Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Scarlet Moon Araising, Brings New Life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:12 pm
Avalon Seahawk-Smith

She picked up her bow and shown him it was beyond repair. It was broken in four places only to get thrown down. Then she pulled something out of one of her bags, only to show, well sound it was a coin purse. Now she pulled out five gold coins. "I just need to get away from this area... A couple of hundred miles will do. I have ten silver as well.", she said, but did not let him grab them. She had quick reflexes herself.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:26 pm
Ebon did not bother reaching for them. " very well... but we will be stopping by an area close to here... i have one special bounty i need to take care of." He said unsheathing the short-sword he offered it to her. " the pointy part goes into the enemy" he noted. " though careful not to be caught by the blade yourself." he said as he of course was holding it by the blade to offer her the hilt. It was a nice blade, though probably to heavy for continuous combat for her, especially without training. " So you may follow, but do not interrupt the fight... it will kill you or try to use you as a shield... in such a case i would not hesitate to end you both." he noted.  

Souichiro Nagi 666

Unbeatable Werewolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:44 pm
Avalon Seahawk-Smith

She put the coins back up then put the purse back into her bag. Then she slowly took the sword only to roll her eyes at his 'instructions'. Then when he said she should not interrupt the fight, she gave him a dull look. "I try to avoid fights I can't fight.", she told him as her voice was gentle. "And could I get the sheath?", she asked him, as she was trying to get used to the weight. It was a bit more then she could handle at the time. Her muscles were strained from the fight earlier.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:03 pm
"right..." He said unlatching it from his belt, he offered it to her as well. " its not as... special as my main weapon... but should do for a normal fight." he nodded a bit, as he yawned once more he sniffed around a bit. " but i think before we leave... i should get something to eat. Want to join me for a quick meal and drink?" He pondered as he adjusted his cloak, and hood, before turning around again. " or would you rather we leave now?" he asked... at the moment she was the 'boss'  

Souichiro Nagi 666

Unbeatable Werewolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:11 pm
Avalon Seahawk-Smith

She put the sword on the bed, then put the sheath on her hips with it's belt. Now she sheathed the sword carefully. Hearing him ask what to do she thought it over. "I rather get food to eat on the go really.", she told him, then adjusted her bag strap.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:15 pm
" Well, then lead the way... you know this area much better than me." He said with a smirk. " though of course... I know where my target is... but that can wait til after food is acquired." He noted as he opened the door and took a step out, and then waited for her to follow, then lead the way.  

Souichiro Nagi 666

Unbeatable Werewolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:19 pm
Avalon Seahawk-Smith

She nodded and followed him out, the house was still empty. Then she led him to a small area of the market that was still open. She had her hood up as she bought a bit of food and said nothing. If she did she used a different tone then her own. Once the food was bought she made sure they were away from people. Looking up at him,"Let me guess you only have one horse.", she whispered.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 2:17 pm
"Horse?" Ebon asked. " i never had a need for them." He said with a shrug. " shall I acquire one for you?" He mused. " Though they are easy to track... and must stay close to the roads, where as on foot we can travel through the lands where ever we wish and make our own path." he said to her as he checked the food he had bought himself. taking a piece of jerked meat, and tearing a chunk off before indulging his near endless appetite.  

Souichiro Nagi 666

Unbeatable Werewolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:51 pm
Avalon Seahawk-Smith

She sighed and thought this over. "Fine, for a week no horse. But if we get closer to the North then yes.", she told him. Not caring where they went, long as he got her away. Her voice was low and she put the food into her other bag. "Let's get going.", she grumbled this time. Only to follow him, as she kept up with him best as she could. Her height even with in shape legs made her almost have to jog to keep up with him.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:46 pm
Ebon moved rather easily in the woods, as if it were in his nature. Though he paused every so often, mainly so she could keep up. No use having some bandit or some unwanted get her, then he would not get paid. He continued on once more for a couple of hours, pausing once more by a short waterfall that housed a cave. " we can camp here tonight, after i take care of my contract." he said to her as he took his blade off his back. it was almost midnight, which is normally not when you wished to fight one of the damned... but Ebon loved the moon tonight. " Do not come in till i come out to get you." he stated once more rather coldly. he did not want her to be food for the vampire, nor be used as a shield.  

Souichiro Nagi 666

Unbeatable Werewolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 3:08 pm
Avalon Seahawk-Smith

She kept up with him best as she could. Her lungs burned by the time they stopped at the waterfall. Hearing him she nodded and found a spot on the ground to sit. Feet throbbed like they had their own heartbeats, as her hair matted to her skin with sweat and rain. The cloak was wool which she was thankful for, as it was more protection to her back side against the damp ground. She kept the sword near unsheathed as she now listened to sounds of nature.

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 9:04 pm
His eyes adjusted to the darkness inside the cave rather quickly. He took in a deep breath, taking in the scents of the cave, the moss growing on the ground made the floor soft, there was a thin layer forming on the sides, still slick with the moisture locked in the cave from the waterfall. He looked around, slowly entering the den of his target.

Deeper in the cave rustled a young man. His clothes looked as if they belonged on the skin of a noble, however they were a bit worn, and covered by a dark cloak. His skin was pale, and his fangs seemed to gleam in the low light of the cave. He perked his head, listening for something, he could hear the constant waterfall, the rain outside... and the subtle churning of the rivets in Ebon's armor. "Ah... company." he mused. Slowly erecting to his feet, as he licked his lips.  

Souichiro Nagi 666

Unbeatable Werewolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:59 pm
Avalon Seahawk-Smith

She got to her feet after a few minutes. But she felt like she could sense a gaze on her. From where she did not know, she reached for her bow but groped at air. Then her hand gone to the sword as seen an animal came out of the bushes. It was a bear and it looked at her only to sniff the air. Now walked backwards slowly as her back was to the water and cave.

Next thing she knew she ran into the cave. Not knowing if the animal followed her in or not. Though when she fell not more then twenty feet in, but heard a bear roaring. She got up and tried to run again as her boots did not get good traction.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:49 pm
As Ebon slowly walked deeper into the cave, the waterfall sound lessened, as he came to a ledge, where he could hear a stream below him about a good thirty to forty feet down. He looked around, and smirked, then moved to the side it was slight but there was a path down, besides jumping, and of course he figured he still had the element of surprise.

Of course that was a fallacy, as The young looking man walked out of a smaller cave at the bottom, hidden beside the stream. Frowning he looped up, his red eyes gleaming in the dark. " Ew... a wet dog has come to my little abode, and is stenching up the place." he muttered coldly... " how i wish it was a weary traveler to offer me some... breakfast." he smirked... his fangs gleaming in the dark cave.

Ebon growled a bit. being called a dog by humans was fine, since they called most bounty hunters dogs or wolves... but this... leech was different, he was picking at his race, not his occupation. "funny, coming from a leech, all dressed up for some... fancy party, in a moss filled hole in the ground" he clutched the hilt of his blade, as he pushed off the rock wall behind him, and lunged for the vampire...  

Souichiro Nagi 666

Unbeatable Werewolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:01 pm
Avalon Seahawk-Smith

She kept walking up the path as she stayed close to the one cave wall. Her bags bumped against her back and side. Soon enough her foot found edge of the ledge as the sword she had not drawn stayed at her hip. Her foot slipped due to lack of sight and traction. She ended up falling and hitting her shin on the way down. Falling onto her butt due to the weight on her back she looked around. Seeing a fight going on she watched wide eyed with confusion and fear.

edit]]  
Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces