldn't ask for a better cat.

Zoomies are so much fun

-I've made an intro-thread in the appropriate forum with a s**t-ton of pictures of her-

Oh they are. It's fun to see cats running around and being silly. lol

Sarcasdick
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gatekeeper

Yule Cat

Chatty Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:10 am
Sarcasdick

Mwuah, it's not that time consuming. I usually start calling and screening after 4pm. Because most people work, and I get most mails from people who are interested either in the evening or after 4pm as well.

I don't get to meet any of the animals. Which is good, or else I'd take them all home. Most of the cats are still in Greece or Egypt in either a shelter or a foster family, or they are in Holland in a foster family.

I started last week, and already had to screen 4 people. One was refused, and the other three will probably be able to adopt a cat from Greece. smile
It sounds very confusing, and it is! But I'm getting there. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:21 am
Yule Cat
Sarcasdick

Mwuah, it's not that time consuming. I usually start calling and screening after 4pm. Because most people work, and I get most mails from people who are interested either in the evening or after 4pm as well.

I don't get to meet any of the animals. Which is good, or else I'd take them all home. Most of the cats are still in Greece or Egypt in either a shelter or a foster family, or they are in Holland in a foster family.

I started last week, and already had to screen 4 people. One was refused, and the other three will probably be able to adopt a cat from Greece. smile
It sounds very confusing, and it is! But I'm getting there. whee

Ohh, I see.
Tbh, I'd probably take them all home too lol
But there's 3 pets that will have homes now. ^^
Yay!

Sarcasdick
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gatekeeper

Yule Cat

Chatty Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:25 am
Sarcasdick

That's right! They will have a better life.
It's a great thing that the organisation does. But it's a shame that there are also still a lot of cats in the shelters in Holland. Which I think need a lot of attention too.
But I'm pretty sure the cats in the shelters here in Holland have a much better life than the shelters in Greece or Egypt.  
♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff