13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:04 pm
Izzy Derp
Andromeda Phoenix
Izzy Derp
Gosh I fail I forgot to change the date on the setup. Meh so sleep deprived. Going on 28 hours no sleep crying its been fixed.

*sputters uncontrollably and prepares a comfy bed for you* OMG! Go. To. Sleep! Take a nap! Something! gonk gonk gonk gonk

I got some sleep after I had dinner yesterday. I got a good 15 hours. ^_^

Woohoo! *throws confetti*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:11 pm
Andromeda Phoenix
dark pillow
Andromeda Phoenix

I'm sorta becoming numb to/extremely bored with Gaia's updates. I really just wanna see LB updated with more cheaper items and more re-release RIGs. @_@

This. Yes. We need this to happen. Gaia needs this to happen.

emotion_brofist It's all I'm waiting for. It's to the point I would strongly attempt to mostly ignore everything going on if staff just updated LB properly. @_@

For your previous post I think staff's still working on the REI they'll release in LB. I believe Dark Heart is winning. And then staff will have us vote on the color.

Hahaha, I agree. xD If they do at least a few things right I can live with the things they do wrong. o3o; Also, about the announcements, they are making gaia alot more boring. Gaia better watch out for stuff like that.

Oh wow that's great! It's actually a good item and not one of those super old 2003-2004 items! I really really hope it won't cost like 500 million gold or whatever. xD  

Hexamoth

Backwoods Elder

Andromeda Phoenix

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:36 pm
dark pillow
Andromeda Phoenix
dark pillow
Andromeda Phoenix

I'm sorta becoming numb to/extremely bored with Gaia's updates. I really just wanna see LB updated with more cheaper items and more re-release RIGs. @_@

emotion_brofist It's all I'm waiting for. It's to the point I would strongly attempt to mostly ignore everything going on if staff just updated LB properly. @_@

For your previous post I think staff's still working on the REI they'll release in LB. I believe Dark Heart is winning. And then staff will have us vote on the color.

Hahaha, I agree. xD If they do at least a few things right I can live with the things they do wrong. o3o; Also, about the announcements, they are making gaia alot more boring. Gaia better watch out for stuff like that.

Oh wow that's great! It's actually a good item and not one of those super old 2003-2004 items! I really really hope it won't cost like 500 million gold or whatever. xD

Agreed as well! Gaia sometimes takes things and goes full force with 'em, without any breaks in between. If only they updated other site features this way. I would love to see an update to the game exchanges every five minutes for a day or even a week straight! XD

I personally am keeping my hopes quite low. I don't know what Dark Heart looks like, and I refuse to go see, just in case I like it, lol. I do hope they keep it a bit cheaper for the poor users who donated to the gate.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:56 pm
Andromeda Phoenix
dark pillow
Andromeda Phoenix
dark pillow
Andromeda Phoenix

Agreed as well! Gaia sometimes takes things and goes full force with 'em, without any breaks in between. If only they updated other site features this way. I would love to see an update to the game exchanges every five minutes for a day or even a week straight! XD

I personally am keeping my hopes quite low. I don't know what Dark Heart looks like, and I refuse to go see, just in case I like it, lol. I do hope they keep it a bit cheaper for the poor users who donated to the gate.

Oh, wouldn't that be great? xD I doubt we will ever see that many announcements about any other feature on gaia though. :U That is hoping for too much.

Oh, I know what it looks like since I have it. xD I quite like it, so I also really hope it won't be too expensive, but looking at the other items in LB it is looking rather grim isn't it?  

Hexamoth

Backwoods Elder

Andromeda Phoenix

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:32 pm
dark pillow
Andromeda Phoenix
dark pillow
Andromeda Phoenix
dark pillow
Andromeda Phoenix

Oh, wouldn't that be great? xD I doubt we will ever see that many announcements about any other feature on gaia though. :U That is hoping for too much.

Oh, I know what it looks like since I have it. xD I quite like it, so I also really hope it won't be too expensive, but looking at the other items in LB it is looking rather grim isn't it?

It would be the most awesome set of updates ever. I bet it would earn Gaia a ton of extra cash that week too. 3nodding But alas, you're right, Gaia's not for that kind of stuff.

I would flip a table if I was really looking for this REI, and then discovered I couldn't afford it. I would actually rage in Site Feedback if this happened and I had donated. No lie. @_@
Grim indeed. I wish Gaia would stop treating LB like Club Verge.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:48 pm
I'm old to Gaia, but new to this guild *waves*

Where is the announcement about the change in TOS? I don't even look at announcements anymore because there's not a chance I could afford anything in them now.

Also, with the announcement walkout, we would all have to strip down/walk out at least once a day since there are at least ten announcements within any given 24 hour period. Ten times that amount during that idiotic summer sale.  

Anyannah

Enduring Gaian

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:53 pm
Joiva

Where is the announcement about the change in TOS? I don't even look at announcements anymore because there's not a chance I could afford anything in them now.

Also, with the announcement walkout, we would all have to strip down/walk out at least once a day since there are at least ten announcements within any given 24 hour period. Ten times that amount during that idiotic summer sale.

There wasn't one. And apparently it happened some time this year but no one knows when because they never said anything. Sense now they can change it at will without letting us know we don't know It was found the other day.
And Hii welcome to the guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:03 am
kujjles
Last Trickster Prince
kujjles
When I was in highschool, once a year, we'd have a day of "every 15 minutes". They'd pull out a random kid from class every 15 minutes, paint them white (with their consent) and then send them back to class, where they wouldn't talk or interact with folks in class for the rest of the day. It was to represent the randomness, suddenness, and sheer number of those lost in driving (especially drunk driving) accidents, and it was REALLY neat in my opinion.
That's interesting. o: I wonder how we could get that to work on a forum?

I was just thinking once folks reach the 10 announcements, without warning, stop what you're doing here, unequip everything (aside from maybe a plain white/black/ghost skintone or something) and leave for a day or so~ Maybe leave a little blurb in a signature about what's going on so people can join in if they want, something like that~
I like the stripping idea. Not so sure about the skin change though. Aren't those the most expensive on the entire site? lol  

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

Hexamoth

Backwoods Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:00 am
Andromeda Phoenix
dark pillow
Andromeda Phoenix
dark pillow
Andromeda Phoenix

It would be the most awesome set of updates ever. I bet it would earn Gaia a ton of extra cash that week too. 3nodding But alas, you're right, Gaia's not for that kind of stuff.

I would flip a table if I was really looking for this REI, and then discovered I couldn't afford it. I would actually rage in Site Feedback if this happened and I had donated. No lie. @_@
Grim indeed. I wish Gaia would stop treating LB like Club Verge.

Oh my... o.o I always know that if there is an item I really want I can always get it because I am an artist, but other's aren't that lucky. D: And I agree, LB shouldn't be as expensive as the marketplace. But then again, the fact that it is sinks alot of gold from the rich people. :U But I still think it's not right, this shop was supposed to be for the loyal users, not the rich ones. I wish gaia would introduce a special currency for LB, something like loyalty credits. You know, like the tree-house and it's wingstickers. xD And you could only get them by using the site features. >u> That way it actually is for those who use the site, those who are loyal. But I guess that is too much work for gaia and not very beneficial to them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:02 am
guh... makes me sick  

Zelda Faye

Interstellar Muse

15,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100

Alexius08

Destitute Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:25 pm
Izzy Derp
Joiva

There wasn't one. And apparently it happened some time this year but no one knows when because they never said anything. Sense now they can change it at will without letting us know we don't know It was found the other day.
And Hii welcome to the guild.

The change happened last year. The questionable changes we've seen so far are:

1. Section 3, where it said that they can shut down the site without prior notice and that it's our responsibility to check for changes in the ToS that they make without telling us beforehand. It also tells us to quit if we disagree with the changes.
2. Section 4a used to protect only members of Gaia from harassment. It has been changed to include Gaia's employees and third parties.
3. Section 4q, a new addition, can be invoked to remove posts that contain the real name of he-who-must-not-be-named.
4. Section 7 now explicitly mentions that gold from our inventory can be changed anytime. It never said anything about our inventories before.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:30 pm
Joiva

There wasn't one and I heard they changed it in December.  

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

kujjles

Magical Mage

9,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:32 pm
Last Trickster Prince
kujjles
Last Trickster Prince
kujjles
When I was in highschool, once a year, we'd have a day of "every 15 minutes". They'd pull out a random kid from class every 15 minutes, paint them white (with their consent) and then send them back to class, where they wouldn't talk or interact with folks in class for the rest of the day. It was to represent the randomness, suddenness, and sheer number of those lost in driving (especially drunk driving) accidents, and it was REALLY neat in my opinion.
That's interesting. o: I wonder how we could get that to work on a forum?

I was just thinking once folks reach the 10 announcements, without warning, stop what you're doing here, unequip everything (aside from maybe a plain white/black/ghost skintone or something) and leave for a day or so~ Maybe leave a little blurb in a signature about what's going on so people can join in if they want, something like that~
I like the stripping idea. Not so sure about the skin change though. Aren't those the most expensive on the entire site? lol

It's certainly looking like it to me. I misread some of the prices (that happens when you pull an all nighter to clean out your room completely XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:38 pm
kujjles
It's certainly looking like it to me. I misread some of the prices (that happens when you pull an all nighter to clean out your room completely XD
What if we were to use the cheapest skin? Maybe the Zombie 2k8 potion? It's literally the cheapest and I think turning into zombies would send a message.  

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:55 pm
Last Trickster Prince
kujjles
What if we were to use the cheapest skin? Maybe the Zombie 2k8 potion? It's literally the cheapest and I think turning into zombies would send a message.

Or the sopa censorship item.  
♻ATG Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces