Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Teamwork and You (OVER pg. 14!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:49 pm
Endzela chuckled slightly at Ulmuka's excited greeting, "Hello handsome~," she cooed at him simply. Favoritism? Perhaps a little. After all Ulmuka was fairly owl based much like herself.

Kettil just let out a snort, "Flirt," he said simply and then waited for the teacher to arrive, which she did. Professor Selene had somehow earned Kettil's more watchful behaviors as after he managed to get a controller he just wandered over to the Professor, "Here, need me to help at all? I can hold onto some of the wires so you can fiddle with them one by one. Might be less overwhelming."

He knew the pains of wires and electronics. Kettil didn't really fuss at them too much unless he had to for his own day-to-day life.

Or to appease the slightly more electronicly trend-savvy ghoulfriend that was Freya.

iloveyouDIE

Nio Love
: | -puts teacher's pet label on Kettil and just walks off.-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:09 pm
Two long, unplugged wires had somehow tied themselves around Selene's body, twisting her in its tangles. She heard the offer for help, and peeked out from behind the device, half-covered in the wires that bound her helplessly.

"Oh! Oh it's you! No I have it fully and completely under control.. I think.. ah, no, I really don't." She shuddered as the threat of tears briimed her eyes. "Yes, help would be appreciated." She handed him the end of the cord that looked about an inch from strangling her.

"I just remember that this here had something plugged in, and if I could just figure out - "

She plugged one cord into the device, and the silent, muted static turned into the silent, muted display of a blue skinned man waving for attention on the screen. She was behind the device, and saw nothing. He started to wave both hands desperately, as if warning her not to do something -

"Ah, that's just not it!" She unplugged the cord and the man disappeared.

pales

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:10 pm
Trisha bounced about excited and stared as the machine rolled in.... and stared at the tiny lady rolling it in especially after the sudden thwap that shoved the thing in. They were going to have fun, but what was that thing? It didn't look like adventure to her. But the teacher looked nice.

Teamwork?! She was good with Teamwork. Yep! She could totally do this she even had a friend.... wait.

---

Andrew was umsurprised by Selene, but made sure to get the hell out of the was of the Machine.

Wait what controllers? Scareogames? The blaze on his tail defiantly jumped a bit. This was perfect. He didn't even have to go outside in the still way to jacken cold. He walked right up and snagged one, only to notice Olivia had somehow gotten into the room. Must keep tail burning low.... Must keep tail burning low...

He gave Olivia a small wave feet frozen to the ground. What was she doing here. Other than texts, he really hadn't seen much of her in a while. Why did he feel so weird around her... He had thought that after a while this would go away... and he's just forget about her. He wanted to go sit next to her... but...

Why.

--

Trisha stared at her friend.... and saw where he was looking. Was that his friend? Wait.... wait wait.

"Do you like her?" she got nosy in his face, grabbing for one of the controllers.

--

The answer was almost immediate. "No."
--

But Trisha knew better, she kneeeeeew better. He totally liked her. Totally. "you do."

"No."

"You totally do!"

"Trisha, shut up."

Trisha walked right over to the ghoul grinning. She was super cute. "I like your outfit." the undead was adorable, wait undead? No defiantly undead... and cold, but she did not make mistake. He totally liiiiiked her. "I'm Trisha. Let's be friends."

--

Andrew on the other hand had crawled to the back of the room and curled up behind a desk, trying to remain as unnoticed as possible. Why did Trisha have to come to his school... why did she have to be so nosy, why did she ruin everything?!

chirigami
Hi Olivia, meet Trisha... I'm so sorry.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:13 pm
Kettil had accepted the cord from the Professor, he was concerned that she always seemed to be at the brim of tears - it was something difficult for him to interpret readily.

A flicker of movement had caught the corner of his eyes from where he stood not quite behind the equipment, "Ah! Professor, plug that back where it was, there was something on the screen just then..."

At least he was trying to be helpful.

He also hoped he wouldn't get electrocuted in the process of helping.

Nio Love

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:39 pm
Frost in the Storm arrived a bit late, but not too late apparently. His ears were held flat to his head, the sound of static having drawn him earlier to see what all the rukus was about.

More, he was curious to the newer students and those he'd never met before.

Plus one was a CAT. Cats didn't simply go unnoticed by Frost. Not when they smelled distinctly catish and did cat things and looked like a cat and cat cat cat cat cat-

"Cat." Frost had failed to introduce himself in any way properly. The other student was briefly;y gazed at, Frost noting 'cold' and that was about it.
Cats were very distracting.

Sexy Cocaine
Enoh love

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:44 pm
The poster alone was enough to lure an overly-excited harpy to said class, though she was still a little sad she didn't catch a minipet in the other class because she was too loud. But this class it looked like they were allowed to be loud AND catch stuff? She wasn't too sure, but they got these cool controllers and she was just REALLY EXCITED, and even moreso when she saw her friend.

"TRISHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"
She ran towards the cow ghoul, and when she was close enough, only then did she notice that her friend was not alone.
"Ooh, friends? Hi! I'm Mayaa!!"
Friends friends friends friends friends friends friends~

chirigami
Sorry

phantompanther13
Not sorry

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:59 pm
As soon as Kettil took the cord, Selene learned the hard way that it had been wrapped around her neck, and she let out a choking sound and bent her head to let it unravel. She turned and turned until it was free, muttering something about how terrible she was with the electronical things, until Kettil interrupted her with advice.

"Mm? What? This? I don't think - " She plugged it back in, and the screen turned back on. No one was there this time, but the view was marginally better than static - the front of an ATV standing outside of a cave opening. She still couldn't see it. "Tsk, see, this light here should turn on when we have a feed, and it simply isn't. Oh well!"

She unplugged it again, and the static returned.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:01 pm
Xavier was late. And confused.

He drifted aimlessly over towards Helmut because she was the only person he even remotely recognized, and tugged anxiously on her sleeve as though this would somehow help the situation.

He didn't even glance at the two others she was with, too terrified to notice them.

"H...hello."

enoh love

sexy cocaine

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:01 pm
Olivia hadn't made it quite to her desk yet when she noticed Andrew just sort of standing there, waving back at her. Looking odd. She gave him a curious sort of look, wondering if he wasn't happy to see her or something. And that didn't really sit well with her at the moment. They had been only exchanging text messages for a while, but nothing seemed amiss or that he didn't regard her still as a friend. So, the ghoul made ready to turn back around and go over to him. But someone else bounced their way towards her.

The ghoul blinked and stared at the other at first, momentarily taking into account that her intention was being blocked but also she seemed rather familiar somehow. Olivia stared harder, digging into recollection of where she had seen this other ghoul before until her eyes suddenly lit up. "You look much bigger." Flower crowns. And still this ghoul sported some flowers in her hair. And ribbons, so many ribbons. The wight began to slowly reach out to touch the ends of one that dangled close.

"I'm Olivia." She introduced herself, smiling, "I liked friends. Are you one of Andrew's?" Oh yes, she had noticed the direction from which Trisha came from.

And then there was someone else! "Hello. I'm Olivia." OuO

phantompanther13

[a.v.]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:20 pm
Trisha bounced on her hooves, a little overly excited.... wait she did recognize the ghoul had she caught her name before, she didn't remember. "Yep, I'm bigger. I'm big. Big is good when you are and appasu. Yep." Trisha liked being big and strong. "You look.... more..." she couldn't place her finger on it. She was humanoid and really a bit shorter than the last time. But she saw the reach for the ribbons, did the ghoul want a ribbon? Trisha pulled a ribbon from her hair. "You may have one. I have plenty more."

She suddenly got bombarded by Mayaa.... "Mayaaa!" she hugged the ghoul, picking her up and setting her back down, greeting her.

"Yep, I am friends with Andrew, Andrew is over there...." she pointed to where she left him and then.... saw where he had hidden. "Oh he is being shy. Andrew you can't hide with your tail."

--
Nevermind that Andrew was in plain sight wasn't really trying to hide, just avoid. He tossed Trisha a glare and turned up his Jacket trying to vanish into the thing while pulling his tail behind him and well out of sight. Mostly Olivia's sight. Not because Trisha mentioned it or anything.

chirigami

[a.v.]

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:26 pm
Needle hadn't really seen the posters herself, but she did overhear a group of students talking about it and, quite frankly, thought it sounded lovely. An adventure! Something about birds, caves and fossils too, which seemed terribly exciting, even if these were all things she should probably avoid due to her incredibly poor eyesight. In the end she had decided to throw caution to the wind and headed towards the classroom for the appropriate time, navigating herself by her mental map of the area. When she arrived, she thought she saw a student's shape lingering near the doors, as if unsure whether or not to enter.

"Are you here for the class as well?" The Engraver piped up conversationally, hoping that the shape she was speaking to was actually a student and not another statue being carried around by gnomes. "I hear this class will be rather exciting~!"

chirigamix

+++++

Helmut huffed, and did not think twice about letting his hand go for the sole purpose of punching his arm. Teach him to call her a peasant in public! The ghoul trailed off in a series of grumbles that made no sense, and probably weren't even real words, as he went on to describe these so called video games.

"Oh." Well, it sounded a little better now, but truth be told she wasn't too sold on this whole video game thing yet. "Because it's not real adventure!" She complained loudly, before emitting a rather unladylike yelp of surprise at the newcomer; a white wolf creature who seemed very interested in her friend.

"Youcanhavehim!" She announced immediately, nudging Li Shou closer to the much older student and not feeling an ounce of guilt over throwing him under the bus. Her attempt to retreat ended with something tugging on her sleeve, and after one more loud yelp of surprise she whirled to see the new threat.

Except he wasn't a threat.

Not by a long shot.

"XAVIER!" Helmut cried in delight, throwing her controller by accident in her haste to hug him and nuzzle her face against his side, though she went unaware about the angled edges on her helmet being pushed into his chest. Heee. So warm. So very warm. "Xavier I think that dog wants to eat the stupid cat." She whispered to her friend. "We should let him." She added, much quieter this time. If the wolfboy ate Shoebox, then nobody would call her a pig monster or a peasant! It was fool proof!

..."HEY!" Helmut cried out, having peeked around Xavier to see the tv screen. It looked like...the opening to a cave? "PROFESSOR HOW COME we can't go the cave ourselves?" The ghoul, though usually quite afraid of anyone with hinted authority, was desperate to know why someone was looking at a cave on the TV while they stood there with button boxes.

Sexy Cocainex
istoleyurvampsx
kuroopux
Nio Love

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:46 pm
"OW!" Li Shou shouted loudly after Helmut punched him, readying a quip to her videogame objections when a strange, ominous scent crossed his nostrils.

The fur on the cat demon's tail prickled out, neck hairs standing on end as his eyes shot up towards the sudden white interruption in the landscape.

Dog.

DOG.

Helmut's words only made the boil's tension worse as he was pushed towards his senior student, unable to hide his utter terror.

There was silence for a moment.

And then...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! MAAAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Li Shou screamed, bursting into tears. He didn't even have the composure to notice Helmut talking about him with some other boil.

iStoleYurVamps

kuroopu

Enoh Love

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:47 pm
Rengath was minding his own business when he saw one monster professor fighting a TV.

He left, then arrived with his favorite human flavored crisps to her class room, sitting in the back, feet propped up on a chair, nibbling on a chip here and there.

"Letting students play videogames? Tsk tsk, really Selene, I expect more from you."

nio love

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:55 pm
Suddenly, the small cat was yowling at him for his mother. Perhaps this was a kitten then. Leaning down, Eyes wide and fixated, mind too narrowly focused to think how he might have come across- "Kitten." This was most definitively a kitten, not a cat.

As Li Shou was pushed towards him, Frost didn't mind, reaching out to pull the tiny kitten student into his arms, sitting down on the floor, one hand wrapped around to keep the kitten from escaping, the other petting his head. "Hush. I do not eat kittens. Or cats. Catch. You are caught." Red eyes flicked to Helmut.
Then back to the kitten.
"Perhaps given is better word. I am Frost in the Storm. You?" He kept petting Li Shou's head.

Good kitty.

Sexy Cocaine

kuroopu
4 yur viewing

Enoh Love
gj helmut

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:02 pm
Mathias had no idea what he was doing or why he was here. This was a class, right? This was one of those things he was supposed to attend to learn things? So far, in all of his classroom experiences, all he really learned that it was best to stay away from them because they were usually full of ghouls and that was incredibly dangerous.

And even as he entered, all he could hear were the squeals of one Helmut The Pest. Fantastisch.

Trying desperately to keep his gaze averted by locking his eyes on the floor, Mathias moved to the front of the classroom as it appeared many others had already done, going to get whatever it was he was meant to get, which appeared to be a strange device. With buttons. That looked like it would be really hard to use given his length of claws.

One good thing about looking down, was that Mathias was at least able to avoid objects that were in the way, including a long, snake tail.

One bad thing about being so worried about not looking at ghouls was that he forgot the tail was there as soon as he stepped over it, so when he turned back around again, it was instantly tripped over, sending the young wolpertinger fangs first into the floor, the controller skittering out of his grasp and against a desk leg.

"Verdammt noch mal!" He hissed out from his new position.

Nio Love
have a Matty

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas