Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Hot Potato Question: If you could go anywhere... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:52 pm
sgt.Frosty
Ive already been to japan, so that leaves, U.K, Ireland, Scotland, Italy, Germany, Russia...and I think that's it.

anywhere else in the states, I guess Hawaii, or somewhere up in the north west xp

Hawaii is really nice. I've been twice. Once to the big island itself and another time to O'ahu.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:54 pm
mimi-luna
Oh man, if I could travel anywhere. Internationally, I would go to England first, followed by Scotland, maybe explore the rest of that isle by visiting Wales. Then I would go to France, along with Sweden, Germany and Hungary. In Asia, I would go to South Korea, and then check out Japan, followed by Thailand. Then other odd countries would be Turkey, and New Zealand. I would spend anytime between a week and a month in each country if I could. Just to embrace the culture, and eat all of their food. Also check out various landmarks within each country.

In my country, I would love to spend two weeks in Newfoundland, and then travel west by train and enjoy another two weeks in BC before I go up to the territories. I don't know which one specifically but just to be up north would be amazing. (When it's warm)

Wow, you've got quite the itinerary!  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:56 pm
Zphal
sgt.Frosty
Ive already been to japan, so that leaves, U.K, Ireland, Scotland, Italy, Germany, Russia...and I think that's it.

anywhere else in the states, I guess Hawaii, or somewhere up in the north west xp

Hawaii is really nice. I've been twice. Once to the big island itself and another time to O'ahu.

an ex girlfriend of mine lived there for a while earlier in the year, thanks to her I found out that a dark gray and white cockatiel exists and i want one. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:04 pm
I would choose the U.K. as my vacation spot, as it will be in a few months. I have someone very special and close to me who lives there who I want to visit. It is also close to other places I would like to see sometime, such as Paris or Ireland. I hope to be able to stay in the U.K. eventually. Kind of be like my fairy tale story ^w^;  

Soraya Laveau

Beloved Cat

15,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Catkid_neo

Magical Cat

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:07 pm
mimi-luna
Catkid_neo
Internationally... I'm hoping to visit Japan, Ireland, Germany, U.K., Nova Scotia, China, France, and South Korea.

Within the sates, I want to go visit Hawaii, New York, California, Texas, and Tenessee. I could visit Kentucky, Georgia, and Alabama to see my relatives and grandparents.

I didn't realize that Nova Scotia became a separate country. rofl

Just to clarify this, Nova Scotia is in Canada. I should've worded this post a bit differently, but whatever. *shrugs*

In fact, just about anywhere in Canada would be awesome if I could take the super cold weather.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:09 pm
Zphal
mimi-luna
Oh man, if I could travel anywhere. Internationally, I would go to England first, followed by Scotland, maybe explore the rest of that isle by visiting Wales. Then I would go to France, along with Sweden, Germany and Hungary. In Asia, I would go to South Korea, and then check out Japan, followed by Thailand. Then other odd countries would be Turkey, and New Zealand. I would spend anytime between a week and a month in each country if I could. Just to embrace the culture, and eat all of their food. Also check out various landmarks within each country.

In my country, I would love to spend two weeks in Newfoundland, and then travel west by train and enjoy another two weeks in BC before I go up to the territories. I don't know which one specifically but just to be up north would be amazing. (When it's warm)

Wow, you've got quite the itinerary!

Well if I could travel, I would travel. I don't expect to go in that order but I know I have quite a list to knock down. sweatdrop  

mimi-luna

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Kitsune Voss

Liberal Shapeshifter

12,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:12 pm
Ancient Ireland. Get to the place my ancestors came from.  
I'd want to go to anywhere in Europe to experience the culture, the food, the architecture, the food, the languages, the food, and the people! Did I mention food?

Plus, there's so much history and art that I could learn about and see :]!  

Daydreamer2444

Fallen Snowflake

mimi-luna

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Catkid_neo
mimi-luna
Catkid_neo
Internationally... I'm hoping to visit Japan, Ireland, Germany, U.K., Nova Scotia, China, France, and South Korea.

Within the sates, I want to go visit Hawaii, New York, California, Texas, and Tenessee. I could visit Kentucky, Georgia, and Alabama to see my relatives and grandparents.

I didn't realize that Nova Scotia became a separate country. rofl

Just to clarify this, Nova Scotia is in Canada. I should've worded this post a bit differently, but whatever. *shrugs*

In fact, just about anywhere in Canada would be awesome if I could take the super cold weather.

Well it shows where you want to go in Canada. Nova Scotia is a nice place, it just sort of jumped out in this list of countries was a province, that was all.

Just come in late summer and you will slowly adapt to the super cold weather like the rest of us. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:14 pm
Saikii
Whynotians, we have a very important question for you: If you could take a vacation anywhere in the world for any period of time where would you go and what you want to see? I expect a lot of discussion about this. Why do we want to know? Well, you'll find out later. In the mean time, discuss! Where would your dream get-away take you? What would you do there? The world is full of possibilities. Let your vacation dreams take wing!

Um. Um.
New Zealand, I'd move there if I could. I'd love to see the landscape, and just live a day in a truly progressive country! 4laugh 4laugh  

cangelkitty

Beloved Exhibitionist

21,625 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Jacob 100

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:30 pm
would like to go to Egypt, for a week or so....maybe 8-9 days. we like to see the booby traps in the pyramids. booby traps have been something we like to see...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:31 pm
most of the places I would go are fictious.  

GLJordan

Kakurega

OG GO

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:34 pm
Zphal
Hawaii for a full year. I want to experience what it is to fully live on island time. I want to be able to go to the beach every day of the year and surf and chill in the sand and waste copious amounts of 85spf sunscreen.

After vacationing there for a full week, I fell in love, man.

I worked out in Hawaii for 3 months... After a while it gets really sad. There's a lot of homeless and poverty. It's hard to get what people need to provide to their families on the island.

I've been all over the coast of Asia, Africa, & Europe. I'd like to go take a year and backpack through South America starting from El Paso then go south.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:37 pm
I want to go backpacking in China! I basically want to go to china and see all it's wonders and the people and it's culture. It would be one of the best trips ever!  

Ebuguate

12,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Nikonope

Otherworldly Bunny

14,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:02 pm
I would like to go to Italy and through Italy Croatia! Almost all my family is back there and we've been too poor to visit. I'd get to see my family, visit the churches there, museums, caves, I'd love to hike a lot of northern Italy! I wouldn't care how long I was there, as long as I got to see my grandmother and her family!  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff