Visitor Count (two weeks we had 19)
  +1
View Results

Black Dawn Rose

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:09 pm
Izzy Derp
Black Dawn Rose
I personally can't really believe how horrible gaia has gotten. I wonder if they realize that almost none of their loyalty base will follow over to the adult website. I'm 21 and I personally and disgusted by the site. It's certainly not their finest hour. I don't see why they can't just make an adult section on here? I'm fairly sure most of the users here are at least 18 now seeing as how the user count is next to nothing.. It has to be older members now right? Or am I crazy thinking this?
Certainly no 14 year old is going to beg their parents for 40 bucks to spend on pixels and actually GET it. It's would be ridiculous!

*sighs* So much greed... It ruined a beautiful thing....

1 ) I love your username <3
2) There have been cases of kids stealing there mom and dads credit cards to buy gaia cash.
3) I agree with you, though I am not 21 yet (will be in Nov) I think that site is gross. Its full of preves and trolls.

1) Thank you!
2) That's sadly not their problem. It's a parenting thing and should not have any business dictations beyond realizing that it's a cry for help!
3) Yes... nasty nasty things... I thought 4chan was bad but the amount of T and A on basic posts already rivals that! I primarily wanted to claim my name on there in case someone tried to run my name in the mud. Being very anti cash and posting "bitchy" things to people that are advocating this money hungry issue has made a few enemies. ><  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:16 pm
♥♋♡
∰ ♡ Cee says ◦◔ ⩊ ◔◦ ☛

I am considering taking my business elsewhere
where I will not be treated as an inconvenience.
They are despicable. And the mods will not answer
back to my questions about some changes,
and whom to turn to with my concerns.

☚ ◦◕ ᴥ ◕◦ so listen ♡∰
♡猴♥

Ceeshnia

Omnipresent Phantom

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:25 pm
Black Dawn Rose
Izzy Derp
Black Dawn Rose
I personally can't really believe how horrible gaia has gotten. I wonder if they realize that almost none of their loyalty base will follow over to the adult website. I'm 21 and I personally and disgusted by the site. It's certainly not their finest hour. I don't see why they can't just make an adult section on here? I'm fairly sure most of the users here are at least 18 now seeing as how the user count is next to nothing.. It has to be older members now right? Or am I crazy thinking this?
Certainly no 14 year old is going to beg their parents for 40 bucks to spend on pixels and actually GET it. It's would be ridiculous!

*sighs* So much greed... It ruined a beautiful thing....

1 ) I love your username <3
2) There have been cases of kids stealing there mom and dads credit cards to buy gaia cash.
3) I agree with you, though I am not 21 yet (will be in Nov) I think that site is gross. Its full of preves and trolls.

1) Thank you!
2) That's sadly not their problem. It's a parenting thing and should not have any business dictations beyond realizing that it's a cry for help!
3) Yes... nasty nasty things... I thought 4chan was bad but the amount of T and A on basic posts already rivals that! I primarily wanted to claim my name on there in case someone tried to run my name in the mud. Being very anti cash and posting "bitchy" things to people that are advocating this money hungry issue has made a few enemies. ><

Oh I know its not. But its kinda funny that kids are that desperate.And I completely agree that its the parenting xD
That already happened to me. I had gotten all kinds of gifts and creepy pms and had to change my name  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:28 pm
Black Dawn Rose

I won't be following into their new site. Their practices here
are despicable and slimy, I'm not going to go to a new website
where they will treat their customers the same. I looked at it,
and the way it's styled... the avatars are realistic, but they stack
upon each other in the forums. They made Loyal look... eh.
And there is pretty much nothing to do there, yet they already have
cash options. Brand new site, and they already have cash on there.

I just tell people anymore to stay away from Gaia Interactive.
I tell them why, and the looks on the faces just goes to show how
bad it is here.

Hopefully Gaia will survive these asinine pigs.  

Ceeshnia

Omnipresent Phantom

dreaming rainbows

11,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:45 pm
The walkout was good for me. I learned that I can spend a lot less time on gaia. I stopped doing daily chance. I don't miss it. I don't think gaia is going to change. So I did.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:31 pm
It was quite refreshing taking a week off from this site. 3nodding

I think we should do more walk-outs.

I find it rather ironic and funny that Gaia has a gold sink and all of these gold generators.  

Cerulean Miko

Blessed Warrior

0Ul

Versatile Girl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:32 pm
Izzy Derp

On a much sadder side note.... I want an OMG hat recolor. But they are soo much. I almost never have that kind of gold. It sucks soo bad. -_- I get they are a great gold sink at 500mil but not everyone can afford that.

And now you have one! Seriously, do you just blink your eyes and suddenly someone gifts you whatever you want or did you have to sell everything under the sun to get it? emotion_facepalm I can seriously count on one hand the number of gifts I've received after seven wasted years on this site, but I could never count the number of items I've sold trying to quest something.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:22 pm
sha312
xx I met my fate xx
Absolutely. The Gaian community is more divided now than I've ever seen it.

I just had an interesting thought. Everyone knows of the Holiday events that Gaia does where you pick a side; like the Easter bunny or S.I.N. What if there was an event where it was the Gaia users against the higher ups? It's sort of coming to that point where there's going to be a major of the users on here who are just uber ticked off about things and then there's the sheeple who just go with things and don't say anything.

A civil war event like that could also function as a gold sink, with ammo purchasable for gold. If GC cannot be used to buy weapons, that would be better.

And to make the war look more realistic, the pre-existing map should be used, with clearly-defined objectives for each side to pursue.  

Alexius08

Destitute Millionaire

sha312

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:25 pm
Alexius08
sha312
xx I met my fate xx

I just had an interesting thought. Everyone knows of the Holiday events that Gaia does where you pick a side; like the Easter bunny or S.I.N. What if there was an event where it was the Gaia users against the higher ups? It's sort of coming to that point where there's going to be a major of the users on here who are just uber ticked off about things and then there's the sheeple who just go with things and don't say anything.

A civil war event like that could also function as a gold sink, with ammo purchasable for gold. If GC cannot be used to buy weapons, that would be better.

And to make the war look more realistic, the pre-existing map should be used, with clearly-defined objectives for each side to pursue.

Thad be one interesting manga to say the least.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:42 pm
They increased it to 105bil... i'm finding it hard to care anymore.

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250

Zelda Faye

Interstellar Muse

15,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:39 am
I'm here I've been just busy as all heck >< sry!
And I am quite angry at whats going on...
the one hundred billion generator is awful but on top of that they have gold sinks... wtf...................... and i log in to see a new one... WTF................. scream scream scream scream  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:04 am
sha312
Alexius08
sha312
xx I met my fate xx

Thad be one interesting manga to say the least.

The scenario would have revolutionaries spawning in Barton Town (or just the part of Barton where the forums are located) and the army of Flynn (or whoever else could be assigned) in control of the heavily-fortified Marketplace in Isle de Gambino, which is allied with some monster with tentacles that took over the nearby port. The preferred invasion route would begin at the river to the west of Aekea (which should be expanded to the coast). The force that will use this route should be known as the Gaian Navy, the force that would ultimately save Gaia from destruction.  

Alexius08

Destitute Millionaire

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:26 am
0Ul
Izzy Derp

On a much sadder side note.... I want an OMG hat recolor. But they are soo much. I almost never have that kind of gold. It sucks soo bad. -_- I get they are a great gold sink at 500mil but not everyone can afford that.

And now you have one! Seriously, do you just blink your eyes and suddenly someone gifts you whatever you want or did you have to sell everything under the sun to get it? emotion_facepalm I can seriously count on one hand the number of gifts I've received after seven wasted years on this site, but I could never count the number of items I've sold trying to quest something.

xD I wish I got gifts often. The only I get stuff was going on my hubby account to buy things but his account has no more gold. :/ I sold one of my Masquerades(I had 3). And honestly before my husband started to giving me things I was completely broke.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:27 pm
I'm really really upset at the gold generators at this point. Like, there is zero real reason for them to exist. I thought the inflation was bad, until i peek at the MP. The prices sicken me to my stomach. I only have 1.8mil, 800k now that i donated to the gold sink and 35 trillion in the global rewards... it's already almost there so fast. I seriously do not understand why they would have another gold sink event with out canceling the GG's. 100bil... that's... insane.. even the richest Gains couldn't even dream to have that much a few years ago.

I've given up on trying to buy anything on Gaia anymore, having completely finished questing. Gaia is really about the community.. i hope the "higher-ups" remember that. I wonder what Gambino would think if he saw the site now.  

Etrikia

Shy Dabbler

23,175 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Married 100
  • Olympian 200

0Ul

Versatile Girl

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:22 pm
Izzy Derp
0Ul
Izzy Derp

xD I wish I got gifts often. The only I get stuff was going on my hubby account to buy things but his account has no more gold. :/ I sold one of my Masquerades(I had 3). And honestly before my husband started to giving me things I was completely broke.

I saw your status about selling a bunch of stuff, and it made me sad too. As for gifts, I'm in the same boat and have received a very select few wonderful gifts from a very select few wonderful people over the years.

BTW, I had no idea Masquerades were that expensive now! I traded one of mine off for a Lovely Lucie ages ago, and I thought I had made quite the deal. LOL emotion_hug

♻ATG Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff