Yes
  No
  Obligatory poll whore option
View Results

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:48 am
xx I met my fate xx
Awesome idea! We actually already have our own pre-inflation market here in the guild. ^_^
Thank you. (:
I did see that but it doesn't seem to be updated too often. sweatdrop Also, I wanted to offer this idea to the general public, rather than to a select few. :T Hopefully I can find some mods soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:00 pm
Does anyone know of an effective way to procure some mods? lol  

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:43 am
Last Trickster Prince

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:43 pm
Last Trickster Prince

Honestly not really. People usually get friends to help them mod things.
If you really want mods try looking for friends of yours to help.
And I saw your last comment about the marketplace not being updated often yes because no one within the guild besides our amazing Fate really sells anything in there and the other sellers have A)left the guild or B) They have left gaia.  

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:41 am
Izzy Derp
Honestly not really. People usually get friends to help them mod things.
If you really want mods try looking for friends of yours to help.
And I saw your last comment about the marketplace not being updated often yes because no one within the guild besides our amazing Fate really sells anything in there and the other sellers have A)left the guild or B) They have left gaia.
Guess it's just gonna be me against the world, as usual. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:07 am
Princess Voltari
When it's up I'd like my guild to be a sponsor and I'll kick some gold and or items your way. Lemme know when it's live, kay? ^^
To clarify, did you want to sponsor the opening month or the preceding month?

Either way, I'm going to to need a short description to put in the Sponsorships post, and a link.

For an image, I was going to find a good wood sign stock photo then "emboss" the names on it.  

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

Princess Voltari

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:36 am
Last Trickster Prince
To clarify, did you want to sponsor the opening month or the preceding month?
Either way, I'm going to to need a short description to put in the Sponsorships post, and a link.
For an image, I was going to find a good wood sign stock photo then "emboss" the names on it.

The very first month if that's okay. (Or both, we'll see how much I can contribute. XD)

The link is here~
The guild is called WARNING: High Voltage and it's about art and roleplays, in a nutshell. We have art galleries, full original comics, animated announcements, guild chat weeks, rp's, contests, games, and more. We've been active for over a year have about 800 members currently.

How much do I owe you to be featured again?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:13 pm
Princess Voltari
The very first month if that's okay. (Or both, we'll see how much I can contribute. XD)

The link is here~
The guild is called WARNING: High Voltage and it's about art and roleplays, in a nutshell. We have art galleries, full original comics, animated announcements, guild chat weeks, rp's, contests, games, and more. We've been active for over a year have about 800 members currently.

How much do I owe you to be featured again?
Sounds gooddd.

I humbly request 5MIL. redface Pittance, really.  

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

Princess Voltari

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:17 pm
Last Trickster Prince

That's more than fair. A bargain in this day and age, really. I'll send it over when I have a minute!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:19 pm
Princess Voltari
Last Trickster Prince

That's more than fair. A bargain in this day and age, really. I'll send it over when I have a minute!
Sure! No rush. We're not opening until July 1st anyway. :T I'm just trying to get as much settled as I can before Sunday. lol  

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

Shadows10000

Brainy Mage

16,200 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:26 pm
I will sponsor this, because even I want this ridiculous inflation to end. That, and the not-so-small Doctor Who references made me geek out.

Sure, I can help you keep an eye on the thread. I've never run a charity or a quest thread before, so it'll be a bit of a first ^^;. But, thankfully, I do have experience running hangout threads on other avatar sites--Menewsha and Roliana, predominantly--so I've got a fairly good idea of what's going on, I guess.

Not to mention, it'd be fun! I've got a lot of time on my hands anyway, so it wouldn't be much of a problem to help mind the shop, as it may.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:14 am
Shadows10000
I will sponsor this, because even I want this ridiculous inflation to end. That, and the not-so-small Doctor Who references made me geek out.

Sure, I can help you keep an eye on the thread. I've never run a charity or a quest thread before, so it'll be a bit of a first ^^;. But, thankfully, I do have experience running hangout threads on other avatar sites--Menewsha and Roliana, predominantly--so I've got a fairly good idea of what's going on, I guess.

Not to mention, it'd be fun! I've got a lot of time on my hands anyway, so it wouldn't be much of a problem to help mind the shop, as it may.
Sure! Just a solo sponsor or do you have a guild/thread that you want to sponsor on behalf of? (:

That would be excellent. Do you want to be an official mod? If so, please send me a description that I can put on the front page. ^^  

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

Shadows10000

Brainy Mage

16,200 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:30 am
Last Trickster Prince
Shadows10000

Sure! Just a solo sponsor or do you have a guild/thread that you want to sponsor on behalf of? (:

That would be excellent. Do you want to be an official mod? If so, please send me a description that I can put on the front page. ^^

Cool ^^

Just a solo sponsor; I don't have a thread or guild I'm sponsoring for. I just REALLY don't like the inflation.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:21 am
Last Trickster Prince

Trade sent~  

Princess Voltari

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:45 am
Shadows10000
Last Trickster Prince
Shadows10000

Cool ^^

Just a solo sponsor; I don't have a thread or guild I'm sponsoring for. I just REALLY don't like the inflation.
Excelente. (; Just send a trade whenever is convenient.

Also, are you still interested in modding? :T  
👜Charities, Quests and Freebies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces