Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:40 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius saw that Awella had woken up and so he said."Lefty take the helm."Lefty nodded."Aye captain."Marius then walked over to Awella."So you have woken up."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:46 pm
Awella Hawk

She groaned and leaned against the nearest railing. Looking up at Marius she then looked away,"Yeah...", she grumbled.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:39 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius left her for bit and got a blanket from his quarters and then came back and draped it over her shoulders."If you want we could drop you off at the next town. You could probably catch a ride back from there."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:47 pm
Awella Hawk

Finally she sat down and groaned now. When he returned she frowned and folded her arms. "The Royal guards and all are gonna hate me... They hate me now, since I helped you...", she grumbled.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:53 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius shrugged."That definitely seems to be what's going to happen. Well with no real other option. It appears that you are the latest edition to m y crew. Welcome aboard."Marius then walked off to check on the ship and his crew.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:13 pm
Awella Hawk

She sat in his cabin and looked around. Right now, she did not know how to 'act'. Now she walked around his cabin slowly and got her sea legs back.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:19 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius eventually went back to his cabin to check on Awella. When he walked in her saw her walking around the cabin. He then said."You feeling any better?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:37 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and gave him a slight glare but confused like look. "What do you think?", she asked him. It was clear that she was unhappy.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:23 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius shrugged."Well I would think that while I might be annoyed if I were thrust into the same situation as you but I would be grateful that I wasn't left to the guards who would toss me into jail without a second thought."Marius leaned against the post of his bed and continued to look at Awella.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:54 am
Awella Hawk

She finally sat down in an empty chair and looked at him. After a moment she looked away, not saying anything. If anything she knew what the guards did to women in secret whom were accused of being with pirates. The stress and emotions were catching up to her, making her more tired then seeming like she was wired for Fight or Flight. Things were changing faster then she honestly knew.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:52 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius moved over to his bed and sat down."Don't worry if you accept being part of my crew every man here will give his life to protect you. That is how my crew operates."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:55 pm
Awella Hawk

"And how do I know they will not try anything?", she asked him. There was a look of distrust in her eyes. The chair was hard but she did not shift.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:07 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius chuckled."You can trust them because if they do try anything I'll kill them. I keep at least a modicum of respect for everyone. And I hate people preying on those weaker than themselves. That's one reason why I have become a pirate. I rob only those people that have money to spare."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:17 pm
Awella Hawk

She raised an eyebrow at him. He was different, but she did not know how much. Folding her arms, she leaned into the chair. Now she stared him down, as he stared her down.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:45 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius didn't back down. So he continued to stare at Awella. Eventually Lefty said through the door."Captain another ship is on the horizon. It's flying British colors."Marius shrugged."Alright I'll take a look right now."Marius then got up and went to check out the ship.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff