Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Broken Is the New Whole Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:30 pm
Merida Willow

She looked at him and then nodded slowly. "I'll try my best...", she muttered. Only to slowly pocket her keys.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:44 pm
User Image
All an honorable man only truly owns their word.

Caleb

Caleb nods to Merida before taking a deep breath. He slipped his coat from his left shoulder to let his single wing slip from beneath it. "I cannot enter someone's home unless either I am invited in or..." He paused, putting his wing back under his coat and putting the coat back over his shoulder. "Or if someone broke into the home for ill intentions..."

Keeping it is a sign of conviction.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:53 pm
Merida Willow

She looked at him and frowned only nod slowly. Now she looked a bit, sick. "I wish I was dead, or living under a rock...", she grumbled now. Only to hug herself and try to keep from shaking. As no one passing by would notice.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:03 pm
User Image

Caleb

Caleb sighs lightly. "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have shown you such like that..." He said quietly as he hung his head.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:34 pm
Merida Willow

She then looked up Caleb after she glanced away from him. "I... I, always thought angels were real, but...", she said. Now a weak smile came to her lips before glancing to the door.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:30 pm
User Image

Caleb

Caleb looks up again. "I have been walking the Earth for countless years with a particular mission. Now though my lord is telling me to pause in such." He told her before glancing toward the door as well. "I can take care of those within and not harm your home if you would like."

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:42 pm
Merida Willow

She looked at him and nodded,"Yes please.", she said in a low voice. Standing on her porch she watched him and bit her lip.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:53 pm
User Image

Caleb

Caleb nods to Merida before stepping up to the doorway again and extending his right hand toward where the door would meet the wall behind it. Suddenly a straight bladed katana style blade made of a red material would form in his hand, going through the door without causing damage to it and right into a man behind the door. That caused the man to cry out in pain before Caleb pulled the sword back and he collapsed without blood. He then moved into the house to root out others within the house.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:29 pm
Merida Willow

As Caleb walked in she sat down on her porch, her back to the wall beside the door. This way almost no one could sneak up on her. Her nerves felt more shot then normal, left side of her chest ached only for her to claw at it for a moment, though when it passed she tried to focus on her surroundings and her breathing. Some time later, when Caleb walked out of her one story, two bedroom house with a bath and a half, she was pacing barefooted now. Her boots where on the ground as she stuffed the socks in the leg area of one boot.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:22 am
User Image

Caleb

Caleb quickly disabled the remaining men within Merida's house without harming her property or even causing real wounds upon the men. After all had fallen to the ground he began lifting their unconscious forms over his shoulder to put them out onto the sidewalk in front. It took him a couple trips to put them outside next to each other before he moved next to Merida and crouched down. "They'll wake up, with less sinful urges than before, in a few hours." He explained before offering his hand to help her to her feet.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:35 pm
Merida Willow

When he carried the men out she sat down and watched them. Though when he offered his hand, she took it only to stand up now. Looking up at him, she blushed and nodded,"Thank you.", she said, only to hug him with out a second thought. Pulling back about as suddenly as she hugged him only to blush,"Sorry...", she said only to rub back of her neck.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:06 pm
User Image

Caleb

Caleb nods to Merida as he helps her to her feet. "You're welcome." He said before blinking and gently hugging her back. "It's alright.. I just haven't been hugged very often.." He told her as his cheeks were still flushed.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:42 pm
Merida Willow

For some reason she did not want him to leave her, yet. Now she hugged herself as she shyly looked up at him. As she rubbed her shoulders she looked at him through shy eyelashes.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:57 pm
User Image

Caleb

Caleb took in a deep breath. "I have a feeling that it is not quite safe yet though..." He said quietly to her as he glanced around.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:01 pm
Merida Willow

She looked at him and to her house. "We can go into my house then...", she said only to glance at the men he had brought out. Now she walked into her house and looked around. A shiver ran through her and she tried her best to ignore it.

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff