Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Taking a Blind Jump, Somewhere Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:17 pm
Lily Thorn

User Image

She looked at him,"Do you have bacon?", she asked him. Then looked around the kitchen to find a pan. And check it's condition it looked in good condition. Only to try to find other things to cook. She never thought her food was good. Though most people adored her cooking.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:05 pm
User Image

㊐㊑㊒㊓㊔㊕㊖㊗㊘㊜㊝㊞㊟㊠㊡㊢ ⓵ ㊣㊤㊥㊦㊧㊨㊩㊪㊫㊬㊭㊮㊯㊰

Zeke arched a brow and wondered if she really could cook he pointed torward the big refrigerator that they obtained. Watching her cook he wondered what else she knows from her four hundred years of living. Do you need some help?

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:41 pm
Lily Thorn

User Image

She got different things out of the refrigerator and put them on the counter. Then she started to make dough for bread. Soon enough that was being baked. Followed by making a home made egg drop soup. When those two things were close to done. She started to make a batch of scrambled eggs, bacon, cooked ham, and sausage rolls. When she cooked she tend to make enough for, well any where of three people up to ten. Some times she was allowed to cook for a small army.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:17 pm
User Image

Zeke watched as she cook. He was surprised by the amount of focus that she was in to make the food. He smiled slightly and went to set up the table as he did that some Jumpers arrived, both walked in and jumped in and smelled the food. They looked at Zeke and wondered who the new person was but they just decided to sit down. Only two of the veteran chairs were missing this time. Everyone this is Lily Thorn she will be staying with us. He didn't explain any more he figured she could tell them what she was if she wanted to. Some jumpers said hello or thanked her for the meal some remained silent and in their own worlds.

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:24 pm
Lily Thorn

User Image

She finally got every thing at the table and smiled at every one. Then she sits down and makes herself a plate. "I'm a white witch.", she told them. Before she ate her food. Now she savored the food, though she normally did not like her cooking. Now she looked around for people's reaction.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:08 am
User Image

Zeke looked at the reactions of people when she announced that she was a white with. Half looked skeptical and other kinda believed it but then when they started to eat the food they all looked at each other nodded and started to eat they loved the food. Zeke had to hold a laugh as he dined into the food himself. He looked over at Lily and mouth the word thank you.

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:12 am
Lily Thorn

User Image

Lily watched the reactions and smiled a bit. Then she looked at Zeke and smiled a kind of smile that said 'your welcome'. She had a small stomach so it did not take much to fill her up. Smiling at the jumpers and she started to head out of the kitchen. "I'll be in my room, just let me know when you guys are done eating.", she told them.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:35 pm
User Image

Zeke watched as Lily left the rest of them eat. He hoped she stayed to enjoy the comoany but figured she might be the solidarity type. He discussed with the rest about the missing two jumpers and then had the rest clean the dishes when they finished eating. He jumped to the door of Lily's room and knocked. "May I enter?"

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:38 pm
Lily Thorn

User Image

She rested and sat on her bed. Hearing the knock she looked at the door. "Sure.", she replied. And waited for him to come in. When he did she rubbed her arms. "Yes?", she asked him.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:29 pm
User Image

Zeke entered her room and closed the door behind him before he began to talk to Lily. I must say yet again thank you for all your help. HE also wanted to get to know her more but didn't seem to know how to start that conversation. HE at least made an effort. I know that you cook well, your a white witch and that you lived for 400 year. but i don't seem to know you too well. is there anything you can tell me about yourself?

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:39 pm
Lily Thorn

User Image

"I was in Ireland, that is my home country. I can shape shift into one animal of flight and one of land. I rarely use either of them. I miss being able to sleep more then my share of hours. I love being outside, and I also love kids.", she told him. Well looking at him. Wondering what he would reply with.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:02 pm
User Image

Zeke listened to what she did provide and decided to give her some information about him. He looked around to sit but decided on the floor since he gotten use to it. I'm born in the United States, but no desire to return to my hometown. I can handle electricity but wont be able to jump for a time. Currently on the run and fighting back against the Paladins for Jumper equality and Co-Existence. He figured thats enough about his basic knowledge.

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:48 pm
Lily Thorn

User Image

She looked at him and nodded. Wondering what to talk of now. Biting her lip only to sigh. She then ran her fingers through her hair. Only for her feathers of her other form to come through. "Great, molting season...", she growled. Her skin looked normal until it looked like someone had painted feathers into her skin.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:30 pm
User Image

Zeke tilted his head slightly when she said that. Molting season?

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:43 pm
Lily Thorn

User Image

"Yeah, my animal forms come through with seasons. My flying animal is an owl, and my land animal is a fox.", she told him. Then ran her hand over her left forearm a few times. The feathers in that area stood out even more. "Shifting is a bit painful.", she said.

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff