xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 4:58 pm
By the way, is anyone else as disgusted by this s**t as I am:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 5:10 pm
xx I met my fate xx

Ummmm....me. I carried on about the diddling whore avis a few posts back. There's a new diddling whore item now too.

Tits, I can deal with.

Little whore avis diddling themselves? Ummm...not so much.

0Ul

Versatile Girl

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 5:14 pm
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx

Ummmm....me. I carried on about the diddling whore avis a few posts back. There's a new diddling whore item now too.

Tits, I can deal with.

With those hands bent like that there is no way in hell that they can argue that they're just "covering" themselves.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 5:20 pm
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx

Tits, I can deal with.

With those hands bent like that there is no way in hell that they can argue that they're just "covering" themselves.

Yeah. Kinda obvious.

Fate, may I please borrow these images, by the way? I'm about to make a post outside this guild.

My Thread in GCD

0Ul

Versatile Girl

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 5:39 pm
0Ul
Gumby Ningata
0Ul
Gumby Ningata
0Ul

I'll have to look at those items!! Hana's always been the source for my titties, and I never looked any further even though you can't see them with this gold outfit. LOL

And honey yes! I would love a ruby ticket and you look wonderful, by the way! The perfect mix of red and gold. I might get my SOS sign out too! Wonderful idea!
The problem with the hollywood items is that you have to use the whole dress but since I love them I do not mind. With rose it is some white poofy stuff at the butt and the shoulder.

What pet would you make? I would make another goat. You can not have too many. Thanks. I think I am more gold then red. I find it funny that my avi's hair is gold coins.

If Gaia were giving the tickets away, I suppose I would make a dolphin. I rarely read the announcements anymore since it all caters to those that buy cash, so I don't know if the ticket is for a pet or a new animal avi base. I would love one, but I would be hard-pressed to decide what animal I would finally want. I wonder if they could wear an anti-GC button? LOL
They had something for the animal base awhile back but this is like the others except you create a pet companion.

Then I would probably do a dolphin and a tail pose. A huge, elegant tail! Right now, I can visualize a beautiful golden dolphin. biggrin
Sounds nice. I would not buy it but it sounds nice.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 5:48 pm

eek rofl eek  

The Dumpster Diva

Troupe du Gothique

Enigmatic Superstar

24,900 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bold Glow 150
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 5:53 pm
xx I met my fate xx

Isn't there something in the ToS saying how one is not allowed to make avis like that?

And yet they release items that look like this?  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 5:53 pm
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx

Tits, I can deal with.

Yeah. Kinda obvious.

Fate, may I please borrow these images, by the way? I'm about to make a post outside this guild.

My Thread in GCD

Yeah, go for it!  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 5:57 pm
Charismatic Loyal
xx I met my fate xx

Isn't there something in the ToS saying how one is not allowed to make avis like that?

Yeah that part of the TOS is thrown out now. Zero made it clear that nude avi glitches and such are okay now.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 5:59 pm
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx

Tits, I can deal with.

Yeah. Kinda obvious.

My Thread in GCD

Yeah, go for it!

LOL. Too late.

I posted and was going to add the pics afterward, but the thread has already been deleted, and I got a warning that my post was inappropriate and that I might be banned after the incident is reviewed.

Oooopsie! ninja  

0Ul

Versatile Girl

Troupe du Gothique

Enigmatic Superstar

24,900 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bold Glow 150
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 6:00 pm
xx I met my fate xx
Charismatic Loyal
xx I met my fate xx

Yeah that part of the TOS is thrown out now. Zero made it clear that nude avi glitches and such are okay now.

Is it really considered a 'glitch' if they put it in knowing full well this is what happens when the pose is equipped?

In any case, I wonder what other changes they plan to make to the TOS in the future, if they can simply do that.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 6:01 pm
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx

Tits, I can deal with.

Yeah. Kinda obvious.

My Thread in GCD

Yeah, go for it!

LOL. Too late.

I posted and was going to add the pics afterward, but the thread has already been deleted, and I got a warning that my post was inappropriate and that I might be banned after the incident is reviewed.

Oooopsie! ninja

WOW. So those avis are okay but a thread that so much as mentions sexual topics isn't. That's...ghey.
I also got a warning just now for using the word Vag in this thread: Here
Maybe re-make the thread with less explicit terminology?  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

0Ul

Versatile Girl

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 6:05 pm
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx

Yeah. Kinda obvious.

My Thread in GCD

Yeah, go for it!

LOL. Too late.

Oooopsie! ninja

WOW. So those avis are okay but a thread that so much as mentions sexual topics isn't. That's...ghey.

LOLOLOLOL!!

I looked for a thread from you, and I wanted to post there first, but I couldn't find one!!

I'm LMAO @ the fact that we both got warnings!

My thread was requesting pubic hair and dildos for the girls and pee-pees for the boys since everything seems to be fair game now as long as we don't "exploit" nudie glitches. It was very tongue-in-cheek and must have gotten reported very quickly. If ya'll don't see me here ever again, you'll know I got the banhammer trying to rage against the machine.

rofl  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 6:08 pm
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx

Yeah. Kinda obvious.

My Thread in GCD

Yeah, go for it!

LOL. Too late.

Oooopsie! ninja

LOLOLOLOL!!

I looked for a thread from you, and I wanted to post there first, but I couldn't find one!!

My thread was requesting pubic hair and dildos for the girls and pee-pees for the boys since everything seems to be fair game now as long as we don't "exploit" nudie glitches. It was very tongue-in-cheek and must have gotten reported very quickly. If ya'll don't see me here ever again, you'll know I got the banhammer trying to rage against the machine.

rofl

Wow.
And of course the queen of the GCD (worthless "I spend hundreds of dollars on Gaia so I'm better than you" bitchface is all over it saying it's totally cool.  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

0Ul

Versatile Girl

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 6:12 pm
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx

Yeah, go for it!

LOL. Too late.

Oooopsie! ninja

LOLOLOLOL!!

rofl

Wow.
And of course the queen of the GCD (worthless "I spend hundreds of dollars on Gaia so I'm better than you" bitchface is all over it saying it's totally cool.

I just saw that! emotion_puke

I was posting in GCD while you were posting in SF. I love it, honey! We had all bases covered, and we both got our hands slapped. Oh well! I'll wear my red welts with pride.

♻ATG Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff