Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I see you!!
  Eep! (Last week we had 34)
View Results

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:06 pm
Does anyone actually do the go fusion stuff?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:16 pm
Gumby Ningata

I've actually been doing it. Well, saving the charms anyway. I'll be using them for the upcoming guild event wink  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:19 pm
Pwnder
Gumby Ningata

I've actually been doing it. Well, saving the charms anyway. I'll be using them for the upcoming guild event wink
I did it for the first time today and with the way they are giving charms out, I do not hate it like i thought I would. When it first came out I thought it was going to be like alchemy but even more expensive.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:26 pm
Gumby Ningata
Pwnder
Gumby Ningata

I did it for the first time today and with the way they are giving charms out, I do not hate it like i thought I would. When it first came out I thought it was going to be like alchemy but even more expensive.

Same here. At first I thought that charms were only going to be available in the CS, but they are available everywhere!!
After opening an F-ton of caches, daily chance, kickstarters, and free grants using my mules I've collected 150 hearts, 24 stars, 2 diamonds and 2 wildcards in one week. It's all flippin free!! rofl

only problem is charms are flooding the market, along with the items so prices are going down quickly. They are going to have to keep up with new items to craft constantly. It's still a cash grab in it's own way, except it doesn't entirely exclude the free use portion of the community.  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:32 pm
Pwnder
Gumby Ningata
Pwnder
Gumby Ningata

Same here. At first I thought that charms were only going to be available in the CS, but they are available everywhere!!
After opening an F-ton of caches, daily chance, kickstarters, and free grants using my mules I've collected 150 hearts, 24 stars, 2 diamonds and 2 wildcards in one week. It's all flippin free!! rofl

only problem is charms are flooding the market, along with the items so prices are going down quickly. They are going to have to keep up with new items to craft constantly. It's still a cash grab in it's own way, except it doesn't entirely exclude the free use portion of the community.
I have no where close to that many ut I have not been trying and I managed to get one of two items I really want from there. I can almost get the second one now. It is nice. I am sure charms are going to drop but some of the limited or high end are going to stay up there price wise.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:24 am
Punktz
Definitely better than the previous GoFusion charm pack or gold gen option. Dare I hope someone's trying to slow down the inflation?
Let's hope they don't get fired. lol

Also, thanks R:G Anon!  

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

Punktz

Shirtless Spirit

12,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:25 am
Gumby Ningata

Not yet, but I want to when I have enough charms  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:57 am
Punktz
Gumby Ningata

Not yet, but I want to when I have enough charms
I think I am going to do it more.  

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:06 am
I made a few things today using only DC charms and it was fun. Now I'm buying some in the MP to make prizes for the event and items for me. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:56 pm
xx I met my fate xx
I made a few things today using only DC charms and it was fun. Now I'm buying some in the MP to make prizes for the event and items for me. <3

Can I give you some of my charms for the event prizes? surprised  

Punktz

Shirtless Spirit

12,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100

Alexius08

Destitute Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:03 am
xx I met my fate xx
Alexius08
xx I met my fate xx
Starting next week our arena entries will be re-vamped. The first theme is "Revolution". Make an avi that best embodies your idea of our guild. Tag it with "RevolutionGaia" in the arenas and don't forget to include a link or mention of our guild in the description.

Is my current cosplay fit for this? I submitted it to the arena weeks ago, but I didn't do much to promote it.

Absolutely. It's all up to your own interpretation. What represents rebellion to you? If education and intelligent thought represents rebellion to you then your avi is perfect!

When I posted in the Avatar Talk forums, someone suggested that I use an item that would make the face look old. After I find it and see if it would fit, I'm ready to join again, although the relevant quote from Carl Sagan is so large that nothing else would fit in the description. I might use the comments section to say: "Guess what else is hard to talk about without using big numbers?"

When should we submit our entries?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:06 am
Punktz
xx I met my fate xx

Can I give you some of my charms for the event prizes? surprised

Sure! I'll buy them from you. ^_^ Or you can give them to Pwnder who is also using them for event prizes and for our guild gold sink.  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
♻ATG Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers