View Results

serafym_angelkynd

Amorous Receiver

27,215 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:42 pm
i posted in uncle kenny's journal asking him to post SOMETHING (anything) in his journal about a valentine's day event..........

think he will?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:52 pm
The whole idea that we are probably not getting a Valentines Day event is just wrong. I screams neglect of the user base as loud as a fog horn, as if it wasn't already apparent to some people. sad  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Andromeda Phoenix

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:18 pm
Haha! Almost didn't log in today. sweatdrop
I can't tell if you missed anything. I'm ignoring Gaia a lot lately. I do find it unsurprising and unusual that there still isn't an announcement for Stack Attack, unless there is one and I overlooked it.

I'm actually not disappointed that we're not having a V-Day event most likely. I think I'd be way more disappointed if we did have one. It'd be so overrun with GC requirements and CS spam it wouldn't even be worth looking at. Events like Pie Hard made me fear events 'cause they were essentially an Alchemy update disguised as an event. Events like Halloween 2013 made me even more afraid of events 'cause at any point in time "CS update disguised as an event."

A possible lack of a Gaiaversary though...How do you not celebrate your birthday? You don't have to have a huge party, but at least say happy birthday to yourself...

I don't have much of an opinion on the other big topics. The CS updates are already showing what we already know: Gaia's overworking one section of staff/the site while ignoring everything else.

Good luck in the Arenas everyone!
Also looking forward to seeing this first magazine Issue. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:31 pm
Accalia Darkstorm
MURKR0W
Hawkeyesgun
I cannot begin to tell you how upset I am with Gaia lacking a Valentine's Day event. It has ben one of the more exciting events of the year because I always get tons of horrible mad libs. You always get a heartsy item and tons of love from all of your friends and even some strangers. It pains me to say that Gaia is loosing all of the things that make it fun and unique, slowly but surely. I am feeling really upset this week. I think Flynn came back too.
is it confirmed that theyre skipping it?

pretty much, uncle kenny stated he hasnt been given the go ahead. but should he get the green light he can whip one up in a day or two.
so basically no permission means no event

uughh

also poor unckle kenny
probably getting so much crap rn  

MURKR0W

Feral Warrior

MURKR0W

Feral Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:35 pm
Izzy Said Rawr
MURKR0W
Hawkeyesgun
I cannot begin to tell you how upset I am with Gaia lacking a Valentine's Day event. It has ben one of the more exciting events of the year because I always get tons of horrible mad libs. You always get a heartsy item and tons of love from all of your friends and even some strangers. It pains me to say that Gaia is loosing all of the things that make it fun and unique, slowly but surely. I am feeling really upset this week. I think Flynn came back too.

Its not 100 % Confirmed but Uncle Kenny did post in a GCD thread that as of a day or two ago there would be none. Link To thread. It can be found on page 9.

And my out Look on the ATG of the week -
I Honestly blame the CEO And COO And all the higher ups. Why you may ask because they are the ones in Charge. They make the decisions and set the quota for the month. The rest of the staff have the option of either rebelling and lose their job. The job market isn't that good so I can understand them not wanting to quite or leave. They way the staff have become quite and distant and not even trying to just comes off really fishy :/ but this just me
I am disgusted that this site is not having any V-day event or Anniversary event. Its really driving me away more than anything :/ its like they are taikng away all the fun. And it add to the site breaking and nothing working.
As for a guild V-day sounds fun but it may not be able to be done but its something to think about.
And as recolors Kanoko I believe its spelled they were ugly and disgusting.
The Juno's I actually liked. And they were priced well.
junos werent bad at all!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:38 pm
angelkynd1_uzumaki-san
but the did have an event for v-day! they put these up for sale.

Candy Hearts (12 pack)
This bundle contains 12 Candy Hearts!
Pricing:
999 Gaia Cash

oh wait you want an actually free event and free items. but that's NOT what gaia is about anymore?

(they will probably sell a cash item for gaiaversary too)..

Sorry, but that's NOT an event. That's another money-grubbing scheme, and we get more than enough of those on a daily basis.

It's like giving your spouse/significant other a diamond ring along with a card. The ring is lovely, and it cost thousands. Inside the card, however, is the credit card bill.

Ridiculous.

In addition, I won't support a user-run event in the forums because that's like throwing a birthday party for yourself when nobody else cares enough about you to do it instead. I don't buy birthday cards for myself, and I certainly don't host a party for myself.

Gaia has reached a new depth of low with this lack of any kind of event, especially for their Gaiaversary. Personally, I hope it's their last year to even think about whether or not to host and event. I'm sick of this.

0Ul

Versatile Girl

serafym_angelkynd

Amorous Receiver

27,215 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:45 pm
angelkynd1_uzumaki-san
but the did have an event for v-day! they put these up for sale.

Candy Hearts (12 pack)
This bundle contains 12 Candy Hearts!
Pricing:
999 Gaia Cash

oh wait you want an actually free event and free items. but that's NOT what gaia is about anymore?

(they will probably sell a cash item for gaiaversary too)..
i was practicing the art of sarcasm here. did i do it wrong?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:51 pm
MURKR0W
Izzy Said Rawr
MURKR0W
Hawkeyesgun

Its not 100 % Confirmed but Uncle Kenny did post in a GCD thread that as of a day or two ago there would be none. Link To thread. It can be found on page 9.

I Honestly blame the CEO And COO And all the higher ups. Why you may ask because they are the ones in Charge. They make the decisions and set the quota for the month. The rest of the staff have the option of either rebelling and lose their job. The job market isn't that good so I can understand them not wanting to quite or leave. They way the staff have become quite and distant and not even trying to just comes off really fishy :/ but this just me
I am disgusted that this site is not having any V-day event or Anniversary event. Its really driving me away more than anything :/ its like they are taikng away all the fun. And it add to the site breaking and nothing working.
As for a guild V-day sounds fun but it may not be able to be done but its something to think about.
junos werent bad at all!

I know I am agreeing someone else said they didn't like them o.0  

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

MURKR0W

Feral Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:52 pm
Izzy Said Rawr
MURKR0W
Izzy Said Rawr
MURKR0W
Hawkeyesgun

junos werent bad at all!

I know I am agreeing someone else said they didn't like them o.0
oh i wasnt yelling or anything

i know im excitable but i was agreeing too  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:00 pm
Sorry I'm late to the party this time, work has been pretty busy today.

Just saw the staff alert about the 2nd Annual GaiAcademy Awards Contest.
What do you guys think about it?
Could this be a way to further our cause within the Gaia community at large?

Thanks for your input smile

chiaroscuro13

Dapper Veteran

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:24 pm
MURKR0W
oh i wasnt yelling or anything

i know im excitable but i was agreeing too

oh xD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:49 pm
THIS is the kind of thing that truly pisses me off beyond words when it comes to Gaia now.

Gaia staff will completely ignore certain users and countless threads, but make a suggestion about re-releases, and they're right there to respond. Words cannot even begin to express how much I'm growing to despise this site and those behind it.

0Ul

Versatile Girl

MURKR0W

Feral Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:32 pm
chiaroscuro13
Sorry I'm late to the party this time, work has been pretty busy today.

Just saw the staff alert about the 2nd Annual GaiAcademy Awards Contest.
What do you guys think about it?
Could this be a way to further our cause within the Gaia community at large?

Thanks for your input smile
i dont really feel like it does anything to help other than to give silly rewards to people as a thanks for posting in the forums  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:04 pm
I missed that staff alert somehow sweatdrop
Link anyone?  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:17 pm
Pwnder
I missed that staff alert somehow sweatdrop
Link anyone?

Here you go Pwnder! http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-news-updates/staff-updates/t.63632027_1066/?sequence=1066  
♻ATG Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff