Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Whose the Hunter and the Hunted? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:37 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image
With hard work and effort placed into the training...

"I've only been here about two years, but it's a nice place. Friendly people abound here." Marcus commented before looking toward Abigail again. "I like how your hair looks." He said softly without thinking.

... There's no end to what you can accomplish.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:43 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Whom I'm With: Marcus

She looked at him when he said he liked her hair. Only to blush and look down shyly. "Thanks.", she then smiled shyly at him, well tucking part of her bangs behind her ear. "Do you keep your hair short?", she asked him. Then she put all of her hair over her right shoulder. She knew some guys would grow their hair out and others keep their hair short.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

"You're welcome." Marcus said shyly as he rubbed the back of his neck. He blinked when she asked if he kept his hair short. "I do, ever since the long hair I once had was used against me by certain people." He said, rubbing the back of his neck more.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:59 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She listened to him and nodded. "I learned not to be tender headed. And also a good bit of being head strong.", she told him. Then she rubbed her right shoulder a bit. Feeling the tension in it either from work or volleyball. She then glanced at the door, she thought she seen it open but stopped. Then she rolled her eyes wondering if Jon or someone was trying to check up on them.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:08 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

"I didn't have the opportunity to learn such, but that is a time I don't like thinking of." Marcus said with a sigh, freezing when he heard a slight creak of what he thought was the door. Shaking his jumpiness off he glanced to Abigail. "What do you do for a living here Abigail?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:16 am
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She looked at him and nodded. "But everyone has to take bad with the good. Good with the bad, I know this to well. Oh, I work as a clerk in the down town bookstore, The Hobbit Hole. They sell basically every book genre there.", she told him. And looked down to her toes. She curled her toes a bit, her toe nails were trimmed. They had to be to prevent in-grown toe nails, that would slow any were-hunter down. "Though I would love to horse or mule riding a bit more often. 'Cause of my Papa, I grew to love mules. But my Mom is the one for the love of horses.", she told him. Though she glanced at him and back to her feet. As she fiddled with the horseshoe charm on the necklace. A hint of pain and regret was in her voice though there was no tears in her eyes.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:47 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus blinked hearing the name of the bookstore. "A newer friend of mine said that he loves going in there to see what new books they have. I swear he has read absolutely every book written." He says before hearing her mention horse or mule riding. "Sadly I've yet to find a horse that can carry my weight and still be faster than myself. Even a Clydesdale slows down when I am upon it." He said, noticing the pain and regret in her voice. "I started growing up on a farm, it was a tough start but satisfying. However it wasn't to last very long..."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:28 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

"I read a lot of books myself. I have to re-buy some...", she told him. Then nodded hearing about Marcus and his past. "Some times, I miss Oklahoma some times I don't... All apart of growing up and all.", she said. Then seen Cat come out and carrying a Smirnoff. "Hey again.", Abigail smiled.

Cat walked over to her after smiling at Marcus,"Jon told me to get you another one. I wonder how you don't go nuts with dealing some of those guys, like Jon's friends.", Cat said, well handing Abigail the Smirnoff. "Easy, archery practice when I get to go to the range.", she said. Then shown Cat and Marcus the clauses on her index, middle, and ring finger on her right hand. "I forgot you were the quiet one in the group. You're normally the more social-able one ironically.", Cat said. "If you mean aside from that skirt chaser Alan, then yeah, I'm more social-able.", Abigail said with a croaked smile, then took a drink of her Smirnoff. "Well I gotta get back inside, see you there.", Cat said and walked back inside.

When Abigail was taking a second drink, Cat gave Marcus a thumbs up. When Abigail lowered the bottle she sighed and rubbed her palm against her jean covered knee. As she held the bottle in her other hand.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:56 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

"Sometimes I too miss simpler times, but I try to keep from making more of a mess in these complicated ones." Marcus said before Cat came out and spoke with Abigail, chuckling lightly at the archery practice comment. He blinked and raised an eyebrow when Cat gave him a thumbs up, not sure what it was for. "I used to do archery, but unfortunately I kept breaking the bows within one or two shots."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:02 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

"I don't really know about me living in simpler times... I would probably be so different then I am today.", she told him. "So, have you tried compound bows?", she asked him. As she put the bottle down the rubbed her left shoulder.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:11 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

"I haven't touched a bow in years. Not since a good friend passed away before his time." Marcus told Abigail, not mentioning that that was a great many years ago to the world, but only about four to him. "I honestly feel like the bow would have to be made of a specific metal that I don't believe anyone currently alive can make."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:21 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She nodded and continued to rub her left shoulder. "I've lost a few friends of my own. But none I was close to. So much has happened in the last thirteen years.", she told him. Then drank some more of her Smirnoff. She then lowered the bottle after she finished drinking it. "I know one can't run from their past. But I would love to forget part of mine.", she muttered.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:20 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

"He was a great man, and it greatly angered me when he was killed. Sadly I wasn't the one to avenge him." Marcus said with a slight nod before hearing her mention loving to forget a part of her past. "We both have a time we would love to forget, and likely the scars to remind us of them too..." He said softly, bringing a hand around to his back as a deep frown appeared on his face.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:24 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She rubbed both of her palms on her jeans. "I know that one, rather well.", she said. Only to wonder what else they should talk of. She bit her lip and then rubbed the small of her back. "So, what are your hobbies?", she asked him. Only to go back to rubbing her shoulders a bit.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:34 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

"I dabble in a number of different forms of crafting. Ranging from metalworking which I do for a living, to woodcarving and sculpting." Marcus told her in response to her question. "I've even dabbled in weapon smithing a bit." He said, understating his skill in such.

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff