Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
The Good, The Bad, and The [Ugly] Undead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:26 pm
Anna Lee
xxxxxxxxx
She looked at him then the door. Her body was tense and she did not know what to do. Now her feet reacted only to walk over to Arell with out a second thought. Before he could say anything she put her hand over his mouth, as her other hand pulled him down by his shirt collar. When he was roughly her height she looked at him,"Quiet.", she hissed in a low voice as she took her hand off his mouth. But before he could say anything, she did something with out thinking again. This time it resulted in a kiss.

Swamp-surfer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:48 pm
Now SOBER Arell would probably not have gone for it, but after Arell's big Drunken eyes stopped going wide, he kissed her back DEEPLY, passionately and the knocking seemed to go away . . . at least he didn't hear it.

Meanwhile, outside, a familiar face to Arell was knocking on the door. "HEY, COME ON, man! Open the door! I gotta PISS!" the guy screamed, turning out to be . . . REALLY?!?

"Hey, I went to the wrong RP, but y'know what, when I gotta go, I GOTTA GO!!!"

((I warned him not to drink that much! Jeez!!))  

Freightyard Wizard

Vice Captain

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:56 pm
Anna Lee
xxxxxxxxx
She melted into the kiss with out a second thought. But after a moment or two she pulled back slowly and looked into his eyes. A deep blush was on her cheeks as she slipped from his hold. Still there was knocking on the door which made her frown. "Either zombies are smart and dumb or it's a person.", she said, as she glanced at the door. Her lips were red and full from their kiss as she rubbed her messy hair to rub her neck.

Swamp-surfer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:15 pm
Arell growled . . . cockblocked AGAIN! "An' he sounds familiah . . . dat knucklehead!" the big Cajun growled as he went over to the door. Great, now you did it, C.J. . . . you pissed off the big guy!

"And Anna . . . probably didn't think this one through!"

((Some shitty cameo this one is.))  

Freightyard Wizard

Vice Captain

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:19 pm
Anna Lee
xxxxxxxxx
She watched him go to the door as she walked over to her holsters. Kneeling down there she put the ankle holster on as she watched the new guy come in. Eyeing him she rolled her eyes and stood up. Now she huffed letting the guy know she was annoyed.

Swamp-surfer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:24 am
Arell rolled a cigarette as C.J. darted into the room and into the bathroom. "Well, dat's just BEYOND awkward." he growled as he looked over at Anna.

"So, wanna use 'im fer bait?" Arell offered as he stuck the cigarette in his mouth.

"The door ain't SOUNDPROOF, Arell!" C.J. growled as he finished taking a leak and washed his hands, leaving the can.

"Do you MIND?! We was in da middle of somethin' important!" Arell growled as C.J. smirked, leaning up on the wall.

"Last time ya said that ya woke up in Tehachapi. Now is that REALLY how you're gonna greet your old buddy?" C.J. replied getting a laugh outta Arell.  

Freightyard Wizard

Vice Captain

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:31 am
Anna Lee
xxxxxxxxx
She pressed her lips together for a second and snickered when Arell offered the new guy up at bait. Though when Arell said she and him were in middle of something important a small blush came to her cheeks. But when the guy got a laugh outta Arell, she sat down and leaned against a wall. She checked the bag of bullets like there was nothing better to do. Setting bullets out in sets of six so she knew how many rounds she would have. Soon enough she sighed and put all the bullets back up. "Crap...", she grumbled under her breath.

Swamp-surfer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:37 am
"What happened, che'?" Arell asked as he looked over to Anna. C.J. just kinda looked back and forth at 'em and shrugged.

"OH! I probably shoulda introduced myself, ma'am." C.J. said as he slid over and smirked. "I'm C.J. Benoit. I was this big palooka's best friend before he VANISHED." he said, throwing a glare over to Arell, who lit the smoke by striking a match off the bottom of his foot.

"So did you! Damn time-hole. By da way, Anna, honey, dat's C.J. . . . C.J. dat's mon che' Anna." he said, in his moment forgetting that she HATED being called that (I think!)

"How'd I get here anyhow? I was looking for Luigi's place!"

You got lost.

((LUIGI'S?! You dunce, that's the other side of town. IN THE MIDDLE OF A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!))

*low whistle* "No wonder they had a special on brains!"  

Freightyard Wizard

Vice Captain

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:46 am
Anna Lee
xxxxxxxxx
She looked at Arell and closed the bullet bag before tossing it to him. "I only have enough for three rounds, and that's for each gun.", she said. After Arell did the introduction she nodded and rolled her eyes. She gave up sometime ago trying to get Arell on just calling her Ann or Lee. Standing up she then paced again. It was clear she was restless and possibly annoyed. "Why can't there be a time when there's none of those dead things about?", she asked, as yes, she meant zombies. She was just to annoyed to try to remember the word.

Swamp-surfer

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces