Fixed my dinky text sweatdrop

++ Looks better. It was a little hard for me to read too. >: ++

Quadropopilous

Rare

TS Sailor Cronus

Feline Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:42 pm
xx I met my fate xx
Also, this is just hearsay, not necessarily true I heard that those approved to attend the in office feedback were screened to be sure they weren't in any way spreading any kind of dissatisfaction with Gaia anywhere. Basically what I heard was that they chose the obedient sheep who wouldn't actually force them to talk about the sad state of Gaia.

Would not surprise me in the least.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:48 pm
Pwnder
TS Sailor Cronus
@Pwnder: I'm not trying to be mean, but I'm having difficulty reading the OP. I have to pick up my laptop and hold it up close to my face to read the tiny type. gonk Might want to consider using a larger font. sweatdrop

gonk I'm sorry. It looked really messy when I tried to point out important topics and add my own personal comments to them. I'll change the size and opt for a colored text or something gonk

Try font 10 rather than 7.
7 is impossible and actually mad me a little mad when trying to read it.

I can't imagine being someone with poor eyesight and trying to read that size of text.  

Proxessed

Kegokec

Eloquent Senshi

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:48 pm
Oh look at that. ANOTHER new gold generator. (Carnival Day)

Is it just me or are these gold generating bundles full of items that have already been released and just being used to generate gold to further implode the economy...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:50 pm
Pwnder
FaithBlack
Kegokec
FaithBlack
Kegokec
I wonder if a Change dot org petition would work to force them to listen to us. o.o

Go to Change.org & type in the search bar "Gaia Online". There are already a ton of petitions there.

I edited my original post. There's only 3. o.o

The problem with change.org petitions is getting them known & getting them filled out properly.
There's a section that asks for the e-mail address of the person that you are attempting to petition, who, in this case, would likely be the CEO of Gaia. Every time there's a new signature on the petition, they get an e-mail about it, as well as that person's personalized response. It's not enough to get just 30 signatures on those, you'll need more like 1000 to get the message across. Getting that many people to give a website their personal info can be quite the task, & getting people that aren't invested in Gaia (like it's users are) to sign it would be even harder, if you want to get more signatures than just that of Gaia's users.
Even some of the more well-known petitions here on Gaia have a hard time getting up to 1000 signatures, so you'd have to find a way to get people that don't use Gaia invested in the petition.

shoot! you guys are giving me ideas gonk

All we would have to do is provide our personal email addresses and provide an email of the person to receive the petition? usertalk@gaiaonline.com razz

I'm not afraid of getting banned for signing one. I wouldn't be breaking any ToS and last I heard petitions are a right.

Have you ever signed a petition at Change.org? They don't just require an e-mail address, they require a physical address & legal name as well.
If you feel so inclined to make a petition, you really only need to update it once a year for the petition to stay running, or you can update it as often as this ATG gets updated. Anyone who signs it gets e-mail notifications about updates, though, not forum feedback like here, so it would be super important to ensure that updates are 100% accurate.
But like I said, the hard part will be getting the word out so people will sign it. It's hard enough to get people HERE to sign a petition, & the requirements for signing a petition here are responding "I sign" in a thread.
You'd have to find some way to get people who aren't Gaia users upset enough to sign it, if you really want it to make a difference.  

FaithBlack

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100

TS Sailor Cronus

Feline Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:52 pm
You know at this point, I no longer believe in gold sinks. The reason is because there is SO! MUCH! GOLD! on the rich people's accounts, not NEARLY enough of it in the poor people's accounts... as a result, any new gold sinks from here on out will rely almost strictly on the rich people to sink their gold; the poorer users either won't be able to participate, or they'll just drop a tiny bit of pocket change in. Those of us who are absent of GGs will have no effect on the sinks, therefore relying on those who use GGs.

And let's be honest, exactly how many frequent GG buyers can we trust to sink their gold? They spent REAL money on all that gold; they aren't going to part with it easily.

I mean, the GGs have changed everything. People are not spending money just on pretty items that fluctuate in value in the Marketplace, they are BUYING PURE GOLD now. So that is going to negatively affect gold sinks.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:53 pm
xx I met my fate xx
Also, this is just hearsay, not necessarily true I heard that those approved to attend the in office feedback were screened to be sure they weren't in any way spreading any kind of dissatisfaction with Gaia anywhere. Basically what I heard was that they chose the obedient sheep who wouldn't actually force them to talk about the sad state of Gaia.

So there's this thing that people really hate about me: I love to learn. A lot.
May I please know where you heard this? I'd like to do some research into it.  

FaithBlack

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100

TS Sailor Cronus

Feline Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:59 pm
Kegokec
Oh look at that. ANOTHER new gold generator. (Carnival Day)

Is it just me or are these gold generating bundles full of items that have already been released and just being used to generate gold to further implode the economy...

announcement
You know one thing that everyone loves? GOLD! Have some gold! GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GREED GREEDGREEDGREEDGREEDGREEDGREEDGREEDGREEDGREEDGREED!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:17 pm
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT ANOTHER GOLD/ITEM GENERATOR. gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk  

MintyMiDraws

Enigmatic Fashionista

32,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Magical Girl 50

MintyMiDraws

Enigmatic Fashionista

32,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:20 pm
Quadropopilous

URGH, EASTER. Don't even remind me about that, although I'll have to agree with you; Easter events were always so much fun and so memorable for me as well. I can only imagine all the generator items for that holiday, and it'll more than likely be much more in quantity compared to what we've been getting this past week.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:24 pm
-l- Mi-tan -l-

++ I can see it now.. Easter Egg chance items.. pick your colored egg for a super
prize! - In the Cash Shop. ++

Quadropopilous

Rare

MintyMiDraws

Enigmatic Fashionista

32,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:26 pm
Quadropopilous

emotion_facepalm ....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:35 pm
Quadropopilous
-l- Mi-tan -l-

++ I can see it now.. Easter Egg chance items.. pick your colored egg for a super
prize! - In the Cash Shop. ++

NOW YOU'VE DOOMED US ALL! THEY'RE GOING TO HONE IN ON THAT POST AND BE LIKE "OH LOOK QUAD THOUGHT OF IT NOT US SO LET'S USE IT!"

xD

I'd be willing to bet there's gonna be another sale in the next 2 hours.

Kegokec

Eloquent Senshi

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:42 pm
Jester Lucardo
Pwnder
TS Sailor Cronus
@Pwnder: I'm not trying to be mean, but I'm having difficulty reading the OP. I have to pick up my laptop and hold it up close to my face to read the tiny type. gonk Might want to consider using a larger font. sweatdrop

gonk I'm sorry. It looked really messy when I tried to point out important topics and add my own personal comments to them. I'll change the size and opt for a colored text or something gonk

Try font 10 rather than 7.
7 is impossible and actually mad me a little mad when trying to read it.

I can't imagine being someone with poor eyesight and trying to read that size of text.

Again, sorry about that. I kinda did it in a short time span and didn't have time to reconsider before I had to take my kids to school. Funny story though, after dropping them off I went to try and make an appointment for an eye exam because I seriously need glasses.  
♻ATG Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff