Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 💡Site Feedback and Ideas
Revolution: Gaia Magazine - First Issue posted Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How'd the first issue come out?
  Pretty!
  Meh.
  Maybe you should not make another..
View Results

Quadropopilous

Rare

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:51 pm
TS Sailor Cronus

++ Reading through that, seems it'll be a very long haitus. I feel like we'll
just be the lone survivors sticking around to pick up the pieces once everything
falls apart. We'll just have to keep pushing on forward. ++

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:55 pm
Quadropopilous
User Image

++ Resized to fit. What do you guys think? Our first front cover.
Click for highquality quality. I still gotta delete the little black
edges around the achievement pictures. emotion_eyebrow ++

That is so awesome!
User Image

TS Sailor Cronus

Feline Paladin

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:46 pm
Quadropopilous
User Image

++ Resized to fit. What do you guys think? Our first front cover.
Click for highquality quality. I still gotta delete the little black
edges around the achievement pictures. emotion_eyebrow ++

;-; I love this.
You're awesome.

About glassdoor, please be sure to include that anyone is allowed to write reviews on that site and should be taken with a grain of salt. We got a lot of flack before for bringing it up in SF or GCD and pretty much everywhere else. I think glassdoor does a good job of deleting the fakes, but not everyone is as believing in the site as I am. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:08 pm
Quadropopilous
TS Sailor Cronus
If only Frozen_Water was still getting on right now...

++ Do they not come on gaia anymore? ++

Javier Cross

++ I haven't sent a message to them yet. If there's anyone you think would
fit the bill, just ask them if they'd like to write an article for a magazine we're
making that faces Gaia's current issues, and some of the communities greatest
concerns. You can always send them to me. emotion_kirakira ++

You are welcome at any time, and what about MistyMary24 if she's still up for it?
Also, the lack of instant messaging is never fun.  

Javier Cross

Quadropopilous

Rare

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:41 am
Pegasaurus Rex

;-; I love this.
You're awesome.

About glassdoor, please be sure to include that anyone is allowed to write reviews on that site and should be taken with a grain of salt. We got a lot of flack before for bringing it up in SF or GCD and pretty much everywhere else. I think glassdoor does a good job of deleting the fakes, but not everyone is as believing in the site as I am. wink

++ Oh definitely. That was already included. Don't worry I checked the site out
fully and I know that's a possibility. Especially by one of the last reviews. ++

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:00 am
Quadropopilous
Intro | FAQ | Material | Topics | Hiring | Additional | Reserved

I'd be more than happy to help out with writing articles or supplying art, graphics, and such for the magazine. If you'd like I can just do a weekly submit of an article for you either in a topic set by you or one that I choose.  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Quadropopilous

Rare

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:49 am
xx I met my fate xx

++ That'd be superb! I was hoping for us to have the magazine done by the
end of February, beginning of march. But any sooner is always better. As for articles
the choice is completely yours, but I would like to have some of the topics from
the list picked. The more writing, the better for each particular topic, and we don't
have to use all of them for the first magazine (as we'll still need material for others)
If you do want to keep doing this here on out from the first magazine then I'll gladly
add you (or anyone else) as a magazine member. I do also have a .pdf presized
to the specific page size for each magazine page. I just flip it left or right
depending on the page, but feel free to add any additional graphics you
want to it. I would like images though to put in it. Anything that particularly
fits the topics, or gaia related really. Some NPC art or even just little
graphical icons. ++

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:16 pm
Quadropopilous
++ Thur we go. All nice and posted ++

I am able to write on various topics, specifically anything that is both GC and controversial/time-relevant. I can definitely write regarding the quantity of announcements increasing over the last year, Gaia's GC motives, etc... I write a lot of feedback for the SF, so comprising/expanding my ideas into articles shouldn't be too hard smile .  

Zandy

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

TheJesterGuy

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:11 am
It's a very good idea, Quadropopilous. I also liked a lot from the cover. smile

Pity I still got nothing to suggest to you. I guess you can take a look at past threads here in the guild and also take a look at my past posts if there's something useful to you. smile

Have a nice week, and I hope you be succesful. heart

PS.: Even the AtG may count for you, like this post:
Lady__Miko

Given the convenience of the timing, I imagine he could know there'd be a lot of negative feedback and rather than be flamed and easily implicated, changing to look like a community member would ease the flack he endures in the community.

In any case the site feedback forum is useless. If you're not in the verge forums you may as well not be talking. Those are the people spending thousands on the site, and those are the people gaia is going to listen to over a bunch of people who spend comparative peanuts if anything at all. If Verge members quit in mass or demanded something, I imagine it's likelihood would be far higher.

Gaia actually makes it very possible for verge members to be visible via those glittery blue threads. If one verge member could alert us of other members on the verge forums interested in the cause you guys could team up.

And finally, I propose very blunt and honest gold incentive. Literally make an intergalactic battle between Flynn and her opponents regularly that involve the use of gaia gold. If you pay into the opposition faction with enough GC you can employ her opponents enough to prevent her from releasing her chests and booty onto the site. We can just dump our money into avoiding the gold generator. As cheap and unfair as that sounds it may be a better option if people were willing to do it. I highly suggest a verge member insist upon it in the verge forums. It will alert gaia that it's most lucrative market will be willing to participate and it'll occur to them that they can make money by simply promising to keep content AWAY from the site like gold generators. It's money that's even EASIER to make than recoloring items.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:39 am
Could some of the role-play groups on Gaia still be promoted?
I have a Madoka Magica role-play group I'd like to suggest, run by associates of mine that needs some love around these parts.  

Javier Cross

0Ul

Versatile Girl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:26 pm
This looks absolutely lovely! emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:27 pm
The_Witch_Aryllia could be another nominee to talk with.

Reiko Iwamaru could also be of potential.
Anorhidemarche has something to say about the Bad Captchas in the Fishing game, in particular.  

Javier Cross

Quadropopilous

Rare

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:50 pm
Javier Cross

++ Thanks, I'll send a PM out to these people tomorrow. I tried to get a hold of someone
who was suggesting things in the SF forums about Fishing to write an article but they
never got back to me. Same with someone who was really into getting zOMG! back.
I'd like to get articles on people for both of those.

As for your RP guild, yes. I'd still like positive articles based on Gaia as well, so if you
(or someone from your RP group) is willing to write an article about it I'm always willing
to put it in. ++

Zandykins

++ I'll be including your list in the magazine so if you'd like to write an article on both
the quantity of announcements and GC motives that'd be awesome. They can be
separate topics too or one big one if you'd like. It'd really enforce that list though! ++

0Ul

++ Thank you emotion_c8 ++

To the rest of the guild

++ There are several quotations and comments I'd like to use from members within
the guild forums based on their reactions/responses to certain topics. I really hope that's
okay with most, but if I want to use something anyone has said I'll definitely run it
through with them first. ++

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:53 pm
Quadropopilous
Javier Cross

++ Thanks, I'll send a PM out to these people tomorrow. I tried to get a hold of someone
who was suggesting things in the SF forums about Fishing to write an article but they
never got back to me. Same with someone who was really into getting zOMG! back.
I'd like to get articles on people for both of those.

As for your RP guild, yes. I'd still like positive articles based on Gaia as well, so if you
(or someone from your RP group) is willing to write an article about it I'm always willing
to put it in. ++

Zandykins

++ I'll be including your list in the magazine so if you'd like to write an article on both
the quantity of announcements and GC motives that'd be awesome. They can be
separate topics too or one big one if you'd like. It'd really enforce that list though! ++

0Ul

++ Thank you emotion_c8 ++

To the rest of the guild

++ There are several quotations and comments I'd like to use from members within
the guild forums based on their reactions/responses to certain topics. I really hope that's
okay with most, but if I want to use something anyone has said I'll definitely run it
through with them first. ++

What happened with Shadowfax_Luc?
Has he been banned or something lately?
What about MistyMary24, for that matter?

Careful What You Wish For(A Madoka Magica Role-Play Group!)

StarShine could be interested if you go and talk with her about the Articles, she's part of the same crew in the group.  

Javier Cross

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:23 pm
I don't remember Shadowfax_Luc being a member here. If he was he didn't post much that I would remember.

I was thinking about writing something about the proposed inventory arranger. Its my little pet feature wish since back in the day of "Spring Cleaning" cookies and all so I have a lot of opinions on this issue. If I do, I will have to go to waaay back when and find out exactly which features were updated/considered and see the results. There should be quite a bit of research involved in this actually gonk
So we are talking by the 15 of February?  
💡Site Feedback and Ideas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff