Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
And This Is How It Started.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:38 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She watched him from her side. Her legs tucked behind her and she put her head on her arm. "Thank you.", she said and gave him a small, but genuine smile. It was not forced like many of her other ones. When he left slowly she drifted into sleep but woke up an hour or two later. Only to do what she thought was gonna happen, loose the food. Rinsing her mouth out and spitting in the trash can she groaned. Then laid back down on her side.

She kept falling asleep and waking up through out a time. Finally when she started to wake up she thought she heard voices. Only to slowly sit up and look around. Taking the left over water she gone to the bathroom her room had and then dipped her hand in it. She then started to clean her face and neck. The sun had darken her skin a bit, but she was natural pale. Some times she would never sunburn, other days she would.

After she finished washing her face and neck. She looked over her wounds and sighed. It was hard to believe with help she healed up from this. She was looking at the wounds on her hip, that were shallow. Shaking her head she now focused on her hair. After changing into the clothes Wolf had brought her. The shirt if well enough. But the pants were just one size to big. Putting the belt on she glanced at her reflection. Seeing how pale she looked even with her skin tanned.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:32 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

Wolf was in the fron desk living room area with Welkey as they spoke about the girl upstairs among other things. "So has Loat found any more work for me yet?"

-------------------

User Image

-WELKEY-

"Yes yes he has found you new blood money ticket." Off that depressing topic what do you know about the girl and dont try to deny it. I heard you up all night making calls."

------------------------------------

User Image

-WOLF-

Wolf sighed, "Fine well who ever is after her are some high quality mystics that seem to be very good at keeping secrets. I couldn't find out much but appearently, for whatever reason, shes a real hot ticket item to them. They will pay handsomely to have her handed over."

User Image

-WELKEY-

"Don't you dare!"

-----------------------------------
User Image

-WOLF-

"Hey I know I'm not the greatest guy in the world but cut me a little slack damn. I would never turn someone like her in to people like them for something as low as money." Wolf sighed as he leaned on the front desk and crossed his arms in front of himself. "We have no choice at this point she has to stay with us. Even if she did leave now they would still come here and try and kill us anyways. Like it or not sounds like we have a new mouth to feed old man."

-------------------------------------------
User Image

-WELKEY-

"You like her...." the elder stated with a sly grin.

------------------------------

User Image

-WOLF-

"Hey just what the hell are you say'in old man! I never said anything like that!" Wolf yelled back with an expression of shock and embarressment.

-----------------------------------

User Image

-WELKEY-

"Come now boy I'm not an idiot. Half the people you called last night you haven't spoken to in ages. You wouldn't do something like that for just anyone."

-------------------------------

User Image

-WOLF-

"Well your wrong." Wolf said a bit more quietly this time looking to the side. "Besides I would like to think she has more sense then to get mixed up with a head case like me."  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:01 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She finally got her hair into a loose braid over her right shoulder. Then she rubbed her neck a bit. Trying to relax a bit. It felt weird to think of this as a place to stay. She dumped the trash can out and then rinsed it out thoroughly. With that done she put it back by her bed. Finally she left the room and looked around. She winced at the pain but manage to walk where Wolf had came from. Finally she got downstairs and looked at the men. "Hey, how are you?", she asked. As leaned against the wall after she got off the last stair.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:18 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WELKEY-

The old man smiled as she spoke. "Oh Amelia! Is good to see you are feeling a bit better. But you should have called WOlf would have helped you down stairs." He said happily, "I cant say those cloths are suiting on you. Cant be fun having cloths with old dog smell on them."

----------------------------------------------

User Image

-WOLF-

Wolf growled at Welkey, "First off I'm not a dog I'm a wolf. Secondly Those cloths were clean and fresh." Wolf looked to his feet and said quietly, "We can get you something more suiting today if you like."

--------------------------------------------

User Image

-WELKEY-

Welkey laughed loudly, "Well I have no doubt about how clean you or your cloths are. You only take baths for hours at a time usually more then once a day." It was clear that Welky found a lot of joy in pissing the wolf half breed off.

---------------------------------------

User Image

-WOLF-

The demon growled again. "At least I bath!" He turned his attention back to Amelia. "Well if there is something you wish to do today we should do it. I have to go out later and preform a new job."  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:28 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She watched them and a tired crooked smile came to her lips. "These are better then those clothes. I had to steal those off a line.", she told them. "I think eating some toast will be nice.", she told Wolf,"Then we can find clothes.", she added on. Now having another crooked smile and limped over to the front counter. She adjusted her boots and then rolled her shoulder. Only to wince at the stitches.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:45 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

"Yes something to eat would be best." He said taking hold of Amelia's arm and guided her to the dinning hall. It was over large but use to serve a few hundred people so it's not unusual. "I will return with something to eat. Just sit and wait for me."

A few minuets later Wolf returned with some plates of bacon, biscuits, toast, and scrambled eggs. "here.... this will be enough i think." Wolf placed an empty plate in front of her and one out for him. Wolf loaded his plate with what seemed to be a freakishly large about of food. After a moment he growled and attacked the plate. He started to ravage all the food very quickly like a wild animal.  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:58 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She let Wolf guide her to the dining hall. Looking around it seemed weird with just the two of them. When he left she nodded and put her head down boredly. Her wolf ears did not appear this time. Though when he came back with the food her stomach growled. She put a bit of eggs, bacon, and toast on her plate. Looking at Wolf before she could say a 'thank you' only to blink. She took some scrambled eggs and bacon on a piece of toast and made it into a half sandwich. Savoring the taste of the food. After she ate her share that she felt like she could hold. She pushed her plate back as it barely had anything on it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:06 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

Wolf, once he had his fill, Quickly took a towel and started to wipe his face. "Sorry... I forget myself some times." He finished cleaning himself off and looked back to the girl. "You seem to be annoyed. I don't blame you this place is just a grim dusty old building. Boring." A wicket thought came to his mind as a sly smile formed on his face, "You know.... once you are fully healed you should join me on a hunt. With your magic I'm sure you would do fine. And there is nothing boring about it."  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:15 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

When he spoke she listened. "Hunting? Now I haven't had to hunt in a while. I mean for fun, that's been a while.", she replied. "As your table manners, I'll just try to think of it as normal.", she added on, but her tone was teasing at this moment. "This place needs to be cleaned up.", she said only to notice the table they sat at was the cleanest.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:35 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

He gave a snort and started shaking his head, "Oh no not that kind of hunt." He placed the towel on the table and explained. "I guess you can say I hunt those who harm others for money. But the people I work for don't exactly want them arrested." He said meaning those he hunts have to be killed.  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:46 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She looked at him and made an 'O' with her lips. "Oh okay.", she replied. "I guess I'm game.", she then added on. "I mean it's a way to kill time. But I'll help you around here too." Standing up she raised her eyebrow then looked at the plate. Not sure if he was gonna take the dishes back or not.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:54 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She looked at him and made an 'O' with her lips. "Oh okay.", she replied. "I guess I'm game.", she then added on. "I mean it's a way to kill time. But I'll help you around here too." Standing up she raised her eyebrow then looked at the plate. Not sure if he was gonna take the dishes back or not.

User Image

-WOLF-

He picked her up into his arms again and walked her back into the living room. "Don't worry about things like that now." He said calmly as he walked her over to a couch and sat her down. "I will clean up then we can go."

User Image

-WELKEY-

Once Wolf left the room welkey smiled to the woman. "I think hes taken with you. He hasn't spoken that much in years. When I annoy him he usually gets pissed and leaves. He's never stuck around to argue like that.... at least not for a long time now."  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:13 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She looked at him after he put her on the couch,"I can walk, I'm know not how to ruin stitches.", she told Wolf. But that was after he was back in the dining hall. She sighed then looked at Welkey. "He's a different one, then what I'm used to."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:18 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WELKEY-

His expression went a bit sad as he stated, "As I said. He didn't use to be that way. I remember there was a time the rude devil would have asked if he could assist you." The elder sighed. "So how long do you plan on staying?"  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:24 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She made eye contact with Welkey and her eyes shown with seriousness. "You need help around here, and I can help. Long as you need my help, I'll stay. I know a bit on fixing basics around the house. Pipes, and replacing ceiling fans.", she explained to him. Was Wolf a reason to stay here to, maybe. She did need the protection and they needed the help. Though she kept it in back of her head, Wolf did not call this place home.

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff