Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Northern Tundra
[FIN] ... It Doesn't Have To Be A Snowman (Buck, Jack &Elsa) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:49 pm
Bucky bobbled his head up and down slowly before walking around to the other side of the carcass. Next step would be to get the thing back to the cave where the ice queen was likely sleeping. Or tearing apart some other poor animal that might have happened upon the den.

"Welcome. Not bad yourself! Don't think I've seen one go down so fast." He nodded again.

"I get to drag it back, you took it down. I think that's how it works."

Not really, but he had more strength at the moment than Jack did, and believed Jack should take it easy. He would need his strength. Especially when having to deal with the frost-bitten female.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:56 pm
"I think that is how it works now...." Jack answered with a smile, appreciating the willing offer of help that Bucky was offering. It was really nice and refreshing.

"Alright." Mr. frost spoke and with an breath he stepped over the creature. Knowing that he would get in the way of he did try to help.

He would give Bucky a portion of his food however in an offer of 'thanks'. He wouldn't have been able to take down the beast with out the help of Bucky.

Taking a few steps, Jack turned his head to look back over to Bucky just to make sure, he did have the Meal easily enough in tow  

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:31 pm
Once Jack moved, Bucky moved in to grab the beast by the neck, just where Jack had previously had a hook on it. His own large sabers acting as a wonderful grip to pull the thing along with.

He tested dragging it few inches before fully following after Jack, his own head held high as he could as he dragged the thing along.

Elsa had already fallen asleep for the second time. Or as close to asleep as she could possibly get. Her ears remained tuned toward the entrance, listening for Jack's heavy paddeing or his obnoxious voice. Perhaps he had just left after all? Went his own way to throw some snow balls at someone else?

How rude. She still needed to rip his nose off.

Ears flicked to the soft sound of snow falling from an overburdened limb.

"Mr. Rost?" She demanded while her head lifted up and turned toward the door.

She waited... nothing... With that her chin meet with the ground again. .

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:23 pm
"Do you Need some help with that, Buck-a-rew?" Jack spoke, more or less offering to help, even in his condition and even how he might be more tumble then help.

Waiting for an Answer, Jack's ear flicked over to the cave as he thought he had heard something. Taking a few paces, he started toward the cave but was ready to help Bucky, if he said so- though he seemed to have a good grip about it as they traveled.

He didn't want to seem rude in not offering wordless help, but admitted he attention was a bit torn, between such as helping and hoping Elsa didn't leave, as well as if he would even be any help.  

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:13 pm
Bucky had to chuckle past prey in his mouth to the given nickname. That was a new one. Not to mention a funny one. The words had a nice rhythm to them. Very carefully he shook shook his head, slowly as to not allow his long sabers to tear more of the meat.

"Uh-roo eh?" He mused in a mumble before answering the question. "ah, eh ot it"

He was able to carry the meat himself to the mouth of the cave. That was not the problem. The ice queen would be the problem if there was one. He thought it wise to leave it there and not rattle the ice queen.

*pleh* He licked his chops after dropping the meal.

"It really wasn't that bad..." Bucky laughed. "I should probably-"

Jack's words were abruptly cut off by the soft shuffling echoing in the cave. It wasn't long before the icy pelt emerged from the cave. Her sharp, yet weary eyes, looked between the two males cooly.

What were they doing? The thick smell of blood in the air was a wonderful clue to their shenanigans. A fresh meal in the snow with Jack and-

"Who are you?" She hissed to the pale-eyed one.

She remembered him from his brief intrusion into her and Jack's cave. Perhaps not Jack's... he did find it- *hrum* This one was so rude to come in as he had unannounced. Perhaps he was related to Mr. Frost.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:44 am
A amused smile Rested on Jack's maw as he turned to look back at his friend. He was amused that the other Tahtill didn't seem to mind the Nick name. Why should he? It was a fun one after all...

"Good! Think it fits...." Jack answered, by some mirecial understood what Bucky had said. It was something along the lines of liking the Nickname-which was good!

Mr. Frost turned his head to slow his words as he looked at the mouth of the cave. "...you." Jack finished as ears flicked back, and a sweet smile to his maw as lips pulled back to show his teeth.

"Hey." The Ice cat spoke slowly, as his head lowered. It was good to see Elsa was up, and mobile...

Uh oh.

"Oh, this-" Jack quickly looked back to his friend. "This is, uh." What was his ne again, The Tahtill face wince slightly at an headache-and distraction.

"...Bucky!" He went on, flashing a smile at the other snow cat.

"He brought something to eat, back for us..." Jack spoke,

"Ain't that right Buck-a-rew?" The Tahtill spoke looking back to his found friend.  

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:13 pm
"James B-" Bucky cut himself short of the full name he was given.

Would she really care? Likely not. Thankfully Jack was quick to pick up on the introduction. Though, still, the Ice Queen looked as if she couldn't care less. At least there was another carcass she could chew on, for now.

"Yeah, that's right. The name is Bucky." He confirmed after Jack had. "I had help in this glorious feast. Your guy over there is a wonderful tackler."

Bucky slowly backed away from the meal to giver her room. Judging by the look in her eye, she was still not comfortable with having him close.

Elsa narrowed her eyes at the two gentleman. Something was up. Bucky? What was that even? And Mr. Frost looked just as guilty with that impressive pearly white grin of his.

Her nose lifted slightly.

"He's not 'mine'." She corrected sharply.

Though the look in her eye would have appeared to contradict the statement. She gave Jack a subtle side glance before returning attention to the both of them.

"Well, am I to wait for the two of you jokesters to have your fill?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:32 pm
Jack's smile widened and he nodded as Bucky backed him up on the claim of the kill was an effort between the two of them.

His ears flicked and turned back as Elsa didn't claim him, the acton only shown for a second. Ouch. Oh well, it wasn't as if they where anything after all, though it still stung a little. Why did it sting, even just a little. However, the smile remained rested on his lips. Whatever, he didn't need her....

"No-no, by all means." Jack spoke taking a step back from the kill. His paw swept over to guesture to the chilling meat. "You get first meal, we did bring it back for you after all..." Mr. Frost answered, not ready to sit down and relax on his hunches till he was sure he didn't gain an unknown and unprepared strike from the Ice queen.

Turning his head, Jack look over to Bucky. Hoping, he didn't mind he flashed a week smile to his friend.  

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:17 pm
Elsa, with all the grace of a deadly ice storm, walked toward Jack. Cold eyes scanning him over carefully. He had taken a spill too, even if it -was- his fault. Though, there was something else. She squinted.

"You will have some now as well." She demanded. "I never thought it possible, you look worse than before."

She continued to look him between the eyes, upper lip threatening to flash her sharpened whites. Did this Bucky do something? The icy ridge on her back rose a little to the thought. She shot him a warning glare, than returned to her silent inspection.

"I could bare sharing a meal with you at least." She huffed smugly before turning cold glare to Bucky. "YOU can wait."

With that threatening demand, she turned to the meal. Keeping her cold eyes cruelly on Bucky as she tore into the flesh.

Bucky near flinched to the subtle threat, though he was sure he could take her out easily. But respectfully backed away. They were both pretty beat up, and did need the food more than he did. Bucky didn't mind.

"He took a terrible spill, you know, getting that magnificent kill for you." Bucky partially fibbed in their defense.

DId she believe him? The bloodthirsty look in her eyes said otherwise...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:37 pm
As the Nahtill looked him over, Jack took the time to slowly sit back down on his hunches.

"Yeah, I seem to be good at that." Jack answered, letting his head relax-he seemed to be making a habit of nothing really going to plan. Only that that did, was the kill, and Bucky helped him with that. He really did know how to make a mess of things it seemed.

He still didn't even know the Ice Queen's name and he wasn't going to be bossed around.

However, he was hungry-but he was stubborn to wait on the male till he made a point if not liking being told what to do.

"Well, Thank you princess..." Jack spoke to her smug tone, letting his eyes close he smiled. He was being polite and picked up slight warmth he was shown.

Progress?

"You to, Buck. Couldn't have been taken down with out you..." Mr. Frost spoke, waiting and not bending to The Nahtill's demand.  

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:13 pm
Elsa continued her silent-spiteful consumption of the meal despite Jack not joining in. It was his own choice. She -graced- him with the option to join, he didn't. Whatever. More room and no shoving needed.

After she lifted her head from the meal, she licked her chops and finally ceased her death glare on Bucky. Delicately she sat back on her haunches, next to Jack, and continued to clean breakfast from her coat. Between licks she would briefly continue the death glare to Bucky.

Thoughts narrowed in on what he wanted. Jack would take a spill, but she was still suspicious. Despite her words moments ago, she had a strange idea in her head that Jack -was- her's in a sense and only she had any right to kill him. These thoughts she could not explain, and these thoughts she would not allow to surface to the audible level.

*humph* "At least you managed to find your way back. That is impressive for you." She cooly noted to Jack. "As for you."

She ceased licking her paw to glare at Bucky. "What do you want?"

Bucky sat back on his haunches as he glared back at the Ice Queen. She was indeed someone special. It was somewhat a wonder why Jack did come back, but that really was not his place to judge.

"Glad to help." Bucky nodded to Jack before turning to Elsa again. "Just helping out a friend, nothing more."

He shrugged. "What about you? I don't think I've heard a name, do you have one, or should we come up with one for you?"

Judging by the sharp look in her eyes, she did not like the question nor the suggestion.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:07 pm
"My lady." Jack spoke opening his blue eyes with a smile as The Nahtill came up for air, noting that she did sit by him. The surprise cause him to tilt his head to the side and upward with curiousty.

Hmm.

Leaning his head forward as she started to clean herself. Lifting an heavy forepaw on th carcuss, where he started to tare and eat at the meal.

"He is my friend, let him eat...." Jack spoke lifting his head from the meal. "We wouldn't have this with out him." Mr. Frost sighed, reminding the queen. though Bucky did bring up a curious subject.

Jack didn't even know her name....

A smile widened as Bucky brought up the idea of making up an name for The Nahtill. Quickly to hide such a smile, Jack dipped his head back to the meal.

Though would vary much like to know her name...  

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:50 pm
Elsa's nostrils flared to Jack's demand to let Bucky eat now. From the corner of her eye she looked to see just how much Jack had already eaten. She than turned full attention to Buck with a regal upturn of her head. A silent "fine", however, she also silently directed him to be on the opposite side of her with a turn of her head.

Without realizing it she leaned in closer to Jack in a slightly defensive/possessive manner as Bucky approached the other side of the carcass. Her own fur nearly brushed against his as she leaned ever so slightly.

"I would never tell you my name, Buck, and I certainly would never let you name me." She responded uppishly. Her ears docked before she begun licking her claws delicately. She made sure that they were visible to Bucky.

Bucky quirked a brow to the cold exchange, but he was quick to shrug it off for a quick few bites of the meal. At least a few before having to respond to her. What an odd one. Doesn't have one or doesn't want to be called anything? Bucky thought it odd that someone would wake up without a name. He did, Jack did...

"Alright than, fair enough, m'lady" Bucky answered with yet another shrug. That was a title she didn't seem to mind.

Elsa looked up with the glare of a thousand icicles. "Call me 'my' again and you will have no tongue to utter anything else."

"Lady." Bucky quickly corrected, gave Jack an 'I'm sorry bro' look, before returning to his meal, as if oblivious to the death glare he was receiving across the way.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:42 pm
Licking his jowles, Jack silently watched the exchange with The female and his friend Bucky. Eyes delightfully bounced between the two, she seemed protective of him. That was strange, not that he minded it-he actually got away with calling her 'my lady', which was something he was actually expecting a tongue lashing from.

Hmm.

Crouching down closer to the meal once more, icy eyes looked up to Bucky as they seemed to share a 'Bro' moment.

"Did you eat enough?" Jack asked shifting his eyes from the Kill curiously to the Nahtill beside him, however he didn't neglect to pull away from the carcass as he tugged at a piece of stubborn morsel.  

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:59 pm
Elsa finished the last lick she was on before looking up from her paw. The torn apart carcass no longer looked to be appealing, she had enough of it. She gave her paw one more lick before allowing her paw to rest against the disturbed snow once more.

"Yes." She spoke coolly. Thank you was on the mind, however, the words froze on her tong sheathed behind her teeth. Nope. She was still mad at him. He didn't deserve to hear those words.

"Will you be running off with Buck?" She inquire in as non-caring a manner as possible.

Her head remained turned away from the both of them. What did she care if he found someone else to torment? She had her own way to go, and it didn't involve childish games or almost drowning.

Bucky glanced over to Jack in another 'bro' look exchange; 'Is this one for real?' With an added brow quirk. She had an odd way of showing the desire to be alone. If there was an ounce of kindness within her, it was buried deep within a block of ice.

Than came the next question, which, again, was not for him. It was as if the conversation was carrying on without him there. He gave a shrug and continued to partake of their meal. She may not have been hungry, but he was.  
[ RP Zone ] The Northern Tundra

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff