Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Endless Plains
[PRP] Stumbling into each Other [Avani Shah x Yaotl Yolotli] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:29 pm
Caitlyn Hellstorm

Avani chuckled at the male next to her and smiled brightly. If only he had vision he would see that in the right light they can glitter and glitter beautifully. But then perhaps if he did have vision this strong, grumpy male wouldn't give her the time of day and might have seriously destroyed her for not being like him with the horns, with the scent of volcano and sulfur and with the heat that emanated from his body that had nothing to do with the sun on top of them.

"Dearest Yaotl, there aren't any rocks around you now. I promise." Avani murmured then got serious at his words. Grabbing two rocks that looked perfect to hit together, she leaned a bit forward over the pile of items he had told her to gather and began hitting the rocks together. They clicked. Clicked. Clicked. Clicked. Clickedclickedclickedclicked.....spark. Avani jumped in surprise which made her bump into Yaotl slightly. "Woah!"

The earth tribess hit the rocks together again and this time at the angle those sparks came from. Giving it a bit sparks began to shoot from between the rocks to land on the tinder. A soft curl of smoke rose up from the tinder that Avani stopped and blowed gently to let that tinder catch up in a small, warm fire.

"I did it. I did IT! You did it Yaotl!" Avani cheered feeling this wave of happiness as she turned to kiss Yaotl on the cheek for teaching her how to create fire, even a small one.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:18 pm
Yaotl struggles to refrain from smiling at the sound of Avani's chuckling as he continues to glare at her half-heartedly, knowing that Avani will continue to defend those darned rocks even if he protest about it. "You are lying to me again, nantlil..." He nudges the rock that is next to his tail grumpily while he shifts his weight to lessen the pressure on his front legs. "I can feel one next to my tail and I am very sure its waiting for me to step on it... they prob-" He listens intently as Avani started to follow his instructions then there were a lot of clicking, indicating the rocks hitting each other.

"Good... now angle it toward the pile." He murmurs as he feels her bumping into him and he chuckles while nudging at him. "Its just a spark. Angle it, nantill." He grumbles as he noses at her shoulder, knowing that the pile is relatively near and when a welcome sight of fire starting to grow little bit. He instinctively leans over to fan it little bit with his paws to encourage the fire to eat more hungrily at the dry grass. The darkness starts to dim as the colors dots in his visual range, he eagerly stares into the fire while moving really close to it. Relishing the heat and his blurry vision coming back, he closes his eyes and stayed still for few minutes before he opens his now functional eyes. Turning his head toward Avani, noticing that she's a brown color and an earth tribess and Yaotl arches his eyebrow. "You are more beautiful than I thought." He says before he could stop himself.

Krusnik05

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:17 pm
Caitlyn Hellstorm

Avani listened and obeyed the instructions. They all paid off along with her pushing forward to not giving up on creating fire. Watching Yaotl encourage the fire to rise up she added more dry leaves to keep feeding it. Smiling brightly at the warm flames, Avani sighed softly but looked up at Yaotl with gold eyes slightly wide and surprised by his words. "Wha-what?" She said softly a harsh blush turning her coat a darker shade as she looked away bashfully. "I'm n-not beautiful Yaotl." She whispered softly but then looked back at the fire male with great curiosity. "You can see me?" Perhaps...perhaps it was because of the fire that allowed him that. Where all fire b'alam blind too and needed the fire to see others.

Smiling softly at Yaotl she leaned close to kiss his cheek lightly. "Thank you for teaching me how to make fire Yaotl. I'll never forget this lesson. Never."

[ RP Zone ] The Endless Plains

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff