Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply ♻ATG Archive
ATG 4/21/2014 <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitors this week? (last week we had a poor turnout)
  Meeeee!
View Results

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:54 pm
But...THERE'S HOPE CUZ NEW GOLD SHOP RIGGGG

I might be a bit overexcited by this.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:11 pm
xx I met my fate xx
Andromeda Phoenix
Hello everyone! Hope you're doing swell today!

I'd like this Easter event more, but it took a friend to tell me where to actually find the eggs 'cause the silly things didn't show up for me in forum threads. Plus switchem. *beats that game with a baseball bat* But I like that the event wasn't so focused on GC. Oh and the Loyal's Bazaar update that came along with it. *throws confetti*

I can't say I feel anything concerning DJ Hellsing. His support of the site feels...forced, especially those monthly update videos. He may like working at Gaia, but viewing him from those videos tells me he doesn't really, imo.I don't blame him, but *shrug*. You know, like when people have to say things they really don't want to say, but it's either that or get canned? That. I kinda wanna tell the man to grow some balls. *kicks Gaia's management*

I don't trust him on the "Gaia has someone being an 'economist' trying to balance out the gold earning/granting/generator situation." I'm sure they're just another idiot like Sagger-AT3, the staff member who told us the Oni Set item would/should remain soulbound because "While you can share your victory, you can't share your failures." They're certainly not doing much, 'cause they keep allowing other staff members to release Gold Gens with higher payouts while doing nothing for the non-lazy gold earning methods on the site. -_-

I have to say though, Loyal's Bazaar's Easter update really made me not care about how GC/Announcement heavy Gaia's been lately. We really need more updates with items like that to bring the community together as it did.

On the Adult site issue, my only response is this: Smh. Stop defiling Gaia's NPCs, keep Gaia's NPCs far away from that site and tell Reapersun to at least attempt to represent the company she works for with some damn decency. Sheesh! I can only imagine the effect of new, non Gaia users coming to Gaia from that site and then discovering that she works on Gaia. I know you're a "closet" pervert woman, but decency, gain some. Seriously. It's like discovering photos of your boss, from some big shot company, full out drunk in a bar with naked ladies/men and illegal drug paraphernalia surrounding them.

Reapersun doesn't HAVE any decency. She's a pathetic piece of garbage who has no redeeming qualities. I hated her stupid desire to see everything with a d**k as gay for years but at least she kept it off of Gaia. Goodness knows she was probably jumping up and down to get a site where she could post her filth openly.

She needs to gain some then, fast. If I was her boss, I'd have kept her even after Case of Pietro and the lack of manga updates, but I'd fire her for this. The mixed messaging she's sending out is absolutely terrible.

Waiting to see how long it takes her to post some Sherlock and Dr. Who stuff on that site. *shudder*

~~~~~~~~~~~~
On another note...*kicks gold shop RIG* Loyal's Bazaar is a Loyalty shop, NOT a gold sink. Stop it Gaia. Pleaaaaseeeee! *whines*  

Andromeda Phoenix

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:14 pm
Andromeda Phoenix
xx I met my fate xx
Andromeda Phoenix

I'd like this Easter event more, but it took a friend to tell me where to actually find the eggs 'cause the silly things didn't show up for me in forum threads. Plus switchem. *beats that game with a baseball bat* But I like that the event wasn't so focused on GC. Oh and the Loyal's Bazaar update that came along with it. *throws confetti*

I can't say I feel anything concerning DJ Hellsing. His support of the site feels...forced, especially those monthly update videos. He may like working at Gaia, but viewing him from those videos tells me he doesn't really, imo.I don't blame him, but *shrug*. You know, like when people have to say things they really don't want to say, but it's either that or get canned? That. I kinda wanna tell the man to grow some balls. *kicks Gaia's management*

I don't trust him on the "Gaia has someone being an 'economist' trying to balance out the gold earning/granting/generator situation." I'm sure they're just another idiot like Sagger-AT3, the staff member who told us the Oni Set item would/should remain soulbound because "While you can share your victory, you can't share your failures." They're certainly not doing much, 'cause they keep allowing other staff members to release Gold Gens with higher payouts while doing nothing for the non-lazy gold earning methods on the site. -_-

I have to say though, Loyal's Bazaar's Easter update really made me not care about how GC/Announcement heavy Gaia's been lately. We really need more updates with items like that to bring the community together as it did.

On the Adult site issue, my only response is this: Smh. Stop defiling Gaia's NPCs, keep Gaia's NPCs far away from that site and tell Reapersun to at least attempt to represent the company she works for with some damn decency. Sheesh! I can only imagine the effect of new, non Gaia users coming to Gaia from that site and then discovering that she works on Gaia. I know you're a "closet" pervert woman, but decency, gain some. Seriously. It's like discovering photos of your boss, from some big shot company, full out drunk in a bar with naked ladies/men and illegal drug paraphernalia surrounding them.

Reapersun doesn't HAVE any decency. She's a pathetic piece of garbage who has no redeeming qualities. I hated her stupid desire to see everything with a d**k as gay for years but at least she kept it off of Gaia. Goodness knows she was probably jumping up and down to get a site where she could post her filth openly.

She needs to gain some then, fast. If I was her boss, I'd have kept her even after Case of Pietro and the lack of manga updates, but I'd fire her for this. The mixed messaging she's sending out is absolutely terrible.

Waiting to see how long it takes her to post some Sherlock and Dr. Who stuff on that site. *shudder*

~~~~~~~~~~~~
On another note...*kicks gold shop RIG* Loyal's Bazaar is a Loyalty shop, NOT a gold sink. Stop it Gaia. Pleaaaaseeeee! *whines*

If she does I'll vomit. I HATE her fanart. She's such a good artist but her subject material....gross.

Don't get me wrong, I'm an openly bisexual woman, I'm perfectly fine with gay art and all that jazz...but it's one of my pet peeves when artists or writers take straight characters from media and turn them gay just because. It bothers me when the opposite happens also but that's not as common.

I LOVE the rig. It's deflationary and a great sink. I dropped 5b on it so far.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:20 pm
xx I met my fate xx
Andromeda Phoenix
xx I met my fate xx
Andromeda Phoenix

~~~~~~~~~~~~

If she does I'll vomit. I HATE her fanart. She's such a good artist but her subject material....gross.

Don't get me wrong, I'm an openly bisexual woman, I'm perfectly fine with gay art and all that jazz...but it's one of my pet peeves when artists or writers take straight characters from media and turn them gay just because. It bothers me when the opposite happens also but that's not as common.

You and me both. Reapersun takes her obsession to a..."Lady, you're making people lose respect for you" level. Sometimes I wonder how the hell she got such to such a high ranking position on Gaia. @_@

*stares at her 500 mill* Think I'll just wait for the prices to drop on this one. sweatdrop

They really need to drop a <50K RIG full of sweet items for the extremely poor folks. Loyalty shop isn't quite looking like a loyalty shop to them I bet.  

Andromeda Phoenix

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:22 pm
OMG this rig is flippin awesome gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:25 pm
Andromeda Phoenix
xx I met my fate xx
Andromeda Phoenix
xx I met my fate xx
Andromeda Phoenix

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and me both. Reapersun takes her obsession to a..."Lady, you're making people lose respect for you" level. Sometimes I wonder how the hell she got such to such a high ranking position on Gaia. @_@

*stares at her 500 mill* Think I'll just wait for the prices to drop on this one. sweatdrop

They really need to drop a <50K RIG full of sweet items for the extremely poor folks. Loyalty shop isn't quite looking like a loyalty shop to them I bet.

I dunno. I mean there are items that are 3k - 100k easily. Plus a lot of items really deflated. There are actual wings you can get now for UBER cheap because of the easter RIG.

I'm sure those who aren't super Gaia-rich don't like it but honestly even before inflation some of these items would have been out of reach without some serious questing.

I do think that the price for this RIG should have been 10mil instead of 100mil and that they should make more RIGS in all price ranges with a variety of drops...that would be amazing.

Like a 100k RIG has a .5% chance of dropping the super rare wings but the 10mil one would have a much higher chance.

Reaper...is one of those women who is so intimidated by hetero-male sexuality that she sees the need to gay-ify (that's a word now) every male she's even remotely attracted to as a way to lessen their threat to her. I'd say she either has male-related trauma in her past or she's just a very insecure person.

Either way, her oddly obsessive fantasizing over fictional characters is really unhealthy.  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Andromeda Phoenix

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:34 pm
xx I met my fate xx
Andromeda Phoenix
xx I met my fate xx
Andromeda Phoenix
xx I met my fate xx
Andromeda Phoenix

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dunno. I mean there are items that are 3k - 100k easily. Plus a lot of items really deflated. There are actual wings you can get now for UBER cheap because of the easter RIG.

I'm sure those who aren't super Gaia-rich don't like it but honestly even before inflation some of these items would have been out of reach without some serious questing.

I do think that the price for this RIG should have been 10mil instead of 100mil and that they should make more RIGS in all price ranges with a variety of drops...that would be amazing.

Like a 100k RIG has a .5% chance of dropping the super rare wings but the 10mil one would have a much higher chance.

Reaper...is one of those women who is so intimidated by hetero-male sexuality that she sees the need to gay-ify (that's a word now) every male she's even remotely attracted to as a way to lessen their threat to her. I'd say she either has male-related trauma in her past or she's just a very insecure person.

Either way, her oddly obsessive fantasizing over fictional characters is really unhealthy.

Do you mean 3K-100K in this RIG, or in the shop itself? In the shop, the majority of items you can buy directly from it are gold shop level, imo. It's once you get to the high priced items that it really starts feeling a bit more... rewarding? I can't think of the word.

10 mill would have been a fine price. If there's one thing Gaia's bad at, it's price balancing. I like your idea of the price affecting drop odds. I suppose I'm just hoping that Gaia would start a trend of trading/sharing that the Easter RIG started up, and apply that to all their future Loyal Shop RIGs.

I haven't thought about Reapersun in that much detail. My sanity's a bit too fragile for that, but I agree with you on the unhealthiness of it all. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:36 pm
Andromeda Phoenix
xx I met my fate xx
Andromeda Phoenix
xx I met my fate xx
Andromeda Phoenix

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you mean 3K-100K in this RIG, or in the shop itself? In the shop, the majority of items you can buy directly from it are gold shop level, imo. It's once you get to the high priced items that it really starts feeling a bit more... rewarding? I can't think of the word.

10 mill would have been a fine price. If there's one thing Gaia's bad at, it's price balancing. I like your idea of the price affecting drop odds. I suppose I'm just hoping that Gaia would start a trend of trading/sharing that the Easter RIG started up, and apply that to all their future Loyal Shop RIGs.

I haven't thought about Reapersun in that much detail. My sanity's a bit too fragile for that, but I agree with you on the unhealthiness of it all. 3nodding

I only thought of it because I really used to love and follow her art. I loved her items on Gaia back then too...but her art took a turn in that direction and since then I've unfollowed her. I don't like her items anymore either but that's just personal pixelling preference.

As for the shop, both. I think they should be willing to make a few "premium" looking items that are in a reasonable price range as a loyalty reward.

Small wings, 3-5 pose items, etc.  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Andromeda Phoenix

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:43 pm
xx I met my fate xx
Andromeda Phoenix
xx I met my fate xx
Andromeda Phoenix
xx I met my fate xx
Andromeda Phoenix

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I only thought of it because I really used to love and follow her art. I loved her items on Gaia back then too...but her art took a turn in that direction and since then I've unfollowed her. I don't like her items anymore either but that's just personal pixelling preference.

As for the shop, both. I think they should be willing to make a few "premium" looking items that are in a reasonable price range as a loyalty reward.

Small wings, 3-5 pose items, etc.

Ah I see. I used to not have an opinion on Reapersun. Then Case of Pietro happened. Then she started putting Sherlock and Dr. Who item freebies everywhere. And then I saw that thread on the adult site. Enough is enough already. @_@

I like the way you think. emotion_brofist
Maybe Gaia has a chance at making the loyalty shop work out.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:45 pm
Andromeda Phoenix

Wait, what happened to Case of Pietro?? 0.o

I don't mind the Dr. Who and Sherlock Freebs. I don't use any of them really but hey, freebies are cool.  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

0Ul

Versatile Girl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:53 pm
xx I met my fate xx

I love that it's a GOLD SHOP RIG with good items that are formerly from the Cash Shop. I'm absolutely thrilled that Gaia finally bastardizes items that were bought with LOTS and LOTS of real money!!!!! rofl

I can't afford to spend anywhere near that much to buy one (much less 5billion worth), and my luck at everything is horrid, but there's lots and lots of major deflation and good deals to be had right now. eek

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:55 pm
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx

I love that it's a GOLD SHOP RIG with good items that are formerly from the Cash Shop. I'm absolutely thrilled that Gaia finally bastardizes items that were bought with LOTS and LOTS of real money!!!!! rofl

I can't afford to spend anywhere near that much to buy one (much less 5billion worth), and my luck at everything is horrid, but there's lots and lots of major deflation and good deals to be had right now. eek

I went a little overboard on it. I can't help it, I'm just so happy that it's a gold shop RIG.  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

0Ul

Versatile Girl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:59 pm
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx

I went a little overboard on it. I can't help it, I'm just so happy that it's a gold shop RIG.

Honey, I am thrilled! You're working one angle and I'm working another by snatching up deals! LOL I'm absolutely beside myself that I finally got Beyond Brown for less than half of the ABP!! There are so many items that I love, but won't buy because I'm saving up for charity, but I love them and can't pass up that good of a deal!!

With my luck, I would drop 100mil to buy a RIG and end up with a Soot Face. LOL

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:17 pm
xx I met my fate xx
Andromeda Phoenix

Wait, what happened to Case of Pietro?? 0.o

I don't mind the Dr. Who and Sherlock Freebs. I don't use any of them really but hey, freebies are cool.

Case of Pietro was that $10 EI that took forever and a day, like nearly 3 years I remember, to finish evolving. Reapersun's idea of an evolution was putting a single cake/party-related pose for each of it's "Anniversaries of evolving" while everyone was waiting for it to have an actual evolution.

They're nice, but it's all she does. I suppose I just wish she'd appease more than those two fanbases with freebies, like other artists do.  

Andromeda Phoenix

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

0Ul

Versatile Girl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:55 pm
I've done some thinking about this new Nirvana Gold Shop RIG, and I don't mean eternally negative, but I don't trust ANYTHING that Gaia does anymore.

I fear that this is just another ploy to reel us in and mock us. I hope I'm wrong, but based upon what Gaia likes to do, there should be an announcement sometime tomorrow announcing a "sale" on this RIG: Probably 30% off. Followed by another announcement (or maybe within the same one) with Bundles of 24/48/100; etc. of this RIG at the sale price.

A few days later, there will be another announcement that the RIG is 40% (for a limited time, of course) and then again before it "leaves the shop," I expect it will be available for 60% off.

About a week later, it will suddenly resurface "Like an Old Friend" with bundles and all available for a day or two.

Then again, about a week later, the same thing will happen again.

By then, those of us that DO NOT BUY GAIA CASH are ideally tapped out and our "wins" have turned into defeat.

The Cash Shop kids, of course, will just go spend more GC and have five or ten billion again within a few hours. The rest of us, however, are left with exactly what Gaia thinks we're worth: Nothing.

For these reasons and many more, I can't bring myself to buy even one of these RIGs. I truly hope I'm wrong, and I offer apologies all around for being so negative, but my trust in Gaia is exactly ZERO. In my eyes, they've proven themselves to nothing more than malicious liars and cheats. *le sigh*

♻ATG Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff