Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
From the Shadows Eyes Watch Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:46 am
Alice Silver

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
When he commented she was pretty good. She was catching her breath then nodded. A break would be nice, so she gone over to the tree she set her bag down. And sat under it well wiping her sweat on her t shirt's sleeve.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:19 pm
Austin

Austin laughed at Alice as she was basically breathless when he offered to take a break. He was still willing to go, not even tired or worn out. He then walked to Alice while juggling the ball. "Did I wear you out that bad?" He asked with a laugh.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:22 pm
Alice Silver

She looked at Austin,"I never bother to join the volley ball team. A lot of girls hate me.", she managed. Then used her backpack as a pillow. "And I'm normally the loner.", she added on.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:58 pm
Austin

Austin shrugged when she said she didn't bother to join the volleyball team. "If you joined you be pretty good. And so what if other girls are jealous of you, I'll bet most those girls on the team are there just show off their midriff..." He said then tossed the ball over his head and had it bounce off it then land. He balanced it on his head. "And I know how you feel...You can say I'm kinda a loner as well..." He said still balancing the ball on his head.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:01 pm
Alice Silver

She smiled a tired smile when he said the girls joined to show off their midriff. Then she watched him with the ball. "Good balancing skills.", she said with a crocked smile. As she continued to watch him from the ground.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:52 pm
Austin

When Alice complimented him on his skills, he smirked evilly. "If you like that watch this!" He said, but even though he sounded the same, something seemed different with him. He then headbutted the ball up in the air then suddenly turned around and did a backflip kick sending the ball at high speed to Alice's face. With in a moment it curved up, barely missing Alice's head and rammed into the tree, spinning rapidly against it till it stopped. It remained stuck on the tree for a few seconds then fell and bounced off the top of her head. Where the ball hit, left an indent on the tree. He looked over his shoulder at Alice to see her reaction.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:28 pm
Alice Silver

She watched him and noticed he was, different. But when he kicked the ball towards her. She laid there and flinched. Until it gone up to the tree and spun out. She was paler and looked at him, like he was, well abnormal. "How the Hell? And are you trying to give me a damn heart attack?", she asked him. Only to sit up and keep her eyes on him.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:46 pm
Austin

He laughed then turned to face her. He rubbed the back of his head as he gave her an apologetic smile. "Sorry...Guess you could I couldn't resist." He said with a slight laugh. He seemed like he was back to normal, or at least to what she knew.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:59 pm
Alice Silver

Resting again she sighed. "Next time please show off, where my heart doesn't try to leave me.", she said. Only to nod and smile at him.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:59 pm
Austin

"Heh heh, sure thing..." He said still rubbing the back of his head. "So why you out here? Skipping class or something?" He asked as he walked up to the tree and leaned against it and looked down at her.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:40 pm
Alice Silver

She looked up at him, as he leaned against the tree. "One of the coaches said it was okay, I be outside. The class is extended to lunch. And none of my friends is in the class.", she explained him.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:59 pm
Austin

Austin looked at Alice with a raised eyebrow. "And yet you're out here alone?" He asked. "You could of asked your coach to go to one your friends classes right?" He said as he looked down on her.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:04 pm
Alice Silver

She rolled her eyes. "I'm friends, but they've been keeping their distance from me. I don't know why.", she said, as she still looked up at him. Now she moved her right ankle onto her left knee. "Most of my friends, seem to hate me.", she added on.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:36 pm
Austin

When Alice looked up at the sky as she told him about her friends. "If you ask me, They aren't your friends if they are avoiding you." He said then noticed some jocks walking up to the volleyball net he set up. They then noticed him and Alice and came up to them. "Hey, you! Did you get the net out?" one of them asked as they approached. Austin just sighed and didn't respond. One the guys looked at Alice and winked and blew her a kiss.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash