Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
[Plots] Krus's Korner Plots![2nd post with b'alam for mates] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:28 pm
krusnik05
Geyser Eelborn
Eeeeeeeeexcellent.

Yesh! Like Mr. Burns.

Still up for Canuck and your lovely Firecracker maker?

Excellent like Megatron! 8D

Definitely still up for it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:41 pm
Geyser Eelborn
krusnik05
Geyser Eelborn
Eeeeeeeeexcellent.

Yesh! Like Mr. Burns.

Still up for Canuck and your lovely Firecracker maker?

Excellent like Megatron! 8D

Definitely still up for it.

Sweeeeeeet~

Now then I know it's late, but perhaps the next day or when you have a day off we can begin them? I don't want to overwhelm you in anyway!  

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:42 am
krusnik05
Now then I know it's late, but perhaps the next day or when you have a day off we can begin them? I don't want to overwhelm you in anyway!

Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan do!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:26 pm
krusnik05

RP with me? <3
I think Aruna and Xavier should meet.
And Avani Shah with Garnet who wants to start a metal smith forge.
You're welcome to take a peek at my plot thread and see if you have any ideas pop out.

magnadearel

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:37 pm
magnadearel
krusnik05

RP with me? <3
I think Aruna and Xavier should meet.
And Avani Shah with Garnet who wants to start a metal smith forge.
You're welcome to take a peek at my plot thread and see if you have any ideas pop out.

Oh course I'll rp with you! Mine! *snuggles*

I'm totally game for these two rps!

I would love for Avani to get to know others who are into crafting and make contacts. They can also become good friends and allies!

Aruna and Xavier, just so you know Xavier is a grump XD But I'm game for him to meet other fire tribes-males.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:49 pm
krusnik05
Oh course I'll rp with you! Mine! *snuggles*

I'm totally game for these two rps!

I would love for Avani to get to know others who are into crafting and make contacts. They can also become good friends and allies!

Aruna and Xavier, just so you know Xavier is a grump XD But I'm game for him to meet other fire tribes-males.

*giggles* I'm so happy! Do you want to start one?
Garnet would very much like that.
Lol. Then they are well matched. Aruna is a snob. He has a high opinion of any proper colored fire tribe, and less of everyone else. He'll be relieved to meet Xavier; grump or no.

magnadearel

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:27 pm
magnadearel

*giggles* I'm so happy! Do you want to start one?
Garnet would very much like that.
Lol. Then they are well matched. Aruna is a snob. He has a high opinion of any proper colored fire tribe, and less of everyone else. He'll be relieved to meet Xavier; grump or no.

yesh! Let's see how they interact.....and then Aruna should meet Cinead! He's all brown! emotion_awesome

I can start Aruna and Xavier's if you like?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:33 pm
krusnik05
yesh! Let's see how they interact.....and then Aruna should meet Cinead! He's all brown! emotion_awesome

*snickers* Aruna shall be horrified.
Yes please. I'll start garnet's and Avani.

magnadearel

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:34 pm
magnadearel
krusnik05

*snickers* Aruna shall be horrified.
Yes please. I'll start garnet's and Avani.

Hehehe first let him have a pleasant or as pleasant as it can get encounter with Xavier....I'll quote you in the role play loves.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:16 pm
I've now updated my plots and profiles

Added Nerine, Corazon and Gundisalv!  

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:32 am
I have Verya for Guni, she's a more or less student training under him. Her personality is in my journal. Like him,she completely devoted to the water tribe and her training  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:39 am
StarshineAngel01
I have Verya for Guni, she's a more or less student training under him. Her personality is in my journal.

If you like the first role play could be with him getting to know Verya, kind of like the rp he is having with Sahasi, if you haven't read it yet.

Pretty much he is going to know who his recruits are and then begin a training session with them and then from there I would like to get him to know all his students so that we can have a big role play when everyone can manage as a unit training together or have plots.

But first Gundisalv wants to know who his recruits are. Are you alright with this idea?

Did you have any you were interested in adding that can be up for consideration?  

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:42 am
krusnik05
StarshineAngel01
I have Verya for Guni, she's a more or less student training under him. Her personality is in my journal.

If you like the first role play could be with him getting to know Verya, kind of like the rp he is having with Sahasi, if you haven't read it yet.

Pretty much he is going to know who his recruits are and then begin a training session with them and then from there I would like to get him to know all his students so that we can have a big role play when everyone can manage as a unit training together or have plots.

But first Gundisalv wants to know who his recruits are. Are you alright with this idea?

Did you have any you were interested in adding that can be up for consideration?

I also prefer first rps to be i'm- getting-to-know rps before they progress into anything else. But, yes i'am alright with that idea. I was also thinking she could potentially be his mate in the long-run but first i'd like to see how they get along. But, like him she is very devoted to the tribe and her job.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:58 am
I have AIM And Yahoo if you think those are easier to use to talk about it  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:59 am
StarshineAngel01

I also prefer first rps to be i'm- getting-to-know rps before they progress into anything else. But, yes i'am alright with that idea. I was also thinking she could potentially be his mate in the long-run but first i'd like to see how they get along. But, like him she is very devoted to the tribe and her job.

Cool. We can start on the introduction role play, as I like to call it, for her to find him and of course go through the motions of getting to know her and pretty much similar things to his interactions with Sahasi but of course different since this is Verya's story with him.

The mate portion, I will consider it but at this time not yet. Definitely want to see how he reacts to her and vice versa but I want to get through the introduction role plays.

I won't promise anything to you or anyone when it comes to the mate offers because I'm not going to hurt anyone and I'm being honest, if you don't mind it. Let's knock out these interactions first and just take it from there with another conversation. Again you won't be the only one who has this option because I am being particular about Gundisalv and taking his purpose to their tribe seriously. Hopefully not toooooo seriously but...serious enough.

Were there any other water tribers you wanted to join him? Or any other role play with the others I have?

What are your thoughts, questions, concerns?  
[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff