Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Fanart/Fanfiction [fanart&fiction]
God! AU (alternatively you are ******** welcome Cielle) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:26 pm
There I fixed the stupid mistake. Happy now?  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:33 pm
Hella rough concept of Vi that will probably never get finished lmao  

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

Reilas
Crew

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:43 pm
Dinosaurs are hell to draw/colour. Diana confirmed creator of dinosaurs though because I like this thingo.

Out of Lead
Diana, for her part, refuses to let Hopper’s little dolls in until her strange reptilian animals has their fun first. Bea ends up accidentally killing them off while messing with the ecosystem. She isn't very sorry about it, but luckily for her Diana gets over it soon enough when she learns the little dolls can hunt.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 11:08 pm
User Image
Lady Judgement. Lady Victory. Lady Rose.

She has many names, but she is always the same; a lone woman with silver scales who appears when one must make a momentous decision, a decision that affects many. She is prayed to for wise judgement of people, contracts, land, and on battlefields.

She does some judgement herself, when the dolls' bodies finally break down. She weighs their good and their bad, deciding whether they will be recycled into a new doll or simply thrown out.

Often it is the latter.

Whenever she appears, she has a blindfold. Most wonder if she simply cannot see, but that is wrong. She can see just fine; she does not choose to. She will remove her blindfold if asked, but mortals must be careful not to look into her black eye. In her white eye, they can see the warmth of the right choices, which led to prosperous times of humanity. In her black eye, they can see the deep, dark depths of hopelessness caused by bad choices which caused humanity to fall into despair.

When she appears, mortals are offered a choice. Each choice usually requires a sacrifice of some sort, but only one will lead to more prosperous times. The most prosperous choice is always the most difficult.

She prays for the mortal to choose the harder path in favor of better times.

But gods have no one to pray to, and her prayers vanish like mist.

ha ha ha it's 2am anyway colored vi design thingy + extra thing bc it was fun

also get it victory

victoria

eh? eh?

goin 2 bed

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

Makhoire

Trash Worshipper

18,200 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 4:18 am
joke head canon that avery and vi bump into each other cause they both wear blindfolds.
Also i sometimes imagine diana having deer antlers. all foresty and s**t  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 1:27 pm

When a gods aspect is burned or destroyed, the gods themselves can feel it. It can be things from as a small vibration in their ears, to full blown pain. It depends on the gods respect for it, and love for it.

Bored Headcanons;
When Bea gets bored, she makes fire-storms appear.

Lotus makes the wilderness attack people

Sona makes night last for more hours.

Vi makes people use the wrong path just to watch Bea have fun with their destruction.

Amelia makes people of different races/cultures fall for eachother.

Jared has weird bored antics that is not appropriate for the rest of us.

Ian makes complicated puzzles in their minds with Kirito just to watch them get super confused.
=============================
Elves creation

The small goddess of the forest watches as her forces are unable to defend their land, easily being killed off by the more advanced creations. Tears drip from her eyes and through the clouds, causing heavy rains, causing the fight to cease for the time being. But still they are at war for her land.

A taller goddess looked over, and sat beside her. "Lotus?" The smaller girl looked up, seeing Ivy, goddess of gods know what, since she hasn't really had an official title yet. "Hello, Ivy.. Sorry, am I interrupting your plans for something?" She asked timidly.

Ivy shook her head and gently sat beside the girl. "Why are you crying?"

"Hoppers stupid creations are ruining my lands. The ones who like it are quickly dying off because of their lack of technology and advancements. Soon enough all of it's going to be gone because those stupid human things are greedy."

Ivy chuckled. "We gods and goddesses are too. Want me to talk to Hopper?" The smaller girl nodded.

The two goddesses parted ways, as Ivy headed to see the god of creation himself. He was never truly busy, especially since he always was watching the humans destroy themselves thanks to Bea. Ivy approached the god and turned him around.

"Ivy. What do you need." He grumbled, upset that his doing nothing was interrupted once more.

"Lotus' work is being destroyed. Your creations are fighting each other over keeping the land and the people keeping it safe are loosing. She needs something before she sets the forests on your creations."

"You mean she hasn't already?" Hopper rolled his eyes. "Then have her conjure up something to fix it."

"They're your creations! Fix it!" Ivy huffed, crossing her arms. "I'll help you if you're not doing it on your own."

Hopper grumbled his agreement, not willing to go through the effort to fight over all of it. It took a long while, but finally they fixed something up. Small human like creatures, with much more intelligence regarding nature around them. Their ears were pointed, and quicker on their feet. Ivy delivered a small box to the forest goddess, who sat still, watching the wars go on.

Her feet steadily looking bloody. Anything that happened to the woods happened to the goddess. Each pain became her own. Ivy looked at the goddess and gently placed the small creature in her lap. Green eyes lit up as she watched the creature sit obediantly on her lap, looking up at her. They looked up to Ivy.

"You made this?"

"Hopper and I did. He's persuasive in some ways, but here ya go." Ivy smiled. Lotus looked down at them and gently lifted them up. "They have a better understanding of your lands and fight to protect it without harming it. I figured you needed something like that instead of something that just protects it."

Lotus set him down and tackled Ivy in an embrace. "Thank you thank you thank you!"

~Finn~

that's all I have for now  

[Bell-chan]

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 1:41 pm
elkiai
joke head canon that avery and vi bump into each other cause they both wear blindfolds.

get me an avery design and I am drawing that

brook probably would too bc considering making her blind

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 1:46 pm
Jennalaia
elkiai

I WANNA DO THE THING :B  

[Bell-chan]

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 1:54 pm
[Bell-chan]
Jennalaia
elkiai

I WANNA DO THE THING :B

let's both draw it B)  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:14 pm
Jennalaia

let's both draw it B)

I ment Avery design tho  

[Bell-chan]

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:48 pm
[Bell-chan]
Jennalaia

let's both draw it B)

I ment Avery design tho

ahhh

go ahead and draw it man but in the end it's gonna be cielle that makes the final decision ;o

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:55 pm
Jennalaia
[Bell-chan]
Jennalaia

let's both draw it B)

I ment Avery design tho

ahhh

go ahead and draw it man but in the end it's gonna be cielle that makes the final decision ;o

doesn't mean I can't try  

[Bell-chan]

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:22 pm
Couple headcanons Bell and I came up with concerning children of the gods.

There's a lot of stu-Jared kids. A lot. If we had a camp halfblood (camp gallathorne?) it'd be overflowing with jared kids.

Bea's kids are born from natural disasters; if a forest burns down, if there's a flash flood, etc etc. Sometimes there'll just be a kid just. Kinda there.

Hopper's kids are dolls he makes in his spare time. Once he's done making them, he just tosses them into civilization.

Sona's kids are all nocturnal animals. Mainly owls. Sometimes wolves.

Vi's kids are interesting. If they were born out of a good decision, then they'll be great, amazing contributors to society. If they were born out of a bad decision... run. (Also on Vi: Whenever she makes a good decision, a bad decision will follow. Sometimes in the form of a child.)

Amelia's children are born out of knowledge. Like if she meets a dude and he's REALLY smart then their knowledge together will create a kid. If that makes sense.

Ivy would have more children if it weren't for Hopper, but those that she does have are pretty into nature.

That's all I got for now.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 4:42 pm
User Image

dumb

(//casually posts art of otto before I even properly draw his design yet)

(guess who gave him that nasty eye scar)  

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Reilas
Crew

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 5:56 pm
[Bell-chan]

This is what Cielle said about Avery's design. It's not much but it's something to go on.

Fanart/Fanfiction [fanart&fiction]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff