Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:49 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

"They probably want you dead because you will be more powerful than them because I was the one that turned you into a vampire. I'm the last pure blooded vampire. They hate the fact that the gap in power difference between me and them is so vast that they will never catch up. They have pestered me on multiple times to let them become pure bloods as well. I have rejected them each time they ask. Since I turned you into a vampire you already have as much power as they do and they hate that as well. They can't kill me so they figure that killing you is the next best thing."Damian shrugged."Honestly I have no clue into their thought process all I can do is guess since they can block my ability to read their minds.Damian then approached Abigail with his gloved hand out to her."By the way I don't believe we have been introduced yet. My name is Damian Grayson. Although to my great dismay some others have called me the Vampire Prince since my family was currently ruling the vampire race."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:54 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Listening to him she nodded. When he held out a hand she took it, and had a firm grip for someone her size. "Abigail Smith.", she replied. "I was a photographer and a ghost writer.", she added on. Then let go of his hand, but it felt like his hand fit hers in the right way.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:17 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian let go of Abigail's hand."Abigail. That's a pretty name to match such a pretty rose as yourself."This time emotion could actually be heard and he meant it."Well then I'm going to be in the other room if you need anything. Just speak and I will hear you."Damian then left the room. He sat down on his couch again."Abigail."Damian spoke her name quietly to himself. He really did like that name and he found it fit Abigail perfectly. He smiled to himself and just sat there silently.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:10 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She seen a softer side to Damian as she heard it in his voice. Blushing she looked away. "Thanks.", she barely managed to mutter. When he left the room, she pushed the blankets back, only to sigh. Slowly she got to her feet to see her boots were still on. But before she could stand up to her temporary height of five foot eight, she fell to her knees. A ping of hunger and sickness ran through her body. No doubt he would either force her back into the bed or help her walk, that's if he didn't carry her.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:41 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

As Damian sat in silence he heard Abigail fall. He was by her side quickly."It appears you have some trouble here.You mind if I help."Damian didn't wait for an answer as he picked her up bridal style and took her to his kitchen and placed her down in a chair. He then prepared a quick meal. It didn't use many ingredients but it would still be delicious. Damian placed the plate down in front of Abigail."Eat this it'll help. If you still don't feel good then I'll get you something else."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:53 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at Damian when he appeared by her. Blushing a bit when he carried her. "Uh, thanks.", she said. Then watched him cook the food. "So, what am I gonna do about my life?", she asked him, her voice was low and not timid but curious. As it was about two something in the morning. When he put the food in front of her she looked at it then him. Only to sigh before she started to nibble on her food.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:17 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shrugged"Well that is entirely up to you. You have an very long life ahead of you. There are many things that you could do with your life. I could help you get used to being a vampire if you want. I am fully aware of how hard it is to get used to your powers."Damian just stood there with an emotionless face as he continued to watch Abigail.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:21 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She put the fork down and looked up at him now. "What of my family?", she asked him. Her voice got tight only to look away from him. Tears tried to get into her eyes, but it was hard to tell if they were gonna fall.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:38 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shrugged."I guess you might be able to visit them eventually. Just so you can tell them you are fine. I honestly wouldn't know what the best option would be."Damian then walked towards Abigail and placed a finger under her chin and gently raised her head so he could look into her eyes."I have given you my word and I never go back on those."He then placed a kiss on her forehead.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:49 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him when he shrugged. When she felt his finger under her chin. Shyly she looked at him from under her eyelids. Looking into his eyes, she thought she seen, a caring side. Though when he kissed her forehead she blushed a bit more. As a single tear had left one of her eyes. She was a bit, or beyond tongue tied.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:06 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned when he saw her blush."It appears that the rose has gained more color."He then carefully brushed the tear from her face. He had to make sure that he didn't hurt her with the claws on his gloved hand."Are you now feeling any better than before or is there still some feeling of sickness."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:14 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She blushed more when he said she was a rose that gained more color. Now she sighed and gone to bit her lower lip out of a nervous habit. But her incisors had came down and nicked her lower lip. "Damn it.",she said well looking away. She seemed embarrassed of her new self. Now she did not know how to reply to his question like statement.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:35 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian noticed that she embarrassed so he looked away as well."I'll let you think over what I have told you."Damian then left the room. When he sat down on his couch again thought to himself."This really has turned into quite an interesting day. I wonder how this current event will play out."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:57 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Hearing he would let her think over what he told her. She sat there, but what was it he told her? Aside from, the food on the plate. Another ping of hunger gone through her. She had barely broken skin on her lower lip earlier. But she just pushed the plate away and rested her head on the table. Sighing then groaned as she felt human still, but different. Like her eyesight was different, it was like she was looking at a TV show in HD instead on an old tube that she had as a child. Hell she even had one of those in her apartment!

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:43 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian sat in the darkness of his living room thinking back onto the events that led to this. He was looking for an escaped demon that was let loose in London, England two nights ago. It was usual for him to be the hit man for the gods. Although it aggravated him to serve anyone he had promised his grandfather that he would keep peace in the world. Even though Damian has never truly cared for someone that had never showed himself for more than twenty years of his life he hated whenever people made promises to him and didn't keep them. Damian vowed to himself that he would always keep his word even when it was someone he loathed. Damian quickly tracked the demon down and finished it off. As he was leaving the area he received a mental message from the fates."Great the three bitches that have tried to get me killed on multiple occasions. What do they want now?"Damian the teleported himself to their temple on Olympus. The pristine white halls of Olympus seemed all the whiter because of his solid black outfit. His boots clicked on the white tile floors as he made his way to the temple. Some of the gods saw Damian approaching and would avoid him. One did stand in his way though.Damian growled."What do you want Aphrodite."She gave a seductive grin and cast a lustful glance over Damian."Are you here to see me Damian."Damian snorted ."Now why would I do that."Aphrodite gave Damian a hurt look."Oh come on don't be so mean. You used to visit me frequently. What happened that made you avoid me."Damian gave her a furious glare that made her retreat back a couple steps."Clearly you memory serves you poorly.Mine on the other hand remains perfect as usual. I had just went through the deepest reaches of hell to get you a gemstone that you desired. I asked you if getting this for you would show my devotion and you said yes. I also asked you that if I got it for you would you allow me to stay with you on Olympus. After the journey on which I almost died several times I returned bringing you the gem. As soon as you got it you cast a glance of pure loathing because I mistakenly got a different gemstone then you cast me from Olympus itself. Remember Aphrodite I was still unused to my power then and I fell onto the earth and lay there bleeding. It was days before I had awoken again. I will never trust you or any Olympian again."Aphrodite could feel the anger and rage radiating from Damian even though his face held no emotion. As he continued past her she moved and watched him walk away. Damian approached the temple doors and they opened by themselves. He entered the room and the doors moved to close. Damian didn't enter any further in as the three fates walked out dressed in flowing white robes. They spoke in unison."Damian you shall go to a bar in two days. While there an important event will occur."Damian waited for them to say more but they didn't and left the room. Now Damian returned from his memories still in the darkness of his home and he wondered just exactly what would Abigail be to him and how would she affect his life.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff